Boku no hero Academia & Illegals

What does Sup Forums think of illegals? Also which character do you hope to get some spotlight and how?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Immunity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Connection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Beam_Emission
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/True-Self_Recognition
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Willpower_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Genetic_Tracking
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ippon_Datara_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pressure_Strike
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insomnia_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Failure_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peace_Manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illegals is a good compliment to the main series.

It has a lot of potential but limited as spin off, I really hope one of them ends as sidekick in the main series, or just an appearance, is too good to be just a spin off.
I even made a fanart but as expected, is not getting much attention.

I want to cum in Pop Step

I wonder if it will get darker as it goes on, or if it will stay a fairly light side story. I don't think they've actually fought with a real villain yet, just super drugged up losers and thugs, so I'd love to see how this bunch handles one.

hopefully they show the cast in this arc (as we've seen the trigger drug been shown)

I like it. Especially crawler being considered for a real group. Better than the main series but that's a given since it's focused on 3 good chars. The female member isn't all over his dick either so that's a plus

I fully believe Mandalay and Pixiebob took Dekus virginity on their first night at camp.

Did the birthday edition thread get ruined by that autistic spammer who kept spamming "admit it!"? Poor Mei's birthday, ruined by some guy who wasn't even invited!

i enjoy it. hope the mc and idol girl get together since im a sucker for romances side stories though

I want to pop her step if ya know what i mean.

No I don't. Please elaborate.

he want's to buy her new sneakers

Enough with the generals.

how old is minetta there? 12?

>Just realized that Kirishima was teaching Deku how to act as a delinquent when they were disguised
This gives more merit to that theory that Kirishima was a delinquent too and has reformed.

And now that he is web famous... That past is going to come to light. Maybe stories from people he bullied?

Pop Step probably gave grapes his first hard on that hasn't gone down yet.

I just got caught up with the main series, up to 134 at least translated at least. Does the spin off have any good world building that makes it a good compliment to the main series? If not, it doesn't seem like it'd be worth reading.

People have speculated that this is 1 - 2 years before the main series

hope it gets popular enough to matter.

When it comes to literary criticism i would not say i'm that great but the spinoff does build more into society, the restriction of quirks and abuse of power, it has nice little cameos of the original cast (Aizawa in particular) as well as creates a nice story with a cool main trio - the mc can be seen to be a bit beta but like deku but also has some cool moments (obv not madman tier though). Overall yeah its def worth the read.

Good shit desu

also makes it feel less black & white

Let's do this (again)

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Would you make into the hero course with your quirk?

>Cryokinetic Blade Construction

Not the best, but has potential

Light Breath

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR

Remember, telemetry is the best.

Am I All Might?

You are the MC.

>Nonexistent Physiology
>The user can shift their physical being out of reality, becoming a "nonexistent"; they maintain their own self-existence while erasing it from the rest of the world. The user can control the level of how much themselves are to be nonexistent

Tbh, seems like a pretty cool power, but I'm not sure how much it would let me into UA

>Marsupial Physiology
Australia's Number 1 Hero

>Australia's no.1 "hero that looks like a villain" probably has Emu Physiology

>Speed Accumulation
12 Hours

2/10. Froppy not froggy enough.

You're Pucci?

>politeness inducement
i guess

>Use it on Bakugou
Now he has to sperg politely.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Immunity
Hah, I'm the MC of that shit show with Accelerator, the only thing I can remember about it is the powerlevel faggotry

>Science-Magic Mixture
Wait so am I an abomination or I can combine science with magic? I think I stumbled into the next thread over and stole Croix's rumba on the way out

>self adaptation
well this is some broken shit

>Organic Wing Manifestation
I guess like I'm Baku's friend now

> combo empowerment
hell yeah motherfucker

Is there more support for this theory?

>Fairly light
>Very first chapter a bunch of random thugs try to outright murder Crawler and gangrape Pop Step.
>Rest of the series is a constant struggle for those two to stop a delusional old veteran from acting out his Hero fantasies on innocent bystanders.

>The Church and AC hate him
>How does he do it?!
>Click here for more

>people talking about the spin off
>GENERALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They have to go back

>Resurrection Empowerment

Oh fuck yes id be a Die and retry kind of guy

>Divine Slayer
>Power to kill Gods
Neato

>Become famous as a hero for ressurecting a few times.
>Immediately get your quirk ripped out by AFO which directly leads him to re-achieving his full power.
Nice work user.

Uhhhhhh...
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Connection
Uhhhhhh...
I guess that's a no.

>Life-force weapons
>User can createweapons from nothing or by shaping the existing life-force, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the type of life-force the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
I think I'm some kind of discount Momo.

Hey as long as it gives the story a good plot im all for it even if it means my death

>Beast Soul
Guess that means I replace Ojiro.

You mean a sad rock

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Beam_Emission
Looks a little too destructive to be helpful. I'm like Gay laser dude on steroids.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/True-Self_Recognition
I can't help but think that this would be incredibly powerful when fighting crime but unless it gave me insight on the weak points of people and things I don't think it's very suited for frontline battle.

Isn't that pretty much the power of Mirio?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Willpower_Embodiment

Not only do I make it into the hero course. I become the main character.

Ahh, powerlisting, the thread disrupter.

>Energy Attacks

Well that's kinda boring but really broad and rather useful. I bet I'd be on 1-B.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Genetic_Tracking
Seems useful but boring desu.

i mad

BUILD THE WALL

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ippon_Datara_Physiology
oh great

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pressure_Strike
Disabling people from afar.

Until someone shoves your hand in someone's brain.

Pop Step.

it's better

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insomnia_Inducement
>The power to remove another's ability to sleep. Sub-power of Sleep Manipulation. Opposite to Sleep Inducement.

Shit for hero work. But great as a part time villian

I like Illegals, but I hope PopStep does something other than flashing her ass soon. I'm not an ass man so it's getting kind of boring.

I'd actually be really interested to see how the world of quirks has effected Mexico and the US.

\>I'd actually be really interested to see how the world of quirks has effected Mexico and the US.

It's good and Ingenium is a bro.

yeah, my new serious fear if the wall is actually built is that terrorists will have a new home base closer to their target. i mean we still have our eye on the flights and ships going in and around mexico but it's not possible to catch everyone who wants to slip by unnoticed. idk maybe i'm just a little too paranoid

Would a parent not know what the children are? Also, what is this thing?

>not an ass man
This seems like more of a problem with you than with the manga

The difference here is that 80 percent of the human population is a mutant. Kelly lost, Magneto and/or Charles were right. The Mutant Registration act is actually a thing in Japan at least and almost everyone is cool with it.

Punisher Jii-chan and Crawler is cool. Pop's cute too, but that's all she is. I hope she gets a chance to develop more.

Also, I want the Crawler's power to be developed more. There's some real shit going on with that. It could be very broken if it were to be improved upon.

mutant powers didnt come out until puberty. Even physical ones like beast. Plenty of parents wouldn't know.

It's like how deku's mom could hold out hope so long for deku

Mutant abilities tends to manifest during puberty so they honestly might not know. Especially if there kid doesn't have a visible mutation.

Thanks, I appreciate the input.

Asses are nasty. They're just twin sacks of fat around a tunnel that shit comes out of.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Embodiment

Oh that make sense. Thank you.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_Magic

Sure is summer in here

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf_Physiology
Pretty well set up other than being a furry, I guess. Unless I go feral, but mental fortitude would help against that I guess, like Tokoyami.

Definitely worst quirks out there.

That looks like some sort of bowl or plate but I'm really not sure

It's a dick dish for you to rest your dick.

Kill yourselves reddit.
This shit should be banned on sight.

Maybe a cum platter?

Having jist found out about it a whike ago, a part of me sort of enjoys it more than the main story. Widens out the world and the MCs are likeable and limited to a smaller group. I hope it lasts.

Why did last thread get kill

The reason I read illegals is that Pop Step looks exacly like a goddamn Tamagoro fuckgirl and he's my favorite.

If I had to guess, it's for holding chopsticks.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Failure_Embodiment
Hot damn, I'm best boy

People like you shouldn't exist

I think I have this power IRL.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peace_Manipulation
So I'm basically Jesus and could make villains stop comitting crimes simply by using my quirk. Do you think this could stop AfO?