ITT: Abilities that make zero sense

Did they reveal that he actually has a Sharingan that he's been hiding all this time yet?
I really would love it if Zoro actually has a working eye under that scar some how.

You should try to hold a sword with your teeth, i did

we already knew you were a sword swallower, no need to tell us

Pretty sure will get a lot more Zoro progression in the Wano arc, especially the story behind his eye. For all we know it might not be anything, or it might just be an asspull. Zoro is my favorite character (Zorofag I know) so I kind of want to see him in the Wano arc, doesn't mean I haven't been enjoying the big mom arc.

I'm pretty excited for Luffy VS Big Mom and what the results of it will be. There's still a lot that can happen in this arc, and we're just now reaching the climax of it. I'm sure we won't even get to the Wano arc for another like 6 months or some shit.

Nothing makes sense in One Piece.

A Zoro centric Wano arc would revitalize my love for this franchise.
I'm kind of burnt out from following it for ever.

Being this lewd...

I can smell your fedora from here

This by a mile.

> MC somehow unable to score with a literal semen demon
Dropped.

It is canon that he fucked all of them, even though he is a teacher.

Fuck you its cool. Fuck practicality. The show just makes it work. Not to mention zoro is probably one of the best characters in the series.

That's not asura

JoJo as a whole

never skip jaw and neck day

Lol its shit

based

>ITT: Abilities that make zoro sense

Of all the things to nitpick from Wan Piss, and you choose this one?

Sensible chuckle

heh

Why does he need to ejaculate THAT much cum, Sup Forums??

Nen in general is just retarded. Togashi left it deliberately vague enough so that he could do whatever he wants with it, including shit like this.

Makes zero sense to me that someone with such drawing ability landed a job with animation network.

It'll be a hawk eye.

One Piece characters have had huge jaws since day one

Hey Sup Forums, wanna see my SPECIAL ABILITY??

DON'T

One of Zoro's things has always been staying relatively normal despite being able to do monstrous shit. Whilst Luffy's stretching and transforming and Sanji's setting his leg on fire Zoro's just a dude who has a sword in his mouth. Aside from the Asura incident against Kaku (which never came up again) that hasn't changed. I'm pretty sure he's got a working eye under there, but I'm also sure it's just a normal eye and he only keeps it closed for the sake of training.

It's not cool, it's dumb looking.

Do it, i DARE you

Isn't that supposed to be Usopp?

Usopp's the normal guy who is unable to do monstrous shit.

Sengoku Youko and Hoshi no Samidare psychic skills are crazy and vague

looking pritty cool there chopper

It's just training. Rayleigh did the same.

He does have zombie tier endurance

And a nose with bones in it.

You don't?

Bullshit, someone post that pic of the fedoraman demonstrating this technic.

it's lag

All of the highlighted parts are cartilage you know.

Ahahha zoro would get raped against guts

Zoro is also the weakest swordsman of the big 3 if you look at Sasuke and ichigo

I tried

what hentai is this from?

Usopp's no longer a normalfag after the sniping he pulled off in Dressrossa.

HELLO!?

w-what?

Nami's arm LMAO