Hungary

My IQ is 146 and I'm not autistic. I'm part Hungarian which is an interesting dynamic since it makes me part Asian (steppe). I have blonde hair/hazel eyes and would be considered pure white by most people.

The Romans valued the Magyar as a useful buffer civilization, but they couldn't attain the numbers to slow down serious threats. Hungary is the only country that was a High European cultural center and resists the EU's demographic assault. Budapest is prettier than Paris.

Am I a pure white? (Norwegian, Hungarian, German, Prussian, English, Scots-Irish)

if you have to ask an autistic friend simulator, then no

Interesting if true

What is white? You're not pure Norwegian, You're not pure Hungarian, You're not pure German, You're not pure Prussian, You're not pure English, You're not pure Scots-Irish

I'm American white

Anything less then 4000000000000000 IQ is not permitted in the ethnostate.

Those groups are all mixtures of their own

Hungarians only retain about 2% of Hunnic genes. In reality you are Slavs that speak and Uralic language of your conquerers.

Take a DNA test if you care enough about it.

Hungarians have extremely minor Asian admix

Then I'm in the club?

Hungarians are not Slavs, they have a unique language and are not in the same group as fucking Romanian trash.

No, you're still an American.

le 56%

They are genetically the same as their slavic neighbours you uneducated shitskin.

As I already said, (fucktard) the language is Uralic and come from their Asiatic invaders.

Learn to fucking read.

Scandinavians that moved to Minnesota after fighting in the Civil War and third generation Hungarian immigrants, 23andme confirms no African.

It sure is interesting that genetic testing is able to separate us then.

Clearly you don't understand population genetics.

Explain, entertain me

146 IQ my ass.

You'd think smart people would know that the rest of us don't give a shit about their IQ scores, given how high they are

Listen up tard, Hungary is the english name of the country, they are not Huns, they dont call themselves huns and they dont call their country Hungary either. They're Magyars.

Secondly, they have about as much in common with the steppe as any other country around them: none. They are essentially slavs and germanics that speak a non-ie language and look the part too.

TL;DR fuck off mutt

100% Magyar here.
you're more of a mixed cur than even I am.
baszd meg etc etc...
But don't listen to the bong, he no longer has a population.

You don't get autismo with 146, you'll have to train to reach that.

Our cultural Identity survives the erosion of genetic identity.

Yet I stll retain the blood of Arpad in my veins, and perhaps youdo as well, but only as a rapebaby inheritor.

Budapest is the most beautiful city in Europe of those I've visited, can confirm.

Scots-Irish are the scum of the earth in my personal opinion.

By that definition, you are the rape baby lmao

Was there last week, its nice but also run down especially when you leave the city centre. Didnt like the fact they dont give a fuck about handing out bills and attempts at skimming a few Euros when paying for stuff and getting florints back

>I'm part Hungarian which is an interesting dynamic since it makes me part Asian (steppe)

LMAO

THATS RITE

Thanks user. I love my city too. I also like Kraków alot.

Don't listen to the burger, burgers are too caught up on muh Bavarian phenotype, to the point where they'll call a Sami white for having blonde hair (even if they have haplogroup Q), but call an Italian a nigger, despite having H1 (the most common European maternal lineage) and R1b as her Y and MT DNA haplogroups. Amerimutts are too dumb for genetics, it's not worth our time.

Fortunately, there's been a rise in scientific literacy on these threads, so we don't have to worry about it too much

>it makes me part Asian
Hungarians are literally genetic Germans you stupid low IQ faggot.

Y haplogroup is meaningless in racial classification you uneducated retard.

>instant Romanian hate

Hold up big fella, got a gift for ya.

>sauce, bitte

Why do you care about being white. Races dont exist only nationality does.

Just be a patriot and get others (YES REGARDLESS OF RACE) to be patriots and your nation will prosper.

>Am I a pure white
Who cares?