ITT: Your guilty pleasures

mine is
isekai

I like pretending that I am a retard for human interaction on Sup Forums even if it is negative.

But Re:zero is the thinking man's anime.

what a coincidence, isekai is mine too.

Same, also edgy MC.

Jissanime and kissmanga

>jizzanime

/e/ threads on Sup Forums. Every time you see an imouto thread, I'm in it. Every OL thread, I'm there. Trap thread? Count me in.
I make the board worse, but it gets my dick hard.

Air Gear

Food threads

SAO

shitposting

Dating sim VN adaptations. I can't help it, I just love them. Bonus points if I've read the VN beforehand.

Same here especially with weak willed overpowered MCs and lots of suffering.

>lots of suffering

I'm watching DBS.

N-name ¿?

I watch all my anime on 9anime and I read all my manga at mangafox and mangaareader

Torrent/DL fags need to accept its no longer 2010

Boruto

memesubs

YuYuYu

>Feeling guilty pleasures
You are supposed to accept and boast your taste to the world.

It's anime

I actually like shoujo and yuri and eat it up. Even though I'm straight.
>Namaekizakari
>Hirunaka no Ryuusei
>Octave
>Taiyou no ie

are you me?

harapan

badly editing pictures

I watch/read lots and lots of shounen and its one of my favourite types of anime

Shows that have slight NTR themes. I get so angry watching them it makes me easily able to get off the computer and go do shit. I started doing it last year and I went from being jobless to doing IT/helpdesk at a hospital.
I like to watch it before I exercise since it makes me so angry, I went from being 5'10 130lb to 160lb at 8% body fat(hydrostatic weighing), I ran my first half marathon earlier this month, and am doing a triathlon next week. Though anyone who actually enjoys NTR/cuckold and gets off to it is fucked in the head and I honestly can't understand why its a turn on for you.

Or maybe you could accept you're just a lazy cunt that enjoys watching shit quality videos. It's 2017 after all, you can do better than that!

Old as fug characters that are fucking invincible. Ones that actually look like old men and not a 20000 year old fuccboi

Its 2017 user, streaming sites have 720p and 1080p as standard .

get with the times gramps

I like happy endings however tragedies and bittersweet conclusions are my preference.

I feel as though you get more of an emotional impact from them whereas happy endings just feel dull to me. Might just be my edge leaking out but I like it when there's a heavy price to be paid and the hero doesn't get off scot-free.

No, you're me.

Traps

Recommend me some good shows with NTR themes? Asking for a friend

I wish I could purge you Isekai fuckers from the face of the earth. My guilty pleasure are battle shonen

>commie witch
>trap
>yandere cookie-cutter bitch
>flat bitch that like BCC
nah

The Sunday Milf threads are the best.

Same, though I'm not really guilty about it. Literally the best thing to happen in the industry.

Delinquent girls. I like stories about bad girls turned good by a nice guy/otaku/neet.

I dropped some anime at episode 8

that's called a good taste

>guilty pleasures
I can't get enough of the 90's look. I absolutely adore it. I'm sorry.

Shoujo

Kill YOURSELF.

i wish the jack posting would stop though. we used to have recipe sharing before npow it's all that filthy fucker and his nasty ass cooking

Battle Harems

I have not and probably will never, touch a light novel despite having read over 1.5 mill words of fanfic. Admittedly thats not alot but still fuck those "season 2/3 never, go read the LN's"

Anime
Sup Forums

Trap nukige is the future

Edge.

Love

>hospitalized for sudden illness

Sayori's gonna be okay right guys...?

They can label it however they want, doesn't mean it's not still shit quality.

No need to be ashamed.

When everyone thinks that MC is a weakling, but hes actually super OP, he just dont give enough shit.

That's actually pretty interesting and I'm proud of you user.

Edge + GAR = Best.

Harem with harem endings

I actually love skeletons

>those with lolis doing cute loli things
>yuri with lolis
>yuri in general
but only the ones concentrated in love and not in sex

gimme some good isekai manga I haven't read
thank you kindly

兄妹の近親相姦

Crackshipping

Isekai Izakaya Nobu

the good type of shitposting?

that's actually nice tho, i like it too

user thats called funposting

oh, my bad.

nano.Ripe

Is that you digibro?

especially the ones that have a moment of being vulnerable, seeming defeated and then snap back not long after with some sort of rendition of 'damn it's been a while'

good taste is no need to feel guilty

I'll rarely watch any new anime unless it's popular enough to garner discussions and catch my interest.

I think I've just grown jaded...

Does he browse Sup Forums? I assumed he stays on leddit because he hates it when people don't circlejerk about him.

I genuinely love Isekai and want to write a self insert Isekai but I also really don't want to write absolute garbage so I've been procrastinating. I have ideas that might NOT make people cringe to death, but it's not what I want to write right now.

Right now, my desire for escapism is at 110%, and I'm losing my mind trying to simultaneously figure out how to write it and how to stop wanting to write it.

>近親相姦
マイニッガー

cucking

If you love skeletons so much you should let the skeleton inside you out

threads with discussions about subjects tangencially related of the main theme of the show, it's a wild card of bingos

I constantly think about how I'd take advantage of the MCs missed opportunities via self-insert while I watch.

So I've been coming up with stories for over a decade & one of the best pieces of advice I ever read was this:

>Either write a world and make characters to fill that world, OR write characters & build the world around them.

Let's say you wanted to make a self-insert Isekai because you have this really cool idea for a character, and your gimic is that your character uses fire. So build a world around that.

Let's say that in this world using fire magic in this day and age is considered primitive. So expand on that then... using fire is considered primitive because it was the first magic that humanity discovered, and since then magical technology has come so far that using it now is almost laughable.

Maybe your character is reborn after dying, and when they wake up in this new world they are totally amazed that they can wield fire only to have their dreams crushed once they realize it's worthless. So then expand on that... how do they first get their dreams crushed... maybe by another character? an enemy? some wise outcast fire wielding master.

The best way to write a story is to not write the story at first. Come up with an idea and start asking yourself questions. Answer your questions (and not just in one way); see what works and what doesn't, and start building your universe. Then it's just a matter of taking everything you built and revealing it to your audience, obviously with some plot you've come up with to drive the story forward.

my nigger

Engrish. Tiger mask was good to me.

Haremshit and ecchi. No matter how shit the plot of a show is, as long as it's got atleast one of the two I will watch it.

While I absolutely abhor the generic tsundere I'm also a giant hypocrite in that I also really love generic ojou-samas and generic chuunis

slave girls. I always love stories that have some form of slavery. Even if it's not that good, i'll read it just to see what the slave of the series goes trough (If it's sexual or not doesn't really matter to me) it get's extra attention if the slave is also an anime girl

>if the slave is also an anime girl

Fuck, meant "Animal girl"

_yaoi_

Melodramatic soap opera esque stuff.

Are you implying that yuri isn't made for straight men?

Watching the childhood friend go for someone else then his childhood friend. Childhood friend losing feels great.

I listen to their songs on a daily basis.

I mean the shoujo. The kind where they were clearly geared toward teenage girls.

Ah, my mistake. I actually avoid those shows in some fear that I'll enjoy them, I don't even know why only one person even knows I watch anime at all in the first place.

I can't find it in myself to hate 4Kids or children's anime dubs in general. Are they shit? Oh yes. But they're so lovably shit in their own charming way. And you can tell everyone involved have fun with it

Digimon is probably the best example, with the actors growing to love their roles and the localizing team being just as engrossed as the audience was as time went on.