He's fast

>He's fast

>His speed is above average

>His the rate positional change with respect to a certain time frame is extraordinarily high

>the velocity that he can travel in a given moment is of extraordinary proportions

>haha VERBOSE MEEEEMEEEE

>As you take take the limit of the difference of the position vector at a given moment and position vector after some time passed divided by that time with it going to 0, the number becomes extraordinary high.

>weakest MC is actually the strongest
>Taking advantage of obvious things makes him special.

Anime is just a childrens show for retarded adults. Its literally Dora the explorer with swords so that audience can think "I would have figured that out!"

>The male pronoun changes the rate of speed to in a given moment to increase how far his legs move from a foot landing on the ground to the next.

>hahahaha we're taking a simple overused sentence and make it much longer substituting the words with their definitions and adding extra descriptions to make it appear funny

haha we are mocking a common phrase by embellishing it and adding unnecessary descriptions with nonsensical technical jargon and by pointing this out I am insinuating that this is not an intelligent thing to do.

>the derivative of his position with respect to time is of alarmingly great value!

>that guy's quick!

Why did this one make me laugh?

but can he cut steel beams?

Used goods.

> h-hayai

What is this from?

>still not the RTLII webm

The pace on this lad crikey

I can almost hear the dub

Didn't this chick get molested by an eunuch or something?

For someone about to get a face full of cold steel, she looks more pleasantly surprised, than terrified.

>hi eye hi eye

>tfw superior katana folded over 7.2e999999 times

Glorious Nippon steel.

seiken no blacksmith

>girl with generic straight long hair cuts her hair short
>mfw drinking the eternal tears of buttblasted plebs and casuals

>MC has absolutely shit taste

>haha we don't use greentext anymore

It'd be easier to count when the MC doesn't have shit taste.

I love this trope.

>h-hayai!