How do you respond to a frivolous lawsuit...

How do you respond to a frivolous lawsuit? A broke bitch ran out of shekels and now wants 150k on a bullshit civil claim she has no chance of winning.

How do I win /pol? Motion to dismiss? Counter sue?

Get an attorney. Unless it really is some completely asinine suit that the judge would immediately throw out it will be worth the money.

It’s asanine.

get the most jewish lawyer you can find

his first middle and last name should be jewish, just to be safe

Bernie Bernstein?

Ezra Klein Silverman

File counter lawsuit, and force it into the court of your choice. If you pull the trigger first, you control the playing field and put the pressure on the other side.

>a bullshit civil claim she has no chance of winning
>how do I win?

By doing nothing. Apparently she has no chance to win, which means you win.

Just don't let her jew you like ol Shmuel Shmueli

So filing a counter claim will automatically force a court change?

>she has no chance of winning.
>How do I win /pol?
wut

What is the suit?

Depends on what/the amount you counter-sue for, etc, arbitration vs trial, which states are available to sue in.

You need to know what you would sue for, and which court would give you the best chance of success. Like if it's between State A and State B and there's a labor dispute, and you know State B has ruled in favor of Employers and you're an employer, and you can make enough of an excuse to get the case in State B, then you'd file it in State B.

Thank kind of thing. Depends heavily on the claim you would make against the person and the outlets you have for a case. If you can file a lawsuit first, you will force the other person to do what they intended for you to do.

Civil suit. Something really silly and over dramatic from years ago. I didn’t hire her for a project after brief discussion and now accusing me of “copying her design”

Other things to consider to is if you can get the lawsuit this person has to defend far away from where they live, so it's a burden for them to appear in court. Same thing if you can pick a court date that will conflict with their personal schedule in some form or another, like when they wanted to move, go to school, etc.

Putting a real lawsuit in their face is usually a shock to them because they did not think it would become a reality. It's a stronger signal to FUCK OFF as opposed to other things.

The other party already filed suit. Does that still apply in a counter-claim?

Are there any damages you can think of that you could sue her for? And is there the possibility that it could be in State A vs State B?

Great advice. Can I file a counter suit in any other state i choose? Or would I have to be an employer there?

Ask a lawyer, but if she's already filed a lawsuit I'm not sure what is best. I think depending on what you'd sue for, the options would be...

>file counter claim on existing lawsuit
>file a separate lawsuit against her

If you file your own separate lawsuit against here, I'm not sure if it can be for the same matter/dispute. If you want to put pressure on it too, and you file your own separate lawsuit, you can try to get a court date as soon in the future as possible, before the court date on her existing lawsuit.

A lawyer will know better what your options are. If you countersue or file your own separate lawsuit, make sure it's something you can win, that she does not want to defend, something where discovery/depositions can potentially personally embarass/annoy her, and something that might blindside her if you have been polite and a pacifist up to this point.

>How do I win /pol?
know your court and if you need to change venue

Welcome to the world of jewish racketeering. Have fun and make sure you pay your kike lawyer upfront so he tries his best.