Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfMEU7btMbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be nice if we really could all just get along, but some peoples insist on being assholes.

well, yeah. you won't see it if you're too far down the well of cultural relativity, though.

If you're emotionally invested into everything you perceive, then yes.

That's kind of the point of american history x. Derek Vinyard was right about most things. The problem is there really isn't much you can do about it and the anger only ruins the life of you and your family and nothing else changes.

When are race realists and people that name the jew going to start appearing on big podcasts like Joe Rogan?

Thats when the flood gates will open.

Only if you let it consume you.

What was the Jewish population in 1939?

100%

It’s true. The more woke you get, the more depressed you get. Once you learn the truth about the jew, you start noticing (((their))) influence and messaging in everything.

Is that why in the deleted ending Derek shaves his head for a second time?

>Chritopher Cantwell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=WfMEU7btMbw

Yes. You can't enjoy any pop culture at all

What's the JQ?

definitely, cant watch nigger ball or even most tv shows anymore. Not that its a bad thing that im woke but your life does change

The Jewpill.

Hello newfag

I don't know but it seems important enough to require a final solution

Very, very accurate. Happy about it too in a sense, as it put a lot of pieces into place. But yes, it is frustrating too. can't enjoy things that I see judaism in anymore. Long-term probably a good thing but, yes.

This faggot isn't a true newfag. He's here to write a paper

I did not know about that, but probably yes. You can never get over it once you see it, especially if you're the white man. Because it's literally everywhere, it is impossible to look past. It's not like you can easily brush shit off, when you're constantly barraged with it. It takes tremendous, ridiculous amounts of forgiveness and patience. And at least in rebellion against it, you can find some form of peace.

The most balanced I can possibly become is to be somewhat reactionary/libertarian, where I think of libertarianism as a tool for me and other whites to use to freely associate and disassociate from others, and use our individual liberty to collectivize basically. That is as close as I'll ever come to being normal, and it's also the most alienating, because there are fewer people like that than anything else, and it's a compromise between two worlds. The world of the aware, and the world of the sleeping. Something both sides can have at least some respect toward me, but neither side will understand. Most just stay crypto fascist and keep it under the table, and I've seen what it does to them. Lots of friends from when this movement picked up, who can't cope with the reality, and they are constantly bitching about things beyond their control, and I just can't live like they do. I can't, and if I could, I sure as fuck wouldn't want to either.

I guess it depends on what you define as "Jewish influence" as well. Kubrick was a Jew but his movies aren't really Jewwy.

You definitely do NOT go back to being liberal. The only people who do are the idiots who got swept up in it to be edgy, or are like women, and did it for social reasons or something. Not real intellectuals. There's a skinhead inside of all of us. We're either afraid of it and have never explored it, or we have, and we realized the despair, and how unhealthy it is to try and live in a mindset belonging in another world that cannot ever exist again.

Are they genuinely people who unironically think American History X is a pro-Nazi movie? Do you watch movies about 9/11 and think they're pro-Bin Laden?

Something something if you all you have is a hammer you see lots of nails

Yes. I can’t enjoy any popular culture.

the j..joooss!!!!

That shit probably isn't even true. Let's pretend it is though. What problem does that solve?

No faggot, I don't think you understand the context we're talking about here. In fact, who here implied that it was? Read that shit again.

Something something bad metaphors that don't hit the nail. When you realize certain influences are unhealthy, and you see those influences replacing literally anything and everything that is good and healthy, over and over and over, everywhere you go, it affects you. It has nothing to do with focusing on it. It comes to you, because that is what the state of the world is right now. Overwhelmingly filled with retards like you.

fuck off. he'd been betrayed, his rights trampled on (the Cville govt declared the demonstration illegal, and ran the alt-righters through a gauntlet of antifa), and then on top of it all he got charged with heavy charges for pretty much self-defense. His American illusion of freedom and fairness had been betrayed, destroyed, and he had leaned on that a lot.

He's 100% correct. Being red-pilled is not healthy. Human beings require a healthy level of delusion to cope with the unending horrors of the universe. Religion served that purpose for thousands of years, but it's time has come. So now we have nothing to help guide us. We know far too much and we're all sad as a result. I wish I could go back...

I used to like movies.

Yes

'The Jewish Question', probably originally 'what to do about the Jews', but practically, 'are you aware that there's a large Jewish component trying to disrupt white America?'

We had that. We traded it for ideological possession in the 20th century. Nietzsche warned us of this.

Not always. It gave me some direction in life, actually. The world makes more sense and seems less random.

Hollywood
Who owns that shit
Let's base our experience on a Hollywood movie
Nothing can possibly go wrong with that plan - right am I right. I'm fucking right.

It's an actual deleted scene, but it doesn't solve much. What the ending tries to convey is that we're all products of our environment, and even the most gruesome of revelations are not immune from that. It's supportive of what you said, I was just curious if that's why that deleted ending was the way it was

Bugs Bunny in drag is still pretty funny.

Adam Sandler made TWO songs about who's who in Hollywood.Late to the party. Anyway, going all the way back to Don Rickles and Goldwyn-Mayer; there's gonna be a LOT of exceptions made IF the end goal is reached.
Likelihood of goal being reached? Still below 30%.

It's the ''Newfag Question''. We are thinking about the Final Solution to the Newfag problem. The menace is destroying this board. They don't lurk before posting like they used to... a tragedy.

Eleventy
>wuds the JQ
It's like IQ but the J stands for Jugs

Kubrick tried to redpill us all and got dead for it.

Just think of how you would act without redpill, so you can conceal the redpill's effect.
>Holocaust?
Must never happen bro! Must not be forgotten bro...:(
>Judaism?
Religion of peace!
>Israel?
Demogragy in the middle east, ally ob Aberiga!
>shill!
What is that?

It's pretty frustrating. I honestly just want to find a white qt and move to the woods. Have a redpilled family and forget the world exists. But truthfully the zionists, leftists, kikes and niggers wouldn't be content with that.

They'll still try to take every aspect of our culture, and use it as a weapon against us till the end of time. They will never be content to just let us be.They want us dead and gone by any means necessary

It does tend to lessen my enjoyment of a lot of entertainment.

many such cases

>A fucking blackpilling leaf.
It's true that most people (like you) don't have the strength or courage to be true idealists, but these sorts of people don't make history. The fact is if you're against bourgeois liberal democracy and communism (bith universalist, materialistic, nihilistic ideologies) you are dealing facto a third positionist (i.e a fascist). If you don't at least admit this to yourself then you are a coward.

The worst is when you put all the pieces together for educated people and the dosing of propaganda they've had is so strong they simply refuse to hear it.

People who will study Islam but say "Im not interested in jews" when you recommend reading that explains things about them. Hopeless sometimes.

*both
*de facto

They think it is a pro-Nazi movie because Dereks arguments were not flawed ones of simpleton hatred. It also portrayed Derek as a human being. The powers that be don't want people to view Nazis as human beings, but rather some ultimate evil.

I kinda feel the same way. Ever since I swallowed the redpills my life has been a constant struggle to not become a bitter, depressed shut-in who can't relate with others.

I was looking into a bit and I guess theres a few things taken oit of that movie that didn't make much sense. Like Cameron being the one who set up Derek to get robbed by the black guys for example. That movie has a strange production story

Then separate yourself from it and do something more productive with your free time.

Pop culture is a toxic nightmare these days, better to avoid than consume. You will feel better and your attidude will improve in the long term. Haven’t gone to a theatre in over a year, cut TV watching down to almost nothing, started lifting again and no longer abusing my body with Jewish tricks (it was almost too late). Honestly being redpilled on the JQ is more positive than negative, don’t get angry over what you can’t control, take control over your life and make it better. If more people were red pilled on the JQ, the world would be a more functional and peaceful place.

Jews are responsible for mass immigration into the west, multiculturalism, postmodernism, hostility and pathologizing white identity along with all of the Mid-East wars. So, yes the JQ is real and a serious problem.

Cantwell is a fucking fed though just like that other faggot from Charolettsville with the Jewish name. Don't listen to him. Read culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald and his other works.

Yes he was treated unfairly by the system, but what did he expect? He knew there was a trap waiting and he walked right into it. He gets no sympathy for being a dumbass.

Feds don't get locked up.

He's not a fed, he's just a dumbass. Same with pretty much everyone who attended that rally.

>ACLU upheld the permit 18 hours before the rally took place
>many people coordinated with law enforcement via phone calls

The media got it all wrong anyways. I was there at Charlottesville for UTR. I was there for Crossville from the White Lives Matter rally. If I don't see it with my own eyes, it didn't happen.

Behind all dumbasses attending there was a fed scheming

Guys, don't feel bad about it. You're not supposed to suffer from it, you're supposed to just know it. Be patient. Get comfy staying in ambush. Talk to the right people at the right time.

>tfw comic book fanboy growing up and cant even enjoy a single fucking kike movie now

Fucking jla for how shit it was had global warming nonsense in first 10 minutes. I lost my shit. I want to like ragnarok, but shit like a blonde valkyrie being a fucking nigger for no reasona nd completely against all fucking cultural reasoning ruins it for me. i watch tv and every fucking commercial pisses me off. my rage could stir the fucking sea when i do anything "normal".

It is. You see the hand of the Jew everywhere, it makes it hard to relate to normalfags because the things they care about and are interested in are the completely trivial products of manipulation. It's impossible to go back but sometimes I wish I could

Even a lot of those original comics were written by Jews, or at least were part of companies owned by Jews (Stan Lee for Marvel, for example).

no. just cringe

>Human beings require a healthy level of delusion to cope with the unending horrors of the universe.

>muh permits
>muh legal right to assemble
I dont how you people can drone on and on about how the system is rigged against you, and the jews control everything, and then just think they're gonna play nice and fair with you. Are you retarded? He put a huge target on his back by going on VICE and acting like a fucking psychopath. Of course they were gonna make an example out of him.

Very, but I enjoy understanding all the subtext of things so it’s a double sided type of interest.

Sort of. That's just the first stage of redpilling. If you allow it to ruin your life then you would have been better off bluepilled. Making peace with the system is part of being an adult.

fake and gay

There's plenty of art and popular culture you can enjoy, mostly from past eras but there's still great shit coming out today. Knowing about Jewish poison just means you eat healthier. Knowing the Talmudvision's meant to keep you on the couch means you'll lift and run to remove the damage it's done to your body. That "reality is too awful" shit is for edgy teenagers. You can be a redpilled atheist. Knowing how a Jewed brain works means you'll know how to tell people and potential employers what they want to hear. Being redpilled simply opens up oppurtunities for you.

Why do you watch TV? There are computer games and youtube, brain works a bit in computer games, and you can skip youtube cancer, unlike TV cancer

>Making peace with the system is part of being an adult.
Words of wisdom right there, although I would change it to:
>Finding peace despite the system.

No giving up all hope and surrendering to the system and your inevitable death and misery is part of being an adult.

You realize that it's better to work your ass off every day and enjoy meager luxury than to suffer every second of existence in mediocrity.

But sometimes girls will lick your asshole which is nice and feels good

this makes life easy mode compared to not being red-pilled. bluepills are looking around in their environment for queues on how to behave at all moments and are often filled with a panicky inner-anxiety since they feel they don't match up to the world or whatever and have something to prove.

red-pill lets you read people like pages of a book and play 64d chess with a smile on your face

>But sometimes girls will lick your asshole which is nice and feels good
While I feel odd rejecting the word of trips I'm not interested in that.

Yes. Two more family members over Christmas. I do not envy their next few months. I went through a bit of horror and depression before it turned to anger and working to fix it.

>woke
>this got replies
the absolute state of normievill- ahem, excuse me, (((Sup Forums)))

Yeah it ruins movies that's 4sure. That's the only thing i really noticed. You'll also hate the shitlibs in your family and won't be able to get along with them anymore unless you hide your views.

To a lesser degree, a martyr, he's pushing those limits for all of us. People all comfy and ready for bed. Me, I'm glad there are still guys like that; And sniveling pieces of shit like you smirk. FUCK YOU, NIT-WIT!

Plot twist: It's not the jews fault he has raging autism

>just sit back and enjoy the ride, goy!
>why even try to change your life? just accept your extinction.

This.
>finding peace despite the system
In a hostile system, be a parasite. In any system, try and be the ruler. Well... and finding peace is a good checkpoint too.

We've been down this road. Ignorance is bliss. You cant beat the system

Reminder
>Joe Rogan said "Fuck this Zionist government" live on his podcast while drunk af.
Everyone pretended not to hear him. It was the last Ari, Bert, Tom episode after their Sober October. Rogan is (((redpilled))), confirmed. There were several threads here when it happened,

We've had enough martyrs. Add one more to the pile, you think that helps anything?

"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."

>you can't beat the system

when the system is immune system and you are Ebola

This. I can tell what gender and race you are threw txt. With a little more txt i can get a read on what you're like and the weaknesses you might have. Also i feel like a badass, fuck hiding the powerlevel, these cucks will do nothing to me.

Why not? He was denied bail which is highly irregular. And if he is a Fed it would make sense for them to stage him being arrested there.

Listen to the way he speaks on Camera. He sounds like a forced meme impersonation of the Alt Right or the American History X. I can't prove it but there is something seriously off about him. Regardless he is not a good source anyway. Dude is a fucking crazy, retard at best.

The Jew nobody had ever heard of before was apparently doing Occupy Rallies and Pro Obama shit a few years past.

Just like nobody knows who the guy with the Nazi flag was. Not even this board has been able to figure that out.

The whole thing was a setup. SonofNewo on youtube has some good content on Charolettsville.

Hey boomie infowarrior
Hope you choke to death on the redpill (literally)

Yea but i like the Deus Vult meme and would definitely serve the Almighty. And humans can't rule shit in hell for sure.

>serve the Almighty
you mean Yahweh, Jehovah. Their God.

I like to troll modern women and feminists. I understand the way their brains have been programmed by the media which allows me to push their buttons like a remote. It's so funny when they try to shit test me and I am just immune to all of their tactics. I can make a bitch want to kill me or sleep with me with just a few 11d™ chess maneuvers.

>have a bump
bump

Those "people" are called Jews.

>Not living according to the fourteen words.

Hi there, Schlomo.

Yeah it's going pretty good for me on Plenty of Fatties and I'm mainly just trolling them. Had one accepting all my Nazi stuff, yet she shit on me for not being Christian haha. I wormed my way back in tho. Seems the Thot Patrols working.