THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-booed-as-he-arrives-for-college-football-national-championship-game-in-atlanta/article/2645339

SHOCKING SCENES TODAY AS BLUMPF IS BOOED AS HE VISITED A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME IN ATLANTA

SURELY THIS IS THE END FOR DMRUMP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBqv3Dch1a8
youtu.be/fS7dsM91mqc?t=39s
youtube.com/watch?v=DyK9dcrlml8
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/08/trump_cheered_at_college_football_national_championship_game_stands_for_anthem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/949390593872023552
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944009730124582914
hooktube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/168398171219/we-have-the-right-to-say-no-no-immigration
funnyjunk.com/channel/ROK-kekistan/Mybordersmychoice/nxyuLak/
instagram.com/p/Bcv6jcPF1CX/
memealert.org/2018/01/04/mybordersmychoice-movement-takes-flight-in-national-flyering-campaign-planned-for-january-21st/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IN ATLANTA
"APE"lanta

>Trump booed!
>Game over!! IMPEACH!! Lose your SHIT!! REEEEEEEEEE!!

Seriously?

lol I'm gonna need to lower my sodium intake over the next 3 years because there's so much salt intake from the left right now

>Niggerlanta

I watched. They cheered.

Fake news is fake

People just don't like Trump.

It's over, this proves once and for all that people don't want Drumpf to be president. He needs to be impeached immediately.

You do realize that the Washingtonexaminer is a right-wing rag?

>(((football)))
>in Atlanta

Booed outside
Cheered inside
Hmmmmmm it’s almost like looking in the mirror.

Um sweetie, I was watching the game, at least half, probably more, were cheering him. Fake news

>cheered entering the field with chants of USA breaking out
>b-b-but disgruntled "fans" who were paid to sit out there booed him while he was in his car and couldn't hear shit!!!

Idiots.

youtu.be/jBqv3Dch1a8

(((Boos)))?

Archive faggot

Wtf Best China

Fake and gay.

Fucking delete this you retard.

HAHAHAHA!!! BTFO!!
>but nobody will actully see the truth

I was about to say the same exact thing. OP you’re fucking stupid.

Except the millions of people who saw it love and the thousands inside the stadium?

Doesn't sound like booing to me.

I think OP meant to say "Booze". They brought booze to celebrate his presidency.

Literally the same sound as a home team scoring.

Lmao, shills are now using a CNN staged scene in their articles... buhahahahahahahahaha.

Normies are seeing all this and despising the media more and more. My mother and father were cucked obama supporters, now they are 1488 and only watch OAN. Thanks for redpilling my parents with all this blowback from fake news.

Bong you are retarded, if he gets impeached that puts Pence in charge.

>Wheels
On the Trump Bus?
Go round and round?
youtu.be/fS7dsM91mqc?t=39s

This. What the fuck were they watching?

Why do people have to make shit up?

When this cultural war settles down, you know who's going to win? The everyday man that is who. It'll be just like the last one in the 1990s, and 60s, and 20s, and so on so forth. Can't just get over the fact that your guys' emperor fatty is a failed president, and embarrassment to this country. The future is moving forward, yes, there have been bumps, but bit by bit we are going to transcend to the highest levels of nationhood as described by the founders.

SHUT UP

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

That fucking tape was literally doctored to be louder, and have more cheering than it did in reality. Same thing for the alt litetards' videos too. Sad.

but only communists and degenerates vote lib anymore... everyday joe swapped to trump after obama showed republicans dystopian portrayal of dems goal wasnt actually a strawman but accurate

Meme flag off, leaf.

No. For the record; Obama was the fulfillment of the promise of the founders. Obama's glorious, triumphant victory over the will of hatred was because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick hillbilly larpers. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

Man look at those empty chairs.
I bet the only reason even some of those chairs were filled was because they wanted to see Trump.

what is up with the hardcore shilling today?

sage

100% leaf confirmed

Wrong again. I'm 100% American, 100% Patriotic.Just want you to know, as someone who actually goes outside, that Trump is LOATHED wherever he is mentioned.

That's Washington times

>announcing sage
how to spot butthurt plebbitard

>cheered by majority
>booed by dumb niggers who by the way now have the lowest unemployment rate on record under Trump's presidency
>media lies about the whole thing with the usual "Blaumpf BTFO" fake news
no surprises tonight

Except for this college football game, fuccboi.

NLOMPF BTFO

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=DyK9dcrlml8

The people outside aren't even AT the game, they're there to protest trump specifically but the title of the article would make it sound like the whole stadium was booing him. Suck fake news, sad!

Hmmmm. Lots of cheering in this video, you yutz:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/08/trump_cheered_at_college_football_national_championship_game_stands_for_anthem.html

All I got from this is that Trump tried mouthing the national anthem but didn't know the words.

they're just banking on people only reading the headlines as usual

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

>A recording taken by the protestors at the protest site outside the stadium

Hehe

The UK needs a Muslim ban too in order for us to don't encounter the threads like this one, at least under the Union Jack.

Just a little Alzheimer's, that's all. No big deal.

northern wall when? your pres wears sharia socks.

Hillary got fucking schlonged, yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E

>PDFs & PNGs for printing here (new website address! old address redirects)
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

Popular media & links:

>Mr. Frexit (retweeted by Millenial Woes) (1.1K RTs, 2.5K likes)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Peter Sweden (84K Twitter followers)
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Sup Forums News Network (12K Twitter followers)
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/949390593872023552
>Sup Forums News Network Unleashed (20K Twitter followers)
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/944009730124582914
>LA Werewolf (16K YouTube subscribers)
hooktube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
>Pennsylvanian Patriot (900 Tumblr notes)
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/post/168398171219/we-have-the-right-to-say-no-no-immigration
>Republic of Kekistan (800 upvotes on FunnyJunk)
funnyjunk.com/channel/ROK-kekistan/Mybordersmychoice/nxyuLak/
>Alternative News Media (800 likes on Instagram)
instagram.com/p/Bcv6jcPF1CX/
>Memealert.org
memealert.org/2018/01/04/mybordersmychoice-movement-takes-flight-in-national-flyering-campaign-planned-for-january-21st/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Godspeed anons

Um no sweety, they were clearly saying Boo-urns

how come libs choose to be told what happened rather than experience what happened for themselves

The everyday man is whom the Trump Opposition wants to destroy.

Get off of my board.