Who here aside from the hilarious racism and separatism in reality is interested in the concept of a utopia...

Who here aside from the hilarious racism and separatism in reality is interested in the concept of a utopia? Sure I joke a lot about race and stuff, but on a serious note why can't we all just work in union? Okay, (hypothetical) what were to happen if aliens came with malicious intent? We would be a pathetic and fragmented defence system for ourselves. Instead we are focused on trivial concepts like race, gender, and emotion. When will we evolve as a society?

>Inb4 evolution is political correctness bullshit
>inb4 niggers
>inb4 mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I
youtube.com/watch?v=gIqxBn1oLAY
youtube.com/watch?v=qotupxuBbOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed.

This is what poll needs to start. A movement that ignores all that trivial bullshit and works to unify even if it is through manipulative raids, lol. I'm not saying I believe in aliens, but the chances are high enough given the vastness of the universe. During an evasion we would all be fighting who is going to lead the opposition and a bunch of bullshit.

This is a stupid argument, because the races that hate whites would try to work with the aliens to destroy us. Whites would have to unify and organize, and that is what would save us.

Yes I know. I guess my sentiments are similar to a fantasy, but it would be cool if even the white haters realized they would need to be on our side for their own good. Would be cool to spread a message of unity without being a SJW or a soyboy faggot focused on race, but instead focused on general unity of humanity.

Our progression will rely on the unity of earth at some point. We obviously cannot handle social media yet.

I don't mean to look like a hippy or a libtard, just thinking about reality.

>because the races that hate whites would try to work with the aliens to destroy us
If you believe this you are a fucking moron. Kys.

Bump

Imagine what we could invent if we all put our minds together instead of drawing strict lines between each other and focusing on how white and guilty you should be.

Yoo

THE RABBIT HOLE:

At its essence, its about realizing that humanity is just a temporary form of the universe and an ends to a means, a small fragment of an infinite process. Our smallness, here, cannot be overstated.

Here we are, on a rock thats supposedly spiraling into a gigantic ball of molten iron whose heat produces life on our planet. And on this spinning rock, which you know to be temporary as yourself, you have the whole of your tiny existence, within a social system whose nature and origin are ultimately, beyond your experience and comprehension. If you want to understand the rabbit hole, start imagining the most fucked up inconceivable realities you possibly can... imagine how you would take over the world... and realize that all this has happened, and continues to happen, and that the implications of this are the elephant in the room of our planet. An important part of knowing the depth of the rabbit hole comes from understanding that there are no rules.

To go down the rabbit whole is to realize that you are a part of a single sentient organism, whose boundaries neither begin within your mind nor end beyond your skin. There is a self, but although you aren't really it, it is definitely you. Going down it usually just gives you a very unique perspective on life... like a skin cell realizing hes part of something significantly larger and more complex; mostly, it just makes you go "wow".

Are you referencing psychedelics or simply a leap in consciousness?

Psychedelics are a way to leap in consciousness provided the correct set and setting and correct intent. unfortunately, it is mostly used for degeneracy.

I have experienced intense states of mind, which gives me this perspective. Especially, dmt in its various forms has showed me how unimaginable parts of reality are, which allows me to be open to many possibilities in life. Dmt is one that you can't really repeat in the name of degeneracy, because it will shock somebody who is doing it for the wrong reasons in a way they have never been shocked kek

it's a pretty big shock to suddenly figure out what you are

And what is that, friend?

this

And what are you? I mean it's difficult to characterize an individual based on 1 thing.

the individual is only superficial

>reality
>being delusional

Pick one

Utopia is not possible with all these nigs around. It would take a civilized society which is above the intellectual capacities of the average negro.

>Utopia is not possible...
Hey here's a smart and rational guy
>...with all these nigs around.
For fuck's sake.

That is a good point. One of my favorite music band says "I am a walking mirror." I mean that's true; everything you identify with is independent of yourself, any person in the world is basically representing a mirror- reflecting every thing they have ever experienced. Every moment (even if it was a second) ultimately slightly shapes who you are.

You fail to understand just how much the other races drag us down. How much the zionist, jewish , leftist bullshit drags us down. We put a guy on the moon in 1969. Now our people don't even know how many fucking genders there are, or if there's a difference between men and women. Once the white races dies out, as the numbers show we are doing, western civilization dies. Without us electricity would have never been discovered. Democracy and Republics never created. A lot of things wouldn't exist. Many things will die out with us. By that point the aliens might as well fucking kill everyone

Unfortunately I agree. Would be cool if we could redpill some of those nigs, though. I mean if this concept became as big as trannies it could be a bit more powerful.

Not at all what I was getting at you inbred cunt.

You are an embarrassment to our country.

>concept of a utopia
One mans utopia will always be another mans hell. Dreaming of utopia is a starry-eyed liberal concept. I can't think of my utopia but a certain group off merchants would not like it

Checked man, nice. I agree, would just be cool to spam awareness and get people thinking. Right now anti white or anti nigger stuff is being spammed all over. I think humans should be able to joke about that nonsense and get over it. Like how I call my close friends and brother a FAGGOT VIRGIN LOSER - they lnownim just fucking aroind. Wouldn't be sjw shit, but more promoting humans to be badass and realize we are all stuck on the same planet

Lol probably. I most likely look like a cuck liberal, but I'm actually not. Was just considering shit, you faggot.

IRL most of Sup Forums doesn't agree with the concept of 100% across the board genocide of nonwhites, it's about the culture and values of 95% of the race. There are "oreos" based black guys, hard-working Hispanics that legally immigrate and support actual white European culture, there are a lot of Asian Americans that act "properly" - raising a family, not living beyond means, not shouting kill whitey etc

90% of the race shit is about the values the majority displays. I.e. materialism, tribalism, demand free gibs, nepotism, internationalism, etc.

Those are the values that the majority of some races display and that's what we hate. It's not about wanting to go full moonman, it's about not wanting your neighbors to sell drugs to kids, commit violent crimes, fuck up their property. Etc

>Without us electricity would have never been discovered
Checked
and niggers don't care about electricity, pic related

Your weimaraner has fucked up looking ears

So can we present that in a nicer format? Topkek for myself, because nigs are unreasonable. I'm just trying to think of a way that we can market or shill a utopia...even if they won't be helpful, having them be a part of us will be more peaceful

(You)

youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I

They can't be part of us because of that whole, they are niggers part.

I don't support illegal immigrants, but the individuals stunting our society are the big proponents of political correctness - it's like they are so focused on that shit it comes up in conversation and subsequently is offensive...which warrants people freaking out or chimping out. I'm not saying if you omit it from conversation it disappears, but this is pathetic.

> I look like a (((cuck))) but I’m not I swear

Truthfully, you seem like an idealist. In a perfect world I would love for your vision to be real. For everyone to just get along. Truthfully whites are the only race concerned with getting along with anyone. Everyone else is too busy fucking hating us. It's just not possible man

Allan watts speaks alot of beauty. I have sat many times attempting to perceive non-existence - what it would be like if I died or was never born and it is inconceivable. Under the influence of psychedelics you kinda lose the plot of mundane reality and begin to consider things you never thought possible. We will always exist, why not fix it now?

Yeah fellow whites, why do they hate (((us)))

>they are so focused on that shit it comes up in conversation and subsequently is offensive
That's true on-line and seems IRL in universities at least. I called the mudslime at the comer store a sandcoon terrorist the other night (the cunt had some nasheed shit playing and I may have had a few drinks) and no one even gave a fuck, I live in a fairly small com unity of rednecks though

Like I explained above - wouldn't it be cool if it were always that way. If you could call him a sandnigger or whatever and he might call you a salty cracker or something and everybody laughs? I mean it's all just words..pretty pathetic for all these losers to go crazy over this shit. I call my friend a stupid faggot and he says shit up nigger, but we are just talking shit. Whatever happened to that?

I agree, but if we could push that agenda how they push their BLM hate group, then maybe some of the redpilled ones would join in. I mean, who could hate on a perfect utopia.

wtf? I'm white. I was questioning why all the nonwhites, kikes included hate us so bad. It's real fucking obvious why nobody likes Jews. Holocaust wasn't real, but it should've been

>Whatever happened to that?
jew brainwashing, I agree that life would be much nicer if the real world worked like Sup Forums but these liberal retard commies seem incapable of growing a thick skin

You can't have a utopia with brown people. We will have utopia after we genocide all shitskins on earth.

We are an easy target as more minorities populate the country. It's almost Like they want to get us back for being racist in the past by demonizing us, but we have to just forget about that shit. WE didn't own slaves and THEY weren't slaves..enough of that victim shit

1/10 low effort

Clearly they aren't happy with the freedom we gave them. It was a mistake, and it's all too clear. They just don't respect anyone or anything. They only respond to power. When they were actually oppressed they wanted equality. Now that that has been achieved they want to oppress us. Feminism, BLM, all this other shit has never been about equality. It's about pushing for as much power as we would allow them to have. Once they have enough power however, they will do everything they can to kill us all

HOW simple of a reality is it to just not have brown people anymore. Sounds like a fantasy, but what if we pushed an agenda regarding a utopian society instead of pushing back racially (which is fun but...) It's not like the brown will immediately follow a utopian concept, but imagine if that were pushed all over. It would have to catch on a little bit

>military is the primary source for technology
Seems hating shitskins has worked in our favor.

I get it. All of these movements are out to disintegrate our image and make us the new nigger, but if we pushed a different agenda that lacks racism, we would not be automatically demonized. Look, I love talking shit about other races, but why can't society do that all in fun, but we are able to come together when it matters. I will be the first one to make a racist joke, but I'm "smart" enough to realize that this needs to change.

Because we were labeled as racists long before we were actual racists. How do you think this many average people get to thinking of entire races as niggers, kikes and subhumans? They've already rejected our reach out to them

Or this could have happened:
Confederate States of America trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=gIqxBn1oLAY

top kek,
>select storefront
>kfc and popeyes

That is probably the case. Just thought if we could pretend to not be racist and even pushed out propaganda about the benefits of being a unified humanity, it might be beneficial to push memes that have to do with a utopian society. These idiots consume whatever is in their faces. Especially if danger came to our planet, would all of the minorities rely on Trump or would they team up with us? (I know the obvious answer)

>oh hai interesting thread
>...
>oh
For real though just make the entire planet sit down and watch a bill hicks special

I also believe humanity's next stage of evolution is the global society. Globalism is a perversion of the idea of a unified humanity.

First we have to finish the industrial revolution.

You fail to understand. Trump is literally that. Race is not a factor to him. Black unemployment is the lowest it's been in 17 years now. Still though, how do they respond to him? Do you truly believe we will ever reach them? Maybe more amnesty to further dig our own irreversible grave? Tick tock, the clock is ticking

evolution is political correctness bullshit

I can agree with this totally, but complete unity will never happen.

>Especially if danger came to our planet
checked
If an asteroid was detected on a collision course with earth no one would be asking the niggers to save us, in fact these days the painted white rockets that were launched to save the planet would be called racist

niggers

mudslimes

I don't doubt that about Trump. I am one to think that each politician is controlled by the new, but Trump is doing well so far. It's too bad that liberals believe he is racist. I agree that we have been wasting our time with the opposition. My only idea is that we push memes and propaganda on them of unity and give some silly reasons why it's a good idea.

and jews

>I'm just here to hold your hand when you die

LEAF

A leaf who's here to hold your hand

How do we rise up against (((them))) inconspicuously?

Good point

Spread the word. Better yourself as an individual first. Read, study, be intelligent and well versed on your own views, as well as those of others.

Lift weights, buy firearms, learn to use them properly and practice using them proficiently.

If we as a race uncucked ourselves and each other, and rose up as intellectual warriors, nothing could suppress something like that. The only reason we aren't is because we've been subverted. Our motivations, our hope, and our ideals have been supressed. People don't know there is more to life than what is currently being presented. Be that light

You don't, people don't trust subversion
Society has to take on its suffering willingly

Ha, case and point

>rise up against (((them))) inconspicuously?
stop buying their shit, I haven't been to the movies or even had cable for well over 10 years. I do have credit cards but never use them, I bought my last truck with cash insted of on a (((finance plan)))). If we starve them of shekels and a media platform they will die out, I prefer a real holocaust though and not just one kristallnacht, one everyday

After we eliminate the Kikes we can all work together.

Its funny all of the things I do, you described....even the gun. We just need to keep up. I think it would be good if we posted material about a unity.

>we can all work together
yes, to get rid of the niggers

>When will we evolve as a society?
when we purge all of the subhuman nonwhites from our society

Lol, go invest in to the stars you chucklefuck

Then you sound on the right path. Now serve as a light. Inform and enlighten and even lead those around you. Be a messenger, but more importantly be an example

After the kike wizardry is broken the niggers can be taught to read and write and stop chipping out or be sent to nigger land.

>when you get cucked by your own intelligence
WHEN YOU DIEEEEE

Holy fuck that's the edgiest trips I've seen in a while

Here's an idea: install electrified grids, bars, etc. around the transformers, especially near handles, bolts, etc.

>hey guys I know multiculturalism has repeatedly failed but what if we tried multiculturalism again

Brainlet

>Here's an idea
Here is another idea, we quit giving cash, food and building infrastructure for stupid niggers. Private corporations already defend their assets with private armies, let the niggers rot

But watching thieves get zapped is more fun.

>watching thieves get zapped is more fun.
Ok, you are right
youtube.com/watch?v=qotupxuBbOg
as long as there are camera installed I'm fine with paying for it

If war starts with invading aliens. Expect the extremists like AnComms and Stormfronts to suckle to our new enemies for preferential treatment in the slave camps. This state of war will turn most far left cultures and countries into pro self-enslavement appeasers because they are unable to stomach what we must do. This is where, ironically our Muslim fanatical enemies already posses the level of barbarism necessary to confront the technological superior enemy. Centrists move right and right moves viking. We attempt to kill them all, not stopping with the alien's military but also their next generation. We also will have to fight there new human allies. We all die, but we won't be slave. If that's a win. You know what side your on.