Just got back from Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner. keep in mind pic related was my flatmate.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
yuki.la/pol/133047189
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're describing Brussels, not Toronto. faggot.

Canada is the next site for concentration camps run by Inuits.

Cap this post

This is a bullshit LARP thread multiculturalism has fucked Canada up but we’re not there.....yet. Confirmed OP is a faggot and should be gassed

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

If you believe this, you're a legitimate retard.

>Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

sounds familiar

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

pic related

We Canadians are proud connoisseurs of the delicious BBC

Disregard my flag, I'm on vacation here in America chasing the BBC for my little white boy Canadian mouth

Truth.
Canadian women were always walking down the streets with niggers on hand, i went across to New England and it was white af plenty of good looking women too none with niggers.

needs moar residential schools

Toronto is a shit hole. Most of Eastern Canada is the problem with Canada. Most of them vote Liberal besides Western Ontario. Maritimes is Liberal central. The East always fucks over the rest of Canada cause they only care about their own shit province

One of the best things about living in Canada is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and many Canadian provinces have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Ontario has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in British Columbia was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through Canadian law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Cunts like you are the reason no one likes Canada

faggot bitch nigger

Makes me proud to be a BBC chasing Canadian

Moose aren't the only bulls in Canada ;)

>Going to Toronto in the first place
Your first error.

No one thinks you're funny

Canada only exists in parts of Alberta, upper BC, saskatchewan and the atlantics/maritimes. Going to Toronto is like going to weimar germany. Also, reddit spacing.

I went to Toronto about 4-5 years ago and it wasn't like this at all. Most I got was annoying black people (typical) and people screaming about religious shit.

This is a copy pasta I saw this months ago. Funny.

Canada is full of blacks they are less white than America.

Nothing funny about the BBC, us Canadians take it very seriously

This sounded so familiar I cut and pasted the first few lines in google.

This is some Sup Forumsarchive so google it yourself if you don't like the link.
yuki.la/pol/133047189

2/10, I sincerely hope you didn't fabricate this artistic rendering of retardation in the wild yourself. Not even good for leftover pasta.

10/10 shitpost

Pretty much the only parts of the Maritimes that are still Canadian are Cape Breton in Nova Scotia, rural areas of New Brunswick, P.E.I and Newfoundland. But they need to switch over from Liberal to Conservative or they will be lost

Any other proud BBC worshipping Canadians in this thread?

kys

>my experience living in Canada
>Toronto
>Toronto
>Toronto
>Toronto
>Toronto

As an Ohioan, I'm pretty pissed off I live so close to Canada.

Toronto is the epitome of Canada. So many delicious BBC walking around the streets of Toronto. A white Canadian man can find himself lost for hours in awe of all the young hung black bulls walking around.

The only people with niggerish behavior were these white punks. Did find a super hipster area which I refused to get out of my car at. Only place I though I'd get robbed in Canada.

Literally everything Sup Forums knows about Canada comes from Toronto and Vancouver, two cities who don't represent the country as a whole in the slightest

Drive an hour in any direction from either of those cities and you'll find nothing but towns and cities with hugely white majorities. You'll see Canadian flags prominently displayed on virtually every home and active Christian churches everywhere.

i support this pasta

I cant confirm st john's, but nfld is all canadian and amazing. the cape is getting fucked. theres mosques on highway between sydney and fucking glace bay for fucks sake. chinks fill classes in cbu. its a joke. the culture is still good with kitchen parties, and the like, but to point it out as perfect while cutting out rest of nova scotia is disingenious. south shore, yarrmouth and most of hrm is still fine (fuck the university, dark side and the like though). NB is still going strong. spud nigger in pei are free from corruption to me knowledge as well.

saying they are liberal is a misnomer. we all vote in our interests - if liberals getting in, we vote liberal. consequence of first past the post and top down governemtn. get more gibmes if we vote who we think will win, not who we want.

It's all the cities but yeah, (Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, etc.)

My family is from New Brunswick. Quebec is the enemy also but since the Bloc Quebecois are pretty right wing they can be allies for now but they will be taken care of after Canada isn't cucked anymore. The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

Stop lying, the only good part of Canada is the parts with delicious BBCs

Maritimes is truly our greatest ally

Still voting in garbage MPs since they give out free money. The east i think this next election will boot out the Liberals since they see how much a fuck head Trudeau is. Rural Canada is were Canada is still alive and still in some cities

As if being an ohioan to begin with isn’t already suicide-worthy

No big black bulls in rural Canada you idiot

>recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video
>We are guaranteed freedom of expression

Jesus fucking Christ you are some kind special. Should I mail some panties and a pacifier to your safe space?

I wish.

>reddit posting

The entire atlantic provinces make up like 11 seats. Its not even statistically relevant. A college would make a huge different in canada, but never happen. Our provinces are worthless and have no power, receive nothing and are ignored even when we vote in line with the leading party. Its mainly because St Lawrence Seaway was built. We have icefree harbours in Pt Hawksbury and Halifax. They should be huge commerce centers for Canada, but constant upkeep and development for seaway, which cost billions to construct and only really benefits America, needs to be maintained because of Trudeau fucking Sr and his retarded bastard son. They fucked Canada to serve the frogs. Fuck this country.

This nigger doesn't speak for Canada.

like a second Paris. Canada stop styling on us !

you describe Toronto as if it's the only place in Canada, which means that you are in fact from Toronto, as only a person from Toronto would think that.

It's good that you did that, real good. Why, isn't it good, fellas? Yessirree, real good I say.