Feels/relaxation thread

For all of those who are preoccupied or hateful and seek a little moment of rest between violent debates and doxxings, just look at this picture. This is Sup Forums endgame, nothing more, nothing less. This is what we're fighting for. This is why we are so resentful towards the "establishment", towards the media, towards jews.

ITT : post, discuss families pictures and relax while imagining yourself one day be the father of a similar family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82PazvWQqU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turn Op's pic from 1 son, 3 daughters to 3 sons and 1 daughter and that is literally my ideal endgame

women in the kitchen is /comfy/

How would you name your 3 sons and your daughter, user ?

This picture is so comfy, I even doubt it is real. I'd kill for this

I have dual citizenship with the USA and Norway, and I find Norwegian names a little nicer than English names so probably something like Anders, Lukas, Jon (after Jon Pall Sigmarsson of Iceland)

Comfy is for faggots. We have a lot of kikes to kill before any of us should be daydreaming about happy endings.

Obiviously. But I think it won't hurt to at least remember the objective. It's a drive force

this

Young Mitt Romney and his 4 sons

These are Mormons, right?

Merci pour l'approbation mon ami, je ne peux même pas te suivre pour bump le thread

>while imagining yourself one day be the father of a similar family.
you sound like a chick

Merci pour vos photos, mon ami. J’m’excuse pour mon franćais mal - j’suis canadien

>This is Sup Forums endgame
being a girl looking forward to her wedding day?

degeneracy

Does anyone know what the science behind children being blonde but getting darker hair as they age? I was blonde as a child but my hair is brown and my sister is very blonde still but her hair is getting darker.

de rien!

I'm not even white but this thread is so comfy

im married with three kids and a six figure job and I'm under 30
what do i win?

Peace and Serenity at last in the White House

Life.

well you already won
wish you all the best

>tfw 30 and single
Is there any hope for me?

Foux du fafa

Happiness and contentment, I hope! early 30s here with a good wife and 6 figure job. No kids yet though.

It keeps us from falling astray, into the same path that the Fascists fell, which was into the love of war and death, going away from love of their people

Marriage sounds good on paper but every married man I know is miserable. It's better to knock up women and move on. Never settle with just one woman.

because it seems peaceful I guess
that what makes me love these so much

What kind of work?

I have no house though :(
just renting from parents

I feel more mature than my mid-thirties bugmen coworkers, i guess

What kind of work?

I've been coming to Sup Forums for around a decade now, I grew up on here. It was always a place that was beyond counter-culture, always pushing the extremes of what was considered socially acceptable. This was a place of outcasts.

I've noticed something over the past few years. As those of us that grew up here have entered manhood and navigating adulthood in this world, the threads on here have changed.

Yeah there is still predominantly shitposting on here but threads about traditional nuclear family, settling down, forging ourselves into the men we want to be keep popping up. And then it hit me.

This is now considered counter-culture. The Sup Forums of the past being utterly politically incorrect and being made up of outcasts is still here, it is society that has gone so far that now wanting to raise a family is considered fringe thinking and weird.

Who would have thought that Sup Forums would be a place that would be pushing for things like morality and traditional values.

Don't listen to this user. He doesn't know how great wedded bliss can be if you're smart enough to choose a good woman.

That's deep user.

We own our house. On the whole it's great, but it also requires constant upkeep and work, and we're not quite as carefree as when we were renting.

Mid-level bureaucrat in a municipal government.

No.

work and get a house, if not already done.
that's what I would do

Tell me how my useless NEET unfuckable self can be of use to your cause. There most be something my worthless ass can do to help..

I've seen similar words in a screencap before, nonetheless you are absolutely right. This is a strange and sad situation we're in, aussie friend.

Go to school, ignore the leftists and Marxists while getting an education, enter the workforce and be pleasant to be around while taking care of your own work and assignments competently. Spend moderately and wisely, and live a decent, productive, and happy life. Don't give into helplessness or degeneracy. Be the example you want others to follow.

To be honest, all of those images make me sick.
I don't know why, they just do.

I guess I will now fuck off to /reddit, cy@

If not stop being NEET, then at least promote the cause. Tell others to live lives of virtue and good. But I believe in you user, you can turn it all around for yourself. You just gotta try and have a little faith.

I have a learning disability hence why I'm NEET. No I was thinking of sacrificing myself in some way.

Not the guy you're replaying too, but that's a retarded idea. Learning disability or not, you can get SOME kind of job my guy.

Go to church then, and volunteer there. I'm sure you can still contribute to society - if you can post on Sup Forums (believe it or not), you *can* do more than just being a NEET.

Every person in your social sphere that you can assist or support even in the most insignificant way. Victory goes to the one who maintains their self-mastery the longest.

Threads like this help remind me there is good in this world yet. God bless, OP.

Imagine now that you were. That this was the society your people created. The cultures and civilizations shown in these pictures. Now picture that you instead grew up in this modern hellhole. That you will no longer have a homeland. That everyone wants you gone, and just for wanting your own homeland. That this has been taken from you. Feelsbadman. It's why we go over the deep end politically I suppose. Either way we at least have each other here

Go to church. Find a local diocese and convert. It’ll save your soul. Join the knights of columbus. Throw yourself into volunteering. There’s this one heavily autistic guy in our council of knights who lives a simple life. I’m talkimg bread and water. But he’s the backbone of our entire charity work. Nobody works harder than him and nobody is more apreciated. He has found brotherhood and companionship in this world as he prepares his soul for the next :)

Why do these pictures feel so alien compared to today's world? This was only 70 years ago, barely a lifetime. What the fuck?

Oh these are joyous times.

Where is this?

The lack of enrichment here is disturbing.

That's not very relaxing, user. Here's some Astaire and Rogers to bring the comfiness back - youtube.com/watch?v=82PazvWQqU0

This.

My fiancee isnt the most beautiful, but she’s pale with blue eyes and red hair so she matches me genetically, and she has the kindest soul a man could ever ask for. She is so innocent and kind and motherly that i can’t wait to have children with her. She even converted to Catholicism for me so that we could grt married in my home church, and she’s since become an incredibly faithful person with whom i can have some incredible religious conversations.

Love me some /comfy/ threads

her red hair genes will prob end up cucking you