Koi Kaze

Why does nobody ever talk about this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BrHixVY4KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's shit.

Explain why

probably cause it looks more like father/daughter incest than brother and sister.

because you post imgur stream screenshots

It was scarily realistic. It was pretty good. Though I would have liked to see a show where they are around the same age range.

because it takes the matter of incest seriously.

that makes it hotter honestly

It's a masterpiece of shit

Average at best. It's too serious imo and doesn't show what happens after.

We do, and is only a masterpiece if you like melodramatic stuff, not saying is bad but most people prefer to have fun you know, and by being incest that eliminates all the normalfags that could get into a drama like this one, i.e Clannad, Shigatsu, etc.

Because the dude was a genuine creepazoid.

>hairy chest
>masterpiece
choose one

Because it's too good for the likes of Sup Forums.

>masterpiece
KEK'D HARD.

I actually respect this show a lot, it shows the struggle of incestuous relationships in the most realistic way I've ever seen. It actually makes you feel empathy for the couple and reconsider your opinion on incest, definitely one of my favorite anime.

Because Sup Forums would rather talk about a fun incest series like oreimo than an actual serious incest drama.

because manga better

It was a good show but already finished and everything was rather straightforward so there is nothing to discuss/debate.

Because the lead male is a grown man with hair, not some barely pubescent 18 year old spineless faggot.

Cause it's a pretty old series? Definitely a good series tho.

because Sup Forums has shit taste

Heck I'm giving this another rewatch

It would have been better if he didn't rage at her through the first six episodes. Those impulses of anger gave me chills.

After that he became a great onii-chan with a mellow attitude.

>It actually makes you feel empathy for the couple and reconsider your opinion on inces
you mean the opposite? Because it definitely portrayed the relationship as sad and the guy as a disgusting loser

I prefer Our Family Story. Next chapter should be any day now.

>Our Family Story

can't find it on google. Sauce?

The fact that it's portrayed like that is what makes you reconsider your opinion, Is it really something to feel ashamed of? Can't they just love eachother? They're ashamed but it shouldn't be like that

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good anime.

Its a series of posts over on reddit of a guy who retells all the incest that goes on in his immediate family. Father/daughter, mother/son, sister/brother, mother/sister, brother/brother, father/son, father/daughter's girlfriend.

>ot saying is bad but most people prefer to have fun you know
>fun
You're aware that people have fun in different ways, right?
I for sure don't have fun watching what you think it's fun.

I've never seen incest as something bad or dirty and aside from having children there is no more risk involved in it than any normal relationship. That being said even though it did not change my views I always appreciate realistic anime about taboo subjects and lifestyles.

Could something like this be made nowadays?

>aside from having children there is no more risk involved
There's no scientific proven risk in children born of siblings, unless they're the product of generations of inbreeding.
Do you also believe the earth is flat?

old, buried, unknown. People like to watch anime bcs its being generic anime to run away from real life rather than engage in a disturbing realistic motive.

Because it deals with the topic in a serious way and not "uguu, I love you onii-chan!"

And?

You shoul go back to YoI threads then. There men look like teenager girls.

Yes, but why would you want it to?

Good show. Fucking love the OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BrHixVY4KU

>Is it really something to feel ashamed of?
according to the show? yes
>Can't they just love eachother?
according to the show? nope

again the anime definitely did not portray the main character's actions/thoughts in a positive light