youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
diyexumik.wixsite.com/link/single-post/2018/01/08/The-Centering-or-Sargon-of-Akkads-no-good-very-individualistic-day
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg
youtube.com/watch?v=t7ULsaUL7Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=qmJ-oR7iQUk
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04
youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc&list=FL3S4tWD-QfBTqwrnlg_Lapg&index=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST the Damore document is insane!

Here's some things we know about Google if the claims are true

> There are actual Pleures holding speeches about being Pleures, same for otherkin and furries.
> Whites and men are booed for existing in weekly meetings by high level staff
> Alarms literally erupted when a conservative blogger visited to eat lunch with an employee and security was called to remove him

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

>damore document
>pleures
What? Explain.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Link to info about Tiny being a shill for rich leftist pedo Jews, and anti-white Qatari Sheiks:

diyexumik.wixsite.com/link/single-post/2018/01/08/The-Centering-or-Sargon-of-Akkads-no-good-very-individualistic-day

Carl's inescapable issue is his desire for fairness, which, in the context of modern belief, is understandable, as a good. The problem here is the belief that, not only is fairness good, but it is also an objective moral. The key here is 'objective', as, despite his atheism, he seems to believe in morality conforming to reality, and as such, all reality leads too the moral position, being the 'center'.
In simple terms, Carl thinks the moral position is always the center, even, or perhaps especially, where there is no clear center on an issue. Here, his problem should be clear.
Not every position is on a 1-dimensional spectrum. This leads to a problem, because when your worldview requires putting a wide opinion spectrum on a 1 dimensional line, with a left, a middle, and a right, and, you force yourself into a place on that phony spectrum, your view will end up far from the center.
This facade of beliefs of convictions is very frustrating to most ideologues.
This is why Carl, among all of the Skeptics, is uniquely divisive and angering to the left and the right. He refers to both as SJWs, but, when arguing with one, he adopts positions of the opposite, while maintaining his centrism, and such, moral superiority. The unconscious hypocrisy of this is why he is so infuriating, and why eventually, regardless of outward political views, he will destroy himself.

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

How leftists/libcucks use Loki's wager to deny race:

>TELL ME THE EXACT WAVELENGTH WHERE GREEN BECOMES BLUE.
>GREEN #46 IS DIFFERENT THAN GREEN #47, THEREFORE GREEN AND BLUE ARE THE SAME
>NO, I WILL NOT SAY IF GRASS IS BLUE OR NOT. THAT'S A LOADED QUESTION.

Here's a collection of archived Twitter posts where Tiny slandered JF. Give them to JF to help him sue Tiny.

Basically, Tiny accused JF of:
> Having an anchor baby.
> Being a mentally ill person.
> Raping a retarded girl.

It's not just about raping a retarded girl. There are multiple false allegations that can be disproven and show that he acted in bad faith.
Not only he asserted falsehood against JF and intentionally misread the court cases but he actually created a difamation campaign when he personally or by proxy riled up people with this storys to make them spread.

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

Mike Enoch and the Daily Shoah gang BTFO Tiny and Sargon in this segment. They also talk about the hypocrisy of leftcucks calling us "snowflakes", etc.; and describe how things would work in a white ethnostate.

BTFOing of Tiny starts at 2:00 minutes in:
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg

Also, Mike Enoch is supposedly gonna be on Andy Warki's YT livestream debates sometime soon.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=t7ULsaUL7Vg

Would you date someone of another race anons?

Employee terminated by Google suing them for unlawful dismissal, basically laying out the case for how insane Google is and how horrible they are against non-far-leftists and white men.

Oh and pleures are headmates

>pleures are headmates
for fucks sake, this has to stop
Metokur did make a video about headmates, but that was when he was know as IA i think

and what the fuck is a headmate?

People who pretend to have Multiple Personality Disorder to be more special

A person's alternate personality that lives "inside their head". Basically it's some weirdo SJW shit trying to normalize people with schizophrenia.

Get ready for a shit-storm of crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=qmJ-oR7iQUk

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

why did he switch names

Nice character assassination attempt you loser cuck with no life

he did that a couple of times, one time he was namde Jim81 or something, then when gamergate came around he was Internet Aristocrat and when he got tired of that he deleted his account and came back a few months later as Mister Metokur
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04

Fuck, I can't even get through more than 5 minutes of this. Everything is fucked.

yeah some of his videos are more tragic than just being able to laugh at some lolcow
like his first video on gangstalking

I used to be alt right, but Destiny's arguing is so lucid and air tight. I'm basically a liberal now lol anyone know this feel?

I used to be part of the cuckolded degeneracy promoting Alt Right but then I saw Destiny's strong disavowal of it and joined his supremacist militia against the nigger menace

How much did he pay you for this post?

He had much more energy back then.

Swede friend its a shitpost. This is the issue we've had the past few days. A lot of Destiny posters are people spreading the meme. There are shills and they use the people spreading the meme.

Yes to be quiet honest with you the way Destiny dismantles the alt right talking points is amazing. He is so fast and efficient and always has his sources ready. I'm literally a radial centrist now.

Let me guess, you are somekind of inbred horse fucker aren't you?

I know senpai
im just bored, its 7:16 am in the morning
ive been awake all night and i thought there were gonna be a race-warski stream

it's fucking hilarious. maybe if he hasn't been so persistent she wouldn't have released that video

this

These Sup Forums idiots have nothing better to do but trash talk people who are much better than them and actually became recognizable.

Whether it's jealousy of Sargon's intellect or Destiny's video game skills, it's clear some people posting here have an obvious chip on their shoulder. Projecting much lmao?

imagine being so thirsty that you set in motion events that make race-realist increase their sphear of influence and becomes to big to ignore

because someone called him mediocre and spelled it like he is now, metokur

the gang stalking one is real sad/ dangerous. these people are egging each other on

That face. He made that face.

Its based on the Metokur Archive. An old troll forum. Jim was a part of it until it fell apart, and his "mentor" cucked hard. Metokur took the name, the same way a man waves a banner.

Will Black Pigeon Speaks (a.k.a. Felix Lace) be allowed in the ethnostate?
youtube.com/watch?v=4bumLdVAmdc&list=FL3S4tWD-QfBTqwrnlg_Lapg&index=18

How did his mentor cuck?

troll's remourse

he looks like your standard 56%er

MUTTED.COM

I'm not quite sure, and I heard the tale about two weeks ago.
Basically he felt bad.

The fuck kind of race is he?
Looks like someone stuck a Poo in the rice cooker.
Good videos though.

100% amerimutt

>literally a purebreed amerimutt
top kek

But he's already in the ethnostate.

one of the leaders is now a fat transgender (male) 40 year old man living on benefits in the UK.

He's originally Canadian. It's likely he's got some Poo in him. IDK much about Canadian minorities except the "Sihks are bros" meme.

REEEEE stop calling this fucking l*Af a Murican

>fat transgender (male) 40 year old man living on benefits in the UK
i wonder who

I like bringing-up Japan whenever leftists say ethnostate are bad, or won't work.

Literally pic related

>Abe's Japan
>implying that all other parties don't support what they call "racist" and "patriarchal"

Hell, even the fucking Japan Communist Party doesn't want refugees that aren't Chinese spies.

Can you define animal? Can you tell me where EXACTLY the line between humans and animals is?? You cant, can you? Your argumentation and beliefs are invalid as they are clearly not concrete and our based on feelings not facts, through this harmful preaching of unsubstantiated feeling based arguments you are preventing what could be loving and prosperous relationships. You are just like SJWS Feels over reals. Pathetic.

I know. It's based.

Japan literally has the largest communist party of any nation other than the DPRK and China obviously.

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

*Jim posts his final video, bitter at his defeat in Gamergate*
>I guess this is the end. Opening the gates to the fucking barbarians.
*Months pass. Jim grows jaded and jittery.*
>Autism. Bike pumps and headkin everywhere.
*Degeneracy now runs rampant. The inmates took over the asylum, and now Jim is watching the fires grow*
>How could this have happened?
*He discovers the whereabouts of one of his old troll acquiantances.*
>What the fuck?
*He's a she, and now gets her gibs from the government every 3 weeks.*
>This has to stop.
*Jim thinks back to the Metokur Archives, and how far the others have spiraled*
>I've got to go back.
*Donning the title Mister Metokur, an insignia to represent both his purpose and remind himself of the shells of his former friends, Jim sets out to once again bring darkness into the light.*
>Best hide your bike pumps. I like it when you put up a fight.

>12/465 in House of Representatives

>14/242 in House of Councilors

weaksauce dawg

whats the matter?

What?

???

Hey guys, do you think Amerimutt memes will be halal in Europe 20 years from now?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shut up. Nothing is ever happening. you are all just delusional.

The fuck is happening user?

What did he mean by this?

Phoneposting and cant watch the stream, explain

fug, linked to wrong one

Who doxed BPS?

He doesn't really mess with anyone and he's hardly the most abrasive person on the right.

>cant watch the stream
what stream?

It means hes based. Sargon unlike you recognizes the need for hard work and perseverance of the individual and not judging other based on arbitrary concepts like race or gender. Hes classical liberal in the way founding fathers, lock and paine intended. True equality.

That video posted was from 2 months ago. IDK who did it. exactly, but people in the comments were saying it was /leftypol/. They have a beef with Black Pigeon because he shits on communism a lot in his videos. He also made a video insulting them directly a while back.

I thought this was related to a stream, I dunno.

>the way founding fathers, lock and paine intended

Really made me think.

He was likely doxxed by fascists.

They were probably trying to false flag so you people could play victim.

Boo hoo for you.

Tis great, pretty much blows all their narratives out of the water completely.

*Fast forward to current year. The (((Skeptics))) have now started to push back against a growing Alt Right. Failing at doing so, they resort to underhanded tactics such as doxing and harassment. Jim is drug in once it leaks, and all the information is put on his desk.
>Well, well well...
*Split dick, doxing and denying, Psy ops involving masquerading as an Alt-Right female backpacker from England that studies chemistry, and even more interesting... a free speech event with dirty intentions.
>Could they have fucked it up any worse?
*Now, the man who was denied his Gamergate, holds in his hands the power to cripple the skeptics that ruined it. He doesn't need to debate them. He doesn't need to respond to their arguments. He just needs to lay it out. Weeks pass as he pops in and out of streams, spreading fear everywhere he goes. The doxers throw themselves before him and try to out rat each other in the hopes he will go easy. The man who they betrayed now has them by the neck.
>I just wanted to talk about bike pumps, but you Autists had to sperg so hard I just couldn't ignore it.

who got BR's photo that tiny posted?

Maybe. Glad your side is sad about it too. F

its true.

if you look at the views of these people they clearly would have supported and promoted immigration to europe and america so that they could benefit from the best africa, asia and the middle east have to offer.

yeah but how was it found?

who's BR?

Oh , we arent sad about seeing a racist gone.

We are sad to see Kraut go though.

We would be happy to see him gone.

But obviously like all of you people, you infight.
so we dont have to do anything.

dunno, maybe one of the retards that pay to shitpost for Tiny

Braving Ruin

Not sure if you're a troll or just retarded, but "Lock" (actually spelled "Locke") and Paine were not US founding fathers.

Also, our immigration system doesn't choose the best; we let in basically any random nigger with a pulse. I wish we had an immigration law that says only people with STEM degrees or people of "major cultural/societal relevance" can be let in.

>mfw Pokimane and lilypichu are starting to hate Destiny because he supports pedophilia
hahahaha