Be Burgerland

>be Burgerland
>claim to be the Land of the Free
>3% of your population will spend time in prison.
>Triple the incarceration rate of Mexico and Brazil
>6 times the incarceration rate of communist countries like China
>9 times the incarceration rate of former communist countries like Slovenia

Other urls found in this thread:

yochicago.com/a-map-of-chicagos-no-go-zones/28003/
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/sweden-muslim-migrant-gets-month-in-prison-for-raping-13-year-old-boy-wont-be-deported
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have to keep niggers and hispanics contained.

We don’t kill our prisoners sadly.

Even most of Africa has less crime than you.

Multiculturalism not even once right?

US has a larger prison population than the USSR did.

Even the mixed race parts of Africa like SA have a fraction of your crime.

>U MEANS I'S CAN CHOOSE WATERMELLON AS BOF MAH SIDES WIT MAH FRIED CHICKEN?????

>OH LAWD GLORY BE DIS SUM CAPITALISM

>not a shit hole like those two countries
Nice argument euro fag

In already said this but we don’t kill our prisoners.

Nice seeing you getting BTFO by mudslimes you eurocunt piece of shit

Completely false, and do you think 3rd works countries are actually reporting and gathering accurate crime statistics for their whole country anyway?

South Africa abolished the death penalty almost 30 years ago.

Too bad they don't follow the law there

prison is big business, not only do private prisons get money from the state they also have catalogs of items they sell
it's crazy they make so much profit they have enough money to influence laws to maintain a large prison population

South Africa is heavily segregated and the black in black crimes go unreported.

Sad but true. The private prisons are jokes but people are stupid and they shouldn’t break the law.

Whatever mental gymnastics help you sleep at night.

Since it's probably in an 6x8 cell.

Well at least I don't have a flame thrower in my car's side-view mirror and nobody has ever stolen something from my unprotected back porch.

It’s a fact ha! Have you looked into South America? It still segregated, when vox was still good they had an interesting documentary pertaining to that fact.

What kind of liberty and freedom have you got when your government prohibits you from looking at a 13 year old pussy at 1080p?

FPBP

>nignog pretending nignogs aren't innately criminalistic

sage

Our freedoms protect that 13 year old

Police don't exist in Africa

Sage thread

I get it if there is a victim or monetary losses/damage to property

but a significant percentage of inmates are there on drug charges, I got caught up in a private prison scam over cannabis possession was told 4 months in the prison or take probation with a criminal drug charge
I took the probation and criminal record so my chances of finding a respectable job are slim

>South Africa is heavily segregated and the black in black crimes go unreported.
The US is heavily segregated too and here snitches get stitches, so most black on black crimes also go unreported and chicago barely has a 20% clearance rate for solving their reported murders.

>be free
>criminals move in
>free men make prisons to profit off idiot criminals
niggers are a commodity

We don’t have no go zones compared to SA. A lot of parts in SA go un police.

Third word shitholes have way more crime, it just goes unpunished. In many cases in the third world, police are just bribed to ignore crime, or they do nothing to stop it all together because they're lazy

One city out of thousands of city’s. Not a good argument user.

Oh wow that sounds like a big fucking mistake.

Crime is mostly isolated to specific areas in America, mostly in cities in parts with high African American and immigrant populations.

Do not try to tell me you'd rather be walking down the streets of a Brazilian city than Chicago

Chicago was a nice town when it was immigrant populations. It was really when the Jews took control that it turned into a hellhole.

Considering our demographics, you'd expect 12% of our population to be imprisoned at some point.

That is all I needed to prove for something you said doesn't exist also Boston, LA, New York, St. Louis, Kansas City, Detroit, etc all have large gang controlled areas where everyone avoids.

Cops still go into that area. Cops have to deal with domestic calls all the time.

Also there are small pockets the cops do avoid but those cities you mention are huge and cops still have to go in. Personally i wish cops would stop policing those cities and let those people rot.

They don't clear many cases in those heavily segregated areas where practically nobody from those places cooperate plus people have been complaining that aren't patrolling many of those areas ever since Ferguson and only respond to the very small percentage of crimes that actually get reported with minimal effort and attention.

Those areas are bad don't get me wrong, but they aren't as bad as your average place in Africa, Central or South America etc.

You are right we should just execute and deport our criminals to canada.

4months in prison? No. In county jail

You see our problem then don’t you.

Ferguson happened in 2014 that data you sourced was in 2012. Cops have been decreasingly patrolling black areas because of BLM but that has really only started around early 2015.

>meme flag
I smell emu

I didn't source any data from St. Louis.

The 21% clearance rate for murders from Chicago is all I sourced and that is from 2016.

They why did you mention Ferguson? If you want to focus on Chicago then that is a fair argument but America has many cities with crime that are not no go zones.

The source you linked was from 9/26/2012

Ferguson was the catalyst for reducing patrolling.

Hover over the created date to see the last updated date of 1/12/2017.

Well no shit a shithole city is easier to get out of than a whole shithole country

It's a self hating American woman.

You don't go to jail if you are a decent human being.

>>claim to be the Land of the Free
we gave george III a throttling he'll never forget. somewhere along the line 'freedom' and 'liberty' came to mean nigger presidents, female senators and faggots marrying each other.

We don’t have niggers and spics tho

>Triple the incarceration rate of Mexico and Brazil

At least the U.S. can afford jailing their spics and niggers

tell me: how long would you put such a guy in jail
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/sweden-muslim-migrant-gets-month-in-prison-for-raping-13-year-old-boy-wont-be-deported
he got 1 month, but that's cool because muh low swedish incarceration rate, right?

>Not utilizing a justification for slave labor.

Get real. USA USA USA

You can't have crime if there are no laws to break.

Because they chop peoples arms off for stealing bread hahhaahaha so much more effective than prison

It's almost like when you make a majority white country swallow a ton of shit skins, it starts to go downhill.