I'm on the verge of suicide. My oneitis is dating this skinnyfat spic over me

I'm on the verge of suicide. My oneitis is dating this skinnyfat spic over me.

What do Sup Forums?

try not being a shitty person

Become even worse and then end yourself

Start working out, stop drinking or being degenerate, go out and get a pic related girl. It will happen if you try and put in the effort. Then have kids and a family, live happily with lots of offspring and she will kill herself before 45 knowing she will never have your beautiful family that could have been hers.

Use this as a building experience.
Lift weights, work out.
Become more masculine.
Focus on yourself, because there is no one more important than yourself.
Use your emotions as a reminder to work out.
Chances are, she's just a lust crush.
You can do it user, I believe in you brother.

Stop being such a big faggot, lol

find a different girl you obsessed fucking loser

She peeked in high school

There are literally 3 women for every 1 man in the world, realize that you didn't have much in common and move on with your life.
Nothing defines you but yourself

It's OK bro you just find a girl that doesn't like spics.

Genuinely good advice, thank you anons

When a girl dates a black guy they say she got blacked, when she dates a mexican whats it called?

Taco grande

bean dipped

fuck mate shes cute, sucks that shes licking and sucking that dudes cock and balls every night.

Did reading that statement hurt? Yes? Turn that hurt into anger and then use your anger productively as a springboard to better yourself. Was in your exct situation and that saved me.

Good luck bro

I've been there too bro. Mine did it to me with a manlet pajeet from India since she's a yoga thot. Makes me want to scream like a nightmare every day no joke. She friendzoned me for 12 years til I couldn't take it any longer.

Reconquerized.

She has permanently subscribed for her children to suffer racial inequality and thus racism.
They will never be looked upon as completely equal, they will never be truly American. They will forever emulate, she will realise he was a mistake when his belly turns into a pot and his chin grows 6 siblings.

>having a oneitis
>having a crush on a coal burner
>asking for relationship advise on Sup Forums out of all places
You are no better than a soynigger. Grow up.

Spict

shouldn't Spaniards say that to Muslims though

Beaned

How come I never see any coalburner rekt threads?