What's wrong with the Fate/Stay Night anime adaptions?

What's wrong with the Fate/Stay Night anime adaptions?

they don't convey the complexity or nuance or dull cooking scenes of the visual novel. Instead of trying to adapt the visual novels, they should just give us more Carnival Phantasm.

you may joke, but they unironically should

They don't show off the worms.

I am completely serious.

The source material is pure and utter shit.

I find it strange every FSN adaptation omitted more and more. UBW didn't even show Shirou's relationship with Kiritsugu and his magecraft abilities, for example.

The more straightforward answer is right there,the anime haven't featured Medusa nearly enough. But that may just be because she's the first Servant killed in two of the three routes.

desu they're okay.

Does she have a place in UBW/Archer route?

no actual sex in any of them

not just medusa

Realta Nua is the canon

Nigga did you read his post?

>more Carnival Phantasm
>posts the very worst episode of it
It takes a special brand of retardedness for a director to change the plot of an episode in an attempt to shit on a character, only to make her so obviously out of character that it just looks like a parody of how delusional haters view her.

>fate
>complexity
>nuance
Fucking christ, lads. Textbook chuuni trash.

Yeah man, anime is fucking trash for manchildren, but at least Fate does it better than other shit

chuuni is rapidly losing all meaning.

Her UBW death is the most ignominious where Kuzuki pretty much oneshots her using the same technique that nearly killed Saber, at least in the Fate route she had a decent battle with Saber that ended in Noble Phantasms determining the winner, and which gets a rematch of sorts in HF.

yes, medea deserves another happy episode
have something from one of the better episodes then

I only pulled that image because somebody told me not to post heaven's feel spoilers.