Dragon Ball Super

Toyotaro is holding back guys! He can actually write, but he's just holding back is all!

Full chapter when?

H-he's holding back! I promise!

Dragon Ball Super would be a 10x better show if all the arcs were feature length movies.

Prove me wrong

Zamasu is God.

female saiyans are the miracle of the universe

>I-I'ts just a homage guys.

How will Toyocucks ever EVER recover?

She was fearless and crazier than him.
She was his queen,
and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

5 minutes !

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Brolina
>Gine
>Fasha
Prove me wrong.

>Toei shills this triggered

Non autistic thread here

Holy shit. Sorry manga fans but this is a major L for you guys.

Toyotaro is just holding back to test us. Trust me, guys.
Like look at this "homage".

I miss /spa/

every toeishill is a leaf

This actually is a nice homage though.

This one was a homage, the one with zamasu isn't, or it's retarded

Pic related

THIS
or aussies

>mfw Dragon Ball won't ever have another villain as awesome as Zamasu

Good Zamasu was a shit villain/character.

This or the one with Trunks using Gohan's combo ARE a homage

The others aren't

>holding back
What's with this meme? I keep seeing it spammed.

zamasu sucked ass though

Toyo loves the fans so much that he creates homages for us to enjoy in new creative ways, unlike shitty Toei who just spams beams and nonsensical shit like Galick Gun

Toyo wins again bros.

This shit is worse than "Goten is Black" and "Goku is evil"

Toyo "fixed" the Potara retcon! Called it!

Oh wait, he didn't AND he took away Father-Son Galick Gun

Update that shit with actual anime Black losing to Vegeta

BASED

Holy shit, that hairdo.

Cute.

Tell it to my face, you ugly filthy fat ningenfuckers!

>being THAT mad because potara retcon is from Toriyama (as we already knew it) and Father-Son Garlick Gun is just Toei filler
Fucking pathetic

what did they mean by this?

Literally this.

Give us moar west black user

Is everything a "homage" now? Toyo does this way too much for each one to be a homage.

This time it was just a blatant rip-off of the Perfect Cell scene.

Know the difference between a homage and a rip-off

chill off you permavirgin

RIP Father-Son Galick Gun

Keep crying

kek

>a major L for you

Sup Forums is youtube now?

I seem to remember people going on about how Toyo would redeem the time limit thing somehow. And how is the exclusion of the father son attack a good thing? Are you just grasping at straws because your "savior" turned out to be a talentless hack?

I love the manga but it has it's own flaws retard!

Don't make us look like we're retarded!

>*action*

I see you're a man of good taste *high fives you*

Toyocucks btfo *smiles*

>spend 30 years establishing the power hierarchy trope that defined the modern Shounen genre
>throw it away so Z-tier fighters can get screen time

Also, fuck you for ruining 18 and Videl, Toriyama.

Praise me,
Adore me.

>And how is the exclusion of the father son attack a good thing?

>Vegeta and Trunks together can't win a beam struggle against Merged Zamasu
>Goku alone without using the power of kaioken can win the beam struggle and break his halo.

>>throw it away so Z-tier fighters can get screen time
I wouldn't even call Super a shounen, It's just eastern Capeshit now.

Liar!

Everyone was thinking that the potola"s limit will be drop in the manga you fucking mongoloid!

You were shitting on the anime because it was apparently their idea, you were wrong.

Is there not a better name than West Black?

Everytime I hear it I think you mean the dub version of Black

Zamasu-Sama!!!

GOWASU HELP

kek

>Throwing shitty idea as powerlevel to allow a good idea to happen

Nothing wrong with that

This meme is refreshing

>its another episode of toyo downgrading the main villain
YAWN

God dammit, this seems underwhelming as fuck.

It's just another Vegeto Vs Buu then?

Where vegito is just playing around with the villain.

>I seem to remember people going on about how Toyo would redeem the time limit thing somehow.
What the fuck are you talking about? Everyone was talking about Vegetto, Vegetto means Goku and Vegeta will fuse and Goku and Vegeta fusing means they will defuse as well.

>And how is the exclusion of the father son attack a good thing?
Who said it's a good thing? It's pointless filler, if you do like it, good, go to watch it, if you don't, then ignore it. It's just meh. Are you that sperg with so many beam clash that aren't in the original manga but are in DBZ? You're just crying for fan service filler.

>Are you just grasping at straws because your "savior" turned out to be a talentless hack?
This is pathetic, boy. Not even joking here, why are you so salty?

>Liar!
>Everyone was thinking that the potola"s limit will be drop in the manga you fucking mongoloid!
irony.png

>now

Are you faggots serious? In the anime, Merged Zamasu got BTFO by Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, and Vegetto

How is this worse?

>Manga Vegetto is able to do some damage to Zamasu unlike Jobbetto from the anime
>>its another episode of toyo downgrading the main villain

???

This is not Broliko. It's just another U6 female Saiyan.
U6 is four fighters short (if you count Broliko) so it's not unlikely that U6 will match U7's overall Saiyan count.
Also, Broliko's base appearance is already set... as we can see her standing behind Jiren in the intro, and in silhouette when the Battle Royal format was announced.
unless, of course this is Broliko in causal gear, but i highly doubt it.

I don't really give a fuck about the Potara ring retcon.

All I want is that Trunks doesn't use an asspull impossible zero logic Genkidama sword.

That's all.

its called right powerscaling. merged zamasu should nowhere be able to go against vegetto less vegetto blue.
black

>It's just another Vegeto Vs Buu then?
Oh, that retard again. Hi, dude.

Don't argue with retards.

We don't know yet

In the anime Fusion Zamasu wasn't trying, and when that wasn't enough to kill them all immediately he lost his shit. Then he fought Vegito and he was clearly on the losing end but he was still strong enough to make him take it seriously, unlike Buu. It's not the same at all. But the anime gave Zamasu characterization whereas he's bland as fuck in the manga.

It's because Goku was holding back against Krillin and that he did against 17 as well. It's constantly used in PL discussions.

It is confirmed in the text you idiot.

Fucking this.

Merged Zamazu went nuclear because Vegetto was obliterating him until he went full Gigyas.

every main antagonist gets fucked
Hit

I love the sass.

Vegeto vs Merged zamasu wasn't one sided you fucking mongoloid.

So what are the chances the mysterious girl in the upcoming episode with Tien is Launch?

doing the math is what led to people arguing about who's stronger for years

But Hit beat Goku in U6 Arc and didn't finish the fight in the filler before Universe Survival

It makes even more sense Vegito is untouchable since Vegeta alone surpasses SSR Black and heavily surprasses future Zamasu since even SSG Goku can toy with him.

i am talking about manga. in the manga goku was superior then hit

Her or Brolina I'd say

>In the anime Fusion Zamasu wasn't trying
Bullshit! He was trying his hardest to beat the beam struggles, and was getting pissed off when he was getting rekt
He fucking snapped at the ass kickings he was getting.

BULLSHIT. He got 2 hits then Vegetto got serious and started kicking his ass. He was literally pummeling him when his fusion ended.

You toeishills and toyocucks are so fucking pathetic, making shit up and ignoring facts to make one side look better

Vegetto being stronger is also the fucking POINT
Merged Zamasu is strong (thanks to Black) enough to force Goku and Vegeta to fuse but even fused, they can't defeat Zamasu because he's immortal (thanks to Zamasu).
In the anime merged Zamasu isn't even totally immortal, it's just a regular fight, dude vs dude.

Oh i'm retarded then, carry on

>It is confirmed in the text

no it's not.

>Kaioshin: Oh... Back then with Majin Boo... So the fusion broke because of that... It wasn't because of Majin Boo's influence but because of the time...! I didn't know that...
>Trunks: I don't understand very well but, anyway, it's fine if it holds for one hour, right? If you need someone to stall for time I can do it.
>Vegeta: What are you saying, Trunks? You stay here!
>Trunks: No, I'll also fight. Even if Mai and I are the only ones, it's still our world. There's no way I'll let Father and Goku sacrifice yourselves in this world. This is for my late Mother's sake as well.
>Vegeta: For Bulma's sake?

Hit was still handicapped because he couldn't use assasination techniques.

holy fucking kek

Are you fucking blind toyocucks?

Hi stupid fuck.