Hitler and the Occult

Magic: History, Theory and Practice is a mysticism book by Ernst Schertel.

Schertel identifies heavily with the "demonic" in Magic, espousing the belief that "communion with the demon" is the most important aspect of magical/religious practice. In 2003 it was revealed that Schertel had sent a dedicated copy of the book to Adolf Hitler. Hitler read the book and marked several passages. A total of sixty-six annotations were made by Hitler in his copy.

Some of the passages marked by Hitler include:

“False images are necessary for the recognition of truth.”
“He who does not have the demonic seed within himself will never give birth to a magical world.”
“Satan is the beginning…”

Keep in mind that at this time in history the Christian idea of the demon was dwindling, while the Occult version of the demon was growing. It shifted the idea of a demon being a supernatural entity of great evil, simply to being a supernatural entity that could be good, bad or even neutral, however whether it was the good or evil version of these Demons, they always seemed to represent change, turmoil and upheaval to most Occultist and magic practitioners of this era, thus "Satan is the new beginning". This belief likely came about for the reason that most pagan Gods and folklore spirits were considered demons by Christians who had seduced or tricked humans into worshiping them, thus the modern association with demons as not necessarily being evil, instead viewed as spiritual entities/Gods. In short, the word likely meant something different to Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotericism_in_Germany_and_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel
webmshare.com/AX1mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WE WUZ HITLER WIZARDS GHOSTS DEMONS AND SHIEEET.

Daemon comes from the Ancient Greek word δαίμων, which originally referred to a lesser deity or guiding spirit. The word is further derived from Proto-Indo-European *dai-mon "provider, divider (of fortunes or destinies)", from the root *da "to divide".[3] Daimons were possibly seen as the souls of men of the golden age acting as tutelary deities, according to entry δαίμων at Liddell & Scott.[4] "Dæmon" is the Latin version of the Greek daimōn.[5][6]

While this is true, and likely the reason why Christians started using the word Demon I was more focused on explaining why Occultist would follow or worship entities that are considered evil.

Watch out brothers, she's aiming that brap!!

BRAAAAP

Sixty-six???

The only people who think it's evil are people who have been brainwashed by others who want to hide the truth.

The evil is inside a person, something isn't inherently evil or good. You can't blame your actions on demons.

faggot

PUSSY BITCH

He will swat yo ass

are you defending your boyfriend?

>being this retarded
>larping this hard
there is only chaos
some weak mind try to impose order on the natural state of our world but they too will eventually be consumed by chaos

faggot

dat but

come chat
discord gg/c37NwyB

I came here to say this

Try viewing daemons in the same context as computer daemons.

Post the Webm

>fake and gay...gas yourself.

I'm definitely curious about this. It sounds like a bunch of bullshit the (((media))) made up to demonize the Nazis. But then again, Himler was into esoteric stuff and apparently incorporated it into the SS. Anyone know more?
Some stuff I've been reading through:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotericism_in_Germany_and_Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel

thanks bro for this very nice wallpaper

braaap

bump

You're welcome. Here's another.

I imagined the other girl shoving her face in and sniffing it; now I'm even harder.

>no link
>flag
Nice try but no one is taking the bait

Here's a better one:
webmshare.com/AX1mQ

based

this

The chaotic universe brings about order such as intelligent life so no it's not just chaos. But humans can be pretty chaotic and need to be ordered to stop being retarded.