GERMANY YES

Leaving Sweden in the rear view mirror - edition.

>welcome Mohammed!
>here's your money and your complimentary 15 year old girl

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/30-tal-barn-till-svenska-is-ankor-kvar-i-krigets-syrien
urskola.se/Produkter/140304-Turkisch-fur-Anfanger/Visa-alla
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody bump this. This shame must be made public.

>Loses both world wars
>Starts cuck war with the pussiest country in Europe to make up for it

LOL this story was fake.

Unfortunately what OP writes about was an actual KiKa documentary about a 15 yo girl with a 17 yo rapefugee bf... only it turns out he was much older than that.

This comes when officials are talking about medical examinations to verify the ages of rapefugees.

Well, they admitted that he is "19" (who fucked a 15 year old, arranged by the Arbeiterwohlfahrt). But come on, this guy looks like he is at least 30.

>This comes when officials are talking about medical examinations to verify the ages of rapefugees.

Also the reason why this happened was because of another 15 year old girl who was stabbed in front of a DM by her much-older rapefugee boyfriend, after her parents notified the police about him after she broke up with him and wouldn't leave her alone.

What a world we live in ey? Hey um krautbro just uhhh wanted to say I love you man, and uhhh yea..

Yes 19 is also clearly a lie.

But no bonescans for Habib. This would be violating his Hunan Rice.

Y-you too, senpai!

My buddies tell me all the time to grow my beard out and feign refugee status in the countries.

Would it work?

IRL 6'0, over 200 ibs, black-brownish hair, brown eyes, pale ass white skin

wait until we're becoming just as fucked. if Basti Fantasti caves in like a cuck, he won't save us either.

It would work in Sweden

It's always worth a try. Even if you're a serial killer, you couldn't be any worse than the ones we have. There was a big scandal when a German soldier named Marco A. did the same thing.

Austrians are drunk, armed and angy, though. It's just another Shoa waiting to happen.

Two years ago, there would never have been this kind of public outcry. Look at "Türkisch für Anfänger" the German media has always been the primary instrument in cucking and brainwashing. Look at this shitskin who wins this American Golden Globe award for this movie nobody even heard of, about a German girl who murders German men for her hashdealer Arab boyfriend. It has always been this bad. It's just that nobody said anything... until Kandel.

>Türkisch für Anfänger
Kek, even school children were forced to watch this. I remember.
This is a genocide by any reasonable standard, Hans. Maybe fight back.

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/30-tal-barn-till-svenska-is-ankor-kvar-i-krigets-syrien

>30 Children of Swedish IS-widows stuck in war-torn Syria

>"It's individuals who have converted to Islam and young women who left with someone they fell in love with or married."

I'm surprised she was 15 instead of 5
germany must've changed their standards

I have been thinking the same thing. I know I could get away with it just reading up on what you need to know and I also thought about using it to get a German family to take me in an be so happy how well I assimilated that the local news does a story on me, then I can cuck the dad and give his wife an daughters alpha children. Rinse and repeat with any Germans that take me in.

Just got to wear muslims clothes serious its racist for them to ask anyway. Syrians have light eyes and most of the rapeugees have some european genetics if they are north african or middle eastern so if you are white and grow a beard you will blend in.

It wouldn't work, not in Sweden and probably not in any other country either. The Swedish migration agency has interpreters for virtually every language found on the planet. They will know not only if you're from the country you claim to be from, but also if your dialect matches the area you claim to be from. How do immigrants exploit this then? They have opportunities to lie that you don't have. For example, Afghans may claim to be born as a minority group in Iran, which may provide them with cause for political asylum. They may also lie about being from an area that is at war, but these lies are routinely detected. Also, the only shot you have at staying in Sweden unless you're from special countries (Syria, Somalia, Eritrea etc) is by pretending to be a child. Given your physical stature and the fact that you're white, that would be nearly impossible for you.

After they realize you don't speak any language despite being white, they would just do biometric tests and send your picture to their international partners. Even if you somehow manage to hide the fact that you're American (Which is going to be a lot harder than you think), they would quickly discover this, and you would be deported. You could try to stay illegally, but nothing prevents you from doing the same thing without pretending to be a refugee, and the benefits that you get from doing this aren't really worth anything to you, they just cost us a lot (free healthcare/dentistry, both are shit compared to paid plans in the US by the way, and free school for your kids). The leftists who generally hide and help illegal immigrants probably wouldn't want to help you either given that you're American.

>Türkisch für Anfänger
Holy shit I had to babysit my cousins and they wanted to watch that movie, that shit was so fucking degenerate I don't even know how they knew about that movie

It's a TV show. I had to watch it in German class in school.

>I had to watch it in German class in school
literally for what reason? I guess thats where they knew it from aswell

urskola.se/Produkter/140304-Turkisch-fur-Anfanger/Visa-alla

It's one of the shows provided by the Swedish educational broadcasting company (UR). They've bought licenses to use it in schools, and they've produced study material for the show (quizzes about episodes etc). It's very similar to other shows created or licensed by UR. They provide similar shows for other languages and other subjects (social studies, history, sex ed, you name it). You generally won't see them anywhere other than on UR, either in school or on government TV.