Vikings could only construct mudhuts

>vikings could only construct mudhuts

wow truly comparable to what the Romans made many years earlier

who believes they only had mudhuts? We build houses out of wood for ages at that point.

of course Nordics lagged behind southern countries
haven't you ever played arc?
their climate is epic hard mode
that's why the lag
niggers on the other hand live in a natural paradise and still couldn't evovle

Probably the same Sup Forums niggers who think they were living in mud huts picking berries before Romans came.

>2018 AD
>people still believe Roman propaganda

wow very comfy looking, I love our viking nordic brothers

I don't know roman propaganda also said their Germanic units were the best and most loyal. That they were more trust worthy than the inner circles.

they did? I didn't know that, interesting.

>their climate is epic hard mode
It really isn't.

Something to do with them being outside the roman circles so less likely to backstab. Germanics also joined at a way higher rate than any other group like 5% of the roman army at one point. They were also the royal guards specifically hand picked for like 40 years.

>africa
>natural paradise

Mud is wet dirt.

looks shooped

redpill me on the foot fetish user
what's so special about her feet?

>Live in harsh climate
>Difficult to farm
>Leads to small population
>Area haven't been settled and established for that long compared to more advanced societies in the south
>Act like niggers and plunder shit
>Enjoy it so much you manage to navigate the seas and build advanced ships so everyone can see how much of a nigger you truly are
>Eventually some fag on a cross tells you to stop being an ooga booga
>End up advancing alongside the rest of the western world
>Become one of the most advanced and prosperous civiliasations in the world
>Still think back on the times of being a snow dindu and how fun it was
>Import more niggers to relearn the old ways
>Plan backfires
>Society collapse
>The new snowniggers are too dumb to bulld boats

Ooga booga

well, yea. Africa has abundant resources, good climates for farming, many huge rivers throughout it. Obvious Saharan desert and places are shit but below that is pretty good. Thats why afrikaans farmers do so well and Rhodesia became the "breadbasket of Africa" niggs literally cant into livestock or future planning.

why don't you build castles/dungeons into the cliff sides where you can park your ship and rock climb/hike/search for precious metals and fight robot skeletons with AR spells?

vikings = bikers/gangs, the dregs of both our - and ancient scandi cultures. Why does anyone look up to them? Probably the same reason white women fuck niggers...

That's exactly why niggers didn't evolve, they had such a good climate they didn't need to use their brain

most of africa is a tropical hellscape riddled with disease and parasites. afrikaners occupied only a tiny part of southern africa and failed to expand further north than rhodesia since their livestock died from parasites and disease and their temperate crops wouldnt grow.

is that the place where they raped and sacrificed children ?

No, it was this place.

The people of of Europe evolved during the Ice age, which basically turned Southern Europe into Scandinavian, Europeans would then have evolved to be Nordic, the Southern Europeans thrived so well because they were Nordics who had to struggle to survive for thousands of years, demanding they become more intelligent and now suddenly they have a beautiful land that is very easy to survive in, close to the ideal on earth. Eventually they become mongrelized and thus their societies and nations declined and have never reached the level of Nordic civilization again.

Same reason we look up to the Roman Legionnaire who was in many ways just as savage and barbaric as his viking/barbarian counter part. All men, even repressed cucked out soyboys have a part of their brain that wants to fight, plunder, and spread their seed.

kek

>what is tsetse fly

Yeah the use of snownigger is maximum nigger faggot. He nailed being captain swedecuck tho.

nicht wahr

who would win?

Roman structures wouldn't make much sense in such a cold climate.

You want small spaces to maximize heat retention and minimize the need for fuel

*blocks your path*

vikings were also huge, high testosterone, white negroes who didnt give a fuck

go meme somewhere else, nigger.

By the end of the 9th century, the Danes, Swedes and Norwegians were no longer raiders but either conquering armies or settlers. Danelaw, kingdom of the isles, Normandy, state of the Rus, colonization of Iceland, Greenland, Vinland, Scotland, Ireland, England, etc. At one point the Danes owned all of England besides Wessex and even Anglo Saxon Kings recognized them (and favored them over Wessex sometimes) as their overlords. This is basic history that people on here don’t know for some dumb reason.

ITT pagan snowniggers try to claim European cultural achievements as their own after they were civilized by actual Europeans only to chimp out and attempt to destroy Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years

I knew it from reading Vinland Saga

Nothing is worse than some literal who nothing country like slovenia or slovakia throwing out some nigger babble tier shit.

Isn't that a church?

Case in point. Literally niggers of Europe that contributed nothing and are basically WE WUZ larpers, from pretending to be prussians to pretending to be romans and finally turning into shitskins you always were

>10 wasn't enough so he had to turn the nigger babble up to 11

Whats the matter you imbred mutt? Cant deal with reality? Lmao, dont forget to prep ahmed you cuck limp wristed "aryan" faggot

that's mostly in the jungle, there's also vast savannahs and areas of farmable land. Niggers think raping a baby will cure them of AIDS, I dont know why you feel the need to apologize for their environment. Remove the environment and you still have yourself a nigger.

biggest chimp out I've seen all day

>Slav calling someone a mutt
Slavs are barely better than niggers

snow nigger
n
o
w

n
i
g
g
e
r

His attempt to go straight to le le le le le 56% was quite funny tho. They can't help themselves.

MELANIA, DON'T MAKE ME SLAP A BITCH IN THE WHITE HOUSE