i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg
i.imgur.com/1N3HsHh.png
i.imgur.com/ZvFwY1M.jpg
i.imgur.com/u7aHCgk.png
imgur.com/a/KeABf
i.imgur.com/cCHB2Lu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwy6MwPPzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Mitsuha happily crying tears of joy with a look of disbelief on her face.
It can be a reaction to anything.

Posting anchor

Requesting Aoi the cutie pie doing the "Oh shit I'm late" putting-shoe-on toast-in-mouth ready-to-run-for-it pose

This request contains spoilers of the last episode of Akiba's Trip.
Requesting the moment in the first image redrawn.

Requesting Kaede (left) & Yuzu (right) spooning. Yuzu looking flustered & Kaede with a little thought bubble reading "comfy".

Requesting Bell Renjouji in a frilly swimsuit

Requesting a 18 year old girl personification of Hi-Speedroid Hagoita from Yu-gi-oh Arc-v.

Is this series worth watching? The boy is really cute.

Yes, it's pure fun. You don't even need to play the games to watch this.

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her long hair. Using her bare hands if you like, as she can cut and pierce with her hands.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png

>Thread died right as I was about to post this

Fantastic job user! I'm really happy with this, the girls look cute and sexy, and Mallow and Lana are looking nice and thicc.

Thank you!

Requesting a cute Juushiko (left) and Ichiko (right) doing sisterly things.
Just one or the other doing whatever is fine as well.

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Requesting kid Kaiji playing Monopoly or any other kids game and of course losing. He could be playing with other kid characters by Fukumoto, such as Akagi, Zero and Ten for example; or any other Sup Forums gamblers, like Toua Tokuchi, Tetsuya, Yugi, etc.

Requesting optimism-tan

Requesting bkubfied kiriha, bonus points if it looks like bottom left in terms of editing

Seconded!

>cute loli
>medium length hair
>large bow
>smiling
Something cute like that, drawfriends

replace large bow with a ribboned hairband.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Aqua.

Re-requesting Saber & Meteora sitting at a table and eating several tall stacks of burgs (fries optional).

Requesting Risty having an Airplane!-style drinking problem due to her curse.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9t26oXrcy0

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Plus this

Requesting Maki nishikino pressing herself against glass like the image in the link.
i.imgur.com/e299pdz.jpg

Requesting colors of this image. Reference for the outfit: i.imgur.com/TPtSk0Q.png
Green is fine but feel free to make him another ranger color if you want like blue, red, silver, or purple etc. Anything but yellow.

Kyousuke's ref just incase you need it: i.imgur.com/D9aSqJR.jpg

Requesting Frenda, but wearing a military uniform version of her normal outfit and carrying a rocket launcher or other weapon.

Requesting more depressed Satanya.

Oh so sorry for the late response user just got back from work! Amazing coloring it looks so awesome! Nice choice in color for the suit it works really well with the whole piece. Thank you so much again!

that's it?

Requesting Wendy surfing

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

The best Sakura Trick ship.

Requesting Seaport Hime in a cute magical girl outfit please.

Sure is.
>mfw after reading the latest raw

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. If you're not into /u/ just make them pleasure multiple men to show their hypocrisy.

Requesting an actual sexy trap version of Hiiragi Akira from Valkyrie Drive Mermaid

Requesting anything cute or lewd with Jotaro and Daidouji.

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive heaving breasts in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

>tfw no yuzufag

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8 that ends with a dual Data Drain.

More memorable Haseo refs: i.imgur.com/TL2UOzL.jpg i.imgur.com/peDjr5n.jpg

Skeith ref for Haseo's Data Drain: i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg

But she already an existing character

Requesting kyou unlocking the volatile secrets contained within the bombinomicon.

Requesting colors

Saya ref: i.imgur.com/1N3HsHh.png

Motoko ref: i.imgur.com/ZvFwY1M.jpg

Requesting Ai Kaga in a nice warm bunny hoodie just as in the ref.
i.imgur.com/u7aHCgk.png

Requesting the album cover for NWA's "Straight Outta Compton" recreated with the cast of LWA.

Requesting Rina and Takumi hanging out in a rooftop hot tub. Or tanning at the beach

Requesting Lalaco molesting Trigger-chan.

Requesting your interpretation of what "Slam Drunk" would be.
For example: someone top-down with his head in the basketball basket; a car full of beer cans parked in the middle of the court, with someone sleeping inside and/or someone sleeping outside and/or some others fooling around on top of the car; other with his pants on his head; or a match where they're all (the Shohoku team) playing basketball completely wasted; etc. You know, hilarious drunk stupid stuff. If you feel adventurous, you can try out manga panels, like said.
Or you can just make the pic Sup Forums related.

Requesting Shirou pointing at someone offscreen and saying "Dude, stop projecting."

looking for some seifuku requests

Like any girl?

Nakamura

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Ranko managing to still look chuuni with it

Angela wearing a wedding dress or in any 'meme' outfit from the past year or two!
Seifuku up Angela

Would you be willing to revamp or improve upon someone's seifuku?

that kind of looks like shinji and rei which makes it pretty funny to me

Sawyer

Wiz in nothing but a button-up dress shirt
Wiz would also look good in this

How about the cutest angel. He could make it work.

Requesting Wiz in Hilda's outfit and Zoroark trying to be cool.

How about Yoshiko and Ranko being 2chuuni4school?

Make it too small for her. I mean you could also put Yunyun in one if you like.

Anyone have Lolyfag's SI refs yeah? And he's autismo for Souls games mainly Bloodborne? Anyone know if his SI has a weapon?

>Wiz is mishafag's second Tamamo now

>being this retarded
>having this much shit taste
Whatever.

Not the user that requested these two but
Jyushiko with leg warmers and a very short skirt and Ichiko with black pantyhose and a longer skirt.

This but with anime girls. Preferably ones who canonically suffered.

>depressive suicidal black metal

just throw at me a cute one and i'll see if i'm up to draw her
traps are fine too

could you give me an example or something?

Requesting Amu Hinamori, Sena Kashiwazaki, Ohana Matsumae, Elsie de Lute Ima, Saten Ruiko and Sanae Nagatsuki playing poker together. Sanae giving Saten IkaMusume's panties, Elsie crying on the table because she is losing, and Kanae Itou's portrait on the wall. Everyone else's expressions can be anything.

I'm even willing to pay if it turns out good.

>seifuku

Or this with Juushiko's track pants or spats underneath

Are you cool with improving or giving Abiru Kobushi a cardigan since she is in a sailor uniform as is.

>Requesting is now bad

Maybe something like these or anything else if you can think of imgur.com/a/KeABf

Her's is just kinda monotone really

Isonami Kirara from Infection

Wearing the uniform from Rokudenashi.

i.imgur.com/cCHB2Lu.jpg

Requesting early-mid 00s JRPG villain versions of these girls.

>tfw I'm trying to bait cool art user

Examples of said villains

A school uniform and her geta would be cute

Something Skies of Arcadia/Golden Sun like.

Requesting Sonia Nevermind as the baby in the nevermind cover

why do you have cp dude

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

I don't know

Is it me or is that babies dick kind of big? Is he chad?

Requesting Serval and Kaban from Kemono Friends drawn in the pose from this youtube meme featured in the picture with Kaban on the bottom eating a Japari Bun (little foods in the middle picture) instead of ribs and Serval as the guy standing up rolling his eyes looking off to the side daydreaming. Kaban is looking perturbed and is asking "Why'd you quit rubbin', huh? Hey Serval!"

Kaban is the girl with the hat and Serval is the catgirl.

Video for reference youtube.com/watch?v=zGwy6MwPPzs

Requesting Helena Blavatsky wearing the bikini on the right.

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

pedos need to fcking burn die pedos