Musk has crashed the fucking ZUMA

U.S. Spy Satellite Believed Lost After SpaceX Mission Fails
Secret payload code-named Zuma failed to reach orbit after Sunday launch; industry officials estimate satellite worth billions

An expensive, highly classified U.S. spy satellite is presumed to be a total loss after it failed to reach orbit atop a Space Exploration Technologies Corp. rocket on Sunday, according to industry and government officials.

Lawmakers and congressional staffers from the Senate and the House have been briefed about the botched mission, some of the officials said. The secret payload—code-named Zuma and launched from Florida on board a Falcon 9 rocket—is believed to have plummeted back into the atmosphere, they said, because it...

wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-lost-after-spacex-mission-fails-1515462479

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SciGuySpace
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EP0rH8IR22c
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/SciGuySpace

More like GroundX amirite? Hahah

Lost

Wait but didn't they stream the rocket being launched and landing?

This is what they want the enemy to believe. Now to figure out who exactly the enemy is.

Yeah, the main rocket landed but it seems that the satellite booster stage has failed.

>launches top secret US military satellite into orbit
>probably nuclear strike capabilities
>pretends the payload never made it to space
>now nuclear satellite is doubly hidden

They should have given the satellite the codename UMA that it would have been 100% delicia

God, that would be so fucking dubious. Good on Muck for letting his stock drop in defense of his country.

Bullshit. Obvious cover up.

Bullshit cover

>spy-satellite-believed-lost
That's what they want everyone to think.
>Oh no, spy satellite lost

>Shut down NASA space program bc reasons
>Rely on Russia for most of it
>"oh shit, super secret satellite. Cant have Russia do this, it would be emberresing"
>Crashes and burns
Another black eye for the government

Wrong, Musk said the F9 performed nominally. There is no evidence Zuma does not work. It is a military strike sonic attack sat that can melt the brains of soldiers from orbit.

musk is a loser hahahahhahh btfo NASA rules Trumpsylvania first colony on Mars

>let everyone know you're launching a TOP SECRET payload
>tell everyone your TOP SECRET payload exploded to make it TOP TOP SECRET

Can you not see the absurdity of your logic?

fug

It's not Musk's fault. SpaceX did their part perfectly, a failed fairing/payload uncoupling is all on Northrop Grumman.
Funny how NG owns Orbital ATK, a competitor to SpaceX. They'll probably try to blame SpaceX anyway.

Yes, because they'll totally admit a Northrop payload reached destination on a civ company piggyback. Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure it's easily traceable if it reached orbit or fell down.

If they gobement wanted total secrecy they wouldnt have reported satellite launch in the first place.

They can now deny existance of this spy satellite, you dumbass. That was the whole point.

If he even had a choice.

Yes, please Hanz, tell me more about government logic.

>Launch satellite
>what is that?
>LOL CANT TELL YOU IT BROKE

>implying they would ever let it reach the public if it was so top secret that it's worth lying to the public and destroying a tech business

No, dumbass. If it is top secret they would not make press releases discussing spacex's "top secret payload" to the public for weeks in advance.

This is what happens when your nazi scientists are all dead and all you have left is 56%'ers and tyrones working on engineering projects. Americans are truly fucking pathetic.

MUSLIMS IN SPACE

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU GO ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

>implying they could launch a rocket into space without anyone noticing

hahahahahahahahaha
eat shit cianiggers
you can't even launch satellites because you suck

Why the fuck report the TOP SECRET SATELLITE launch in the first place?

Fuck, you people are stupid.

What a fucking naive faggot you are.
You must be frome the born-in-2000 faggot wave.

He is polish m8, you're wasting your time.

The enemy wouldn't read tabloids, they would have their own sensors track the thing. It probably did fail.

>thinks a satellite can be ROCKETED into orbit without anyone noticing

>implying they don't already have all kinds of rockets that go up and put satellites up there without anyone knowing since the 60s and 70s

>implying they couldn't just make up any bullshit story about the Falcon 9 launch

Poland successfully ran a secret space program, after all.

>why the fuck would they even announce they even have spy agencies

They can you retard.

Wheres the archive version pal?

yeah this does smell if disninformation

No video recording of it exploding , no nothing.

I SMELL COVER UP

not exactly a secret is it

Why's SpaceX launching spy satellites for the U.S? Isn't the NRO supposed to be in charge of that

>implying that while Earthquakes in China can register in California ground sensors, a rocket 15ton 160dB rocket can leave Earth covertly.

This is like a story from Star Trek.

This report makes just as much sense if it failed as if it didn't. How many questions will get asked about this payload after this current news cycle?

yeah i bet they all kinds of stealth rockets that don't make massive sounds, fire, and don't have to travel over 1/3 the Usa to be seen by all to get into space

>Poland successfully ran a secret space program, after all.
ayyyyyyyyy, who said Auzzie shitposting was dead.

I thought SpaceX only made single stage boosters. If that's the case then the satellite booster would probably have been Thiokal (sp?).

Did you know that the majority of NRO personnel are in fact external Contractors?
>Guess not.

Nobody questions a noisy rocket if it's normal in the area.

>can see objects 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 km away
>can't see a rocket leaving Earth

>No video recording of it exploding , no nothing.
Supposedly, It burned down in the atmosphere

Considering the Govt. subsidies he has directly benefited from he should be willing to do this with a smile on his face 10x over.

It was sabotage.

I'll just scratch it off as fake MSM for now until solid evidence appears that it indeed crashed.

>another rocket, another day

That's kinda what they did, user.

>oops it crashed, don't need proof :DDD

They have to announce if their later plan is to say it failed. Could be part of our preparations for a strike -- seem incompetent. Make it seem like the invasion must be set back 3 months now, when in reality everything is on schedule.

You're a fucking retard, just kys already stupid CIA nigger. No one's gonna believe you, except for abos.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EP0rH8IR22c
It's up there, but you'll need radar to see it.

shut fuk kike leaf u know i'm right

Rocket performed correctly as per plan. Skytrack seems to think the payload has completed at least one orbit. This does not seem to have anything to do with SpaceX. Might just be a cover up.

>expects gov't would say where it's property is
>gov't does not say, therefore conspiracy

>Following SpaceX’s launch, a new entry was made in the catalogue on Space-Track.org for a US satellite designated USA 280. That likely means someone within Strategic Command added Zuma to the catalogue after the satellite completed an orbit.

SPACEX DID NOTHING WRONG

see

it's pretty obvious that this is a coverup, zuma is in orbit right now but now the gov has an excuse to pretend it isn't, and an easy in to launch another sat

No, I expect a picture of it burning though.

I've seen a picture of the second stage deploying properly. I haven't seen one of the second stage fizzling

It was meant to rendevous with another satellite and settle into an identical orbit.
I am guessing they collided

We just launched an enormous nuke barrage into orbit.

I think Best Koreans ought to specifically monitor this particular satellite, this could have something to do with regime change agendas there.

>expects information that would lead him to know where rocket fell
>therefore conspiracy
I used to believe that conspiracies has some valid evidence...until I ran into people like you.
Anyway, it's late, time for sleep.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=EP0rH8IR22c
sheet, i need this for my home theater

My money is on the secret payload being the "Rod of God" or similar kinetic weapon. It's up there and ready to go. Mattis ordered it. Bye Kim.

If you look at the government funded space missions this doesn't necessarily mean SpaceX's services are inferior in the long term.

Lots of people died on those shitty American rockets.

"Space satellite"
There must be 5 million space satellites out there.
Every week there's a super duper secret satellite launch.
My ass.
Hopefully that rocket was full of Rothchilds.

Elon and his employees signed a NDA
Imagine knowing your rocket performed nominally and the payload is up there, but you can't say shit.

Dont forget, my american comrade, kim has a bunch of orbit capable rockets on standby all loaded with junk ready to by sprayed in orbit.

this will not only destroy your zuma , but many other satellites as well, you'll become even less popular on an international level than you are now.

>We can't get into space

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA we told you guys, there is no way to get into space. There never will be.

There is a dome covering the Earth, and the Earth is FLAT.

Nothing may leave this flat plane. The government has known about this since the 1960s, with Operation Fishbowl. (Google it). Every single rocket always hits a dome, and gets destroyed.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

>It is a military strike sonic attack sat that can melt the brains of soldiers from orbit.
sounds like bullshit but post source

????

I don't give a shit where it landed. Prove it failed.

Peace out zuma

Doggo looks like it's living out its life in prison

Notice how SpaceX is getting alot of recognition after the LA incident, same thing with the UGM-133 launch in 2015. Both different rocket trails and obviously not fucking rockets, both company CEO's funded days after and before each incident under a dummy stock. Retarded majority actually believes the shit they say.

He just knows he lives in Korea.

Hahaha

but you can shoot a rocket into space with nobody knowing what is inside. telling the press that the rocket is carrying super utra top secret alien world ending technology would be totally stupid.

Would someone explain to me why the American government would pick Elon Musk to launch some super sekrit stuff into space let alone announce it one mass media?

No shit but they aren't shooting it into Space, check out the 2015 LA incident under the company LMSS. Why the fuck would you launch a LCBM into space? And why the hell does the Falcon 9 FT launch that supposedly happened a month ago in LA by SpaceX have the same trail pattern as a LMSS missile??? The rockets serve entirely different purposes with entirely different parts and shit.

because it's their only viable option worthy of trust?

unless they want to go ahead and trust russians or chinks to launch it for them

Don't know but Musk was signed a contract by the gov days before the LA launch and approved for underground tunnel systems meant for "geo" engineering

Ahhh the old blow up the rocket after orbit and claim it a failure rope a dope...well played, how will NK ever recover

SLBM** Not LCBM

What is Odyssey 5?
Tell me about the "Bright Sky" project.
Is this the work of sentients?

/thread