Definitively white but I have sever pectus excavatum and its asymmetric...

definitively white but I have sever pectus excavatum and its asymmetric. I think about just offing myself but maybe I can be worth it to white nationalism. If I speak up then I'll just look like one of those retarded and disposed of stormfags. I've been drinking a lot of everyday cause I just don't see a point. Brainstorming maybe I could make some impression on the internet I guess but fuck life is miserable. What should I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

simplepectus.com/pectus-excavatum-repair-simple-pectus-technique/pectus-excavatum-repair-cost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know 2 people who got surgery where metal bars open the rib cage. they haven't died yet

>sever pectus excavatum
I don't even want to know

>sever pectus excavatum

Did you not see Blade Runner 2049? Soon enough we'll be able to build entire new people- you think your particular issue won't get solved in a few years through plastic surgery/bio-whateverthefuckism?

Chin up faggot. There's hope for all of us

Can you shoot a gun?

Wait, train as hard as you can, read, and one day you will make a fine foot-soldier for your people.

deformed people speak up all the time. your story can be inspiring to others.

but if you want to lay low, there are so many things you can do online. Reading books first helps a lot in perfecting your shilling skills.

Get fat and then bear mode to hide it

Life ain’t got value just livin it.
Some people are born retarded.
I say find something you can make value from.
Picasso isn’t remembered for killing himself he’s remembered for his fucked paintings.
Idk if he even killed himself.
Anyways man don’t do it. Might as well get rich or some shit.

>>sever pectus excavatum
concave chest I think.
Had a friend in highschool who could eat cereal out of it

ive got pectus excavatum aswell

Crowder did this on his XMas show. His wife is also hot AF

You'll be fine OP, drinking will make u depressed faggit

I have pectus excavatum too but its relatively symmetric I guess. I know maybe a bit of your pain and I'm sorry for your disfigurement. If you work for the money you can get the plastic surgery to remedy it and continue on with your life.
simplepectus.com/pectus-excavatum-repair-simple-pectus-technique/pectus-excavatum-repair-cost
Be happy. Some people cant even imagine hope of fixing their physical deformity. I have a brother who will never walk even with all the money in the world.

it's just all the energy flying around atm. Grab your nuts and man the fuck up.

just go outside and breath in the fresh air
nothing matters
killing yourself is more pointless than living my dude

Stop drinking and exercise.

THIS.
But if do yourself at least don't go alone, shoot up a mosque or something

I already had that surgery actually when I was in high school but my shit is too fucked up and asymmetrical didn't really help.
I've actually done this a few times. At one time I had a 4000 calorie diet and I was juicing. Lots of attention from the ladies but relationships don't last more than a month really and you know how women don't ever tell you why. Worried that I'm just polluting the gene pool but all I've ever wanted was kids. Also I'm not a pussy bitch I'm just trying to think of this objectively. I ride motorcycles do wheelies and shit who cares but fuck this can be torture as you all know.

but a dynamo core in there and blast off

oh no my wittle pecty excy oh woe is me, bitch i am fucking 5'6, bald at 21 and have erectile dysfunction you can go straight to hell

just get ripped dude ur pectus excavatum will be sexus exa sexum if if u get ripped enough

>sexus exa sexum