Riddle me this Sup Forums, if men and women are the same why do we have to take different vitamins than them...

Riddle me this Sup Forums, if men and women are the same why do we have to take different vitamins than them? And if being a tranny and swapping your junk into a hastily made vag, why are you still taking male vitamins?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d6fHDesc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUPER FEMALE VITALITY IS EVEN BETTER THAN SUPER MALE

those male vs female vitamins are, for the most part, exactly the fucking same
and who even said men & women are the same
what are you smoking

IT JUST HAS DIFFERENT THINGS IT IN BUT MORE OF THEM

First you need to understand the concept of a woman's penis, bigot.

Men and women produce different hormones.

Hormones require raw material.

Raw material is vitamins minerals amino acids and essential fatty acids
cuck

its feminine, small, delicate
simple stuff

Stupid thread.

Always check the zinc and magnesium levels, the b vitamins and C/D vitamins should be about the same, unless your vitamins are designed to make you depressed or anxious.

Sage this.

Vitamins are a scam faggot

Check the folic acid and other details next time, boyo. Shock and surprise, we need a lot of the same vitamins, but not in the same amounts.

>implying you can't take a handful and your body won't piss away what it doesn't need
okay faggot

dont buy vitamins. vitamin usage is linked to lower life expectancy, google it.

get all you nutritional needs from real food and not from vitajew

I love how these things always have nice "natural" themed green and blue labels while being of calf intestine, crab shell, horse hoof and shit like that.

I take these very same vitamins

>implying crab shells aren't good to eat

But all i eat is kfc im not joking becsuse im rich

user, have you turned gay yet from the chemicals in fast food?

I'm talking about the image they're trying to convey. They're going for a plant themed natural remedy style image while being made up of animal leftovers. It's my hobby to look into marketing like this.

Intestine-cased sausage is also good, if you get it home made from a butcher.

I'm not saying they're not good. I'm saying they're not things that you would associate with plant themed imagery.

Grow your own plants, faggot. They're way better than what you can buy, let alone choke down in a pill.

Jesus christ you are dense.

savage user

Fruiting plants and herbs are the best bang for your buck, especially in a small space with a minimum of maintenance.

>If men and women are the same, why is every measurable aspect of their lives different?
I'm sure you can figure this one out OP.

Hint: it has something to do with challenging false assumptions.

the only vitamin I eat is protein

Well you can get a few heads of cabbage or some gigantic fruiting plants that keep going. Your choice.

with the current trending about food. it might be safer to take the womans vitamines if you are a man....i can't tell anymore

The female multi vitamins generally have alot more iron. As a man you want to keep your iron levels quite low

Um yes , thicc 18 yo boi only now

The Powdered Jew is basically a backup. Learning to fix your diet is the redpill.

where can i get weapons-grade estrogen?
asking for a friend ha ha its not for me lol

also most vitamins exclude iron due to iron poising risks, or at the very least keep it low as fuck

>he doesn't shoot up molten iron

Get your red wings. Sucking that shit will equalize your tit girth within weeds D:

Yeah I don't know why don't you lick rusty cars and eat red dirt. That seems like a good source of iron.

>Get your red wings
what does this cryptic message mean

waa?
did my message somehow upset you?
are you in a special care facility perhaps?

Eating out a vagoo on the rag. It puts blood stains on your cheeks that look like wings.

soyboy

>have to

You don't "have to." It's marketing. This is an incredibly shitty way to prove the difference between men and women. A men's vitamin and a women's vitamin are going to have the same stuff aside slight differences, such as women's possibly having slightly more calcium or a man's multivitamin having more zinc.

Probably do so because people like this:
First thing I thought when I read that was pertaining to Iron. Yeah. Eat a handful and call me a faggot. Down the whole bottle in fact. Then go piss it out. Works with bleach too.

>soyboy
girlyboy, totally different things

>First thing I thought when I read that was pertaining to Iron
except most dont have iron or have like 10% daily value per pill
but okay user you know it all

Not really. Males who want to be all girly have something wrong with them. Maybe it's not their fault but it's a defect of some sort.

Try inhousepharmarcy or qhi.co.uk, you can also get phyto ones from Amazon. I'm not responsible if you get judged and sent to hell however

thank you Singapore you're much more helpful than that autismal retard who thinks he's a doctor
>HURR DURR YOU GOT CHER SELF UH DEFECT I TELL YA WAT

Read this first and don't mess your body up because you're not a doctor either:
pastebin.com/d6fHDesc

Also read Romans 6:23

I've noticed that in most vitamin supplement products within the same brand, the woman version contains more of the same vitamins than the man version, check it out yourself.

Might be because they might get preggo and PMS.