Leave this place. There is a much greater life awaiting you. You only have to act

Leave this place. There is a much greater life awaiting you. You only have to act.

This place lets us understand reality. Too many in the world lie to you. But if someone is willing to use nigger every second word, you can trust they care about the truth.

Where am I supposed to go instead?

But where else can I acquire gifs of cute anime girls while shitposting about politics?

The libraries, the places of history. Understand philosophy and find you're place in this world. Be a Man.

>There is a much greater life awaiting you
as a MGTOW I disagree

stfu with this bullshit condescending tone, I'm a man alright, and man enough to know where I want to hang out and what good it does to me. Sup Forums is not end-all be-all but it's an eye opener and more should welcome it.

You’re not even literate in your own language. How are you supposed to be the authority of what a man is?

I hope you the best, sir.

The world isn't about me. As long as there are lost people here, I will remain. Appreciate your life for me, senpai

So do I, my fellow man. It's true a little Nietzsche wouldn't hurt.

There's no leaving once you get here

I did not claim to be any authority, but I am making an attempt to convey an opinion that is quite lacking in the world today.

A sorry excuse of a pessimistic mind.

Then at least have the common decency of practising what you preach.

Hypocrisy is human nature. That is why everyone who criticized hypocrisy from Socrates to Christ was hated and killed. That is why Sup Forums is hated and will be killed.

fight

I agree, sir. Sup Forums must be destroyed. Too many minds are swayed and twisted in a plethora of disheartening ways. This must stop.

Sup Forums may one day be killed, but you can't kill an idea. Because Sup Forums isn't really the board. It's something else. A social collective revolving around common values and accepted truths. If you destroy Sup Forums, Sup Forums will leak out and remanifest itself in a new form. It will become stronger than ever.

Face it. Just because you think some ideas are disheartening and twisted, does not mean they aren't true.

the hanging wheelchair tits always makes me laugh

> 1950's America

The golden age was nearly 70 years ago. Let it die.

I agree that not all ideas or even most conveyed on Sup Forums are not objectively wrong or even problematic in nature. I do however feel that the current state of Sup Forums and its manifested hate-fueled rhetoric simply outweigh the need for such a board to exist, at least in its current form. This place is a satire of what a political discussions board should be, and the more its used and abused the worse things will get I fear. You are right in saying that even if Sup Forums as a whole were evaporated overnight, it would appear once more as something else. But I cannot believe that people like myself who see the issue will stand by and allow this board to act without real and effective opposition.

>problematic
Using this word unironically marks you.

So I will presume you are on the social justice left. We have evolved to *be* the opposition. Your kind have had real power in our nations for decades, and are the main cause of strife in society today. You are out of control. It is you that must be stopped. Your focus on hatred is exactly what Nietzsche warned of when he said to take care when hunting monsters. You forgot the abyss stares back into you.

Stop being concerned with what we have that is suboptimal. Take Dr. Peterson's advice. Pluck out the log in your own eye before you worry about the speck in your neighbor's.