Dragon Ball Super

Goku after Jiren gives him his punishment

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeekListTV/status/854184095823298560
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfjf1oj-nl4
youtube.com/watch?v=PyRpIqApaFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder, god ki is just some kind of headcanon of fans
In the movie, for some reason gods' ki can't be detected, that's something special, but that's all. "Beyond god" Goku and Vegeta from RoF are just "saiyans with SSG power in base form" in Toriyama notes about SSGSS, they don't use a special ki which makes them stronger and undetectable, they just have the power of the SSG, and since SSG is a god, it can't be detected.
If you are a godly being (SSG, Hakaishin, Kaioshin or angel) your energy is undetectable, that's canon. But "god ki" as a thing that you can learn and makes you stronger and undetectable isn't.

Ouchie

Jiren is going to fuck Goku up but good

Why are people saying 17 is a cuck? He's just a caring man who looks after his wife and adopted two kids who happens to spend all his time away from home living in a shed looking after a bull.

Kami only gave Goku the necessary training to beat Piccolo Daimao.
He realized that the Saiyans were unstoppable world destroying monsters, and that he would have to give it his all and push them to their limits with the training.

Because trendy shits with no wit of their own need to loudly parrot the favorite cuss of the week, so anything that can be called a cuck is.

>unironically raising another mans kids

he has 3 kids you fucking retard and retards dont know what a fucking cuck is

>Nappa and the Saibamen
>no Nappa listed
Hmmm

Reminder that Black and Zamasu killed Jiren and the Pride Patrol on Trunks' timeline.

>Kami only gave Goku the necessary training to beat Piccolo Daimao.
Goku didn't train with Kami until after he'd already beaten Piccolo

Lot of kids out there with dead parents and no hope, user. But you're not good enough a person to raise your own spoiled and worthless blood, nevermind the mercy necessary to open your heart to a child who was abandoned by life.

17 would spit on you, and you'd love it.

and I forgot to post
>Piccolo's power increases 10x just fucking around in the woods for a year with Gohan
Did you forget that he made own clone to fight with?

One kid is his. Two are adopted. He didn't adopt his own kid. Watch the fucking show before you spout nonsense you absolute mongoloid.

hay retards those kids are not his his wifes kids ether do you not know what being adopted is

my bad i meant piccolo jr

Guy from the future came back to show us a clip of EP 89!
twitter.com/GeekListTV/status/854184095823298560

i know you fucking retard

>mangafags after the latest chapter

that's not tracing

Well yeah, but the idea is that Daimao breaks him enough to force his hand by the end, leading to the now all-powerful and conflicted being who has to fight Frieza after taking over Namek.

no you don't you just leap at ANY chance to scream cuck, christ you fucking loser find some new material that isn't 3 years old

Yes it is. That's exactly what tracing is. No splitting hairs bullshit, you dishonest fuck.

Did he? Toppo apparently is GoD tier. Jiren is even stronger. In that first fight in Ep 50, black would beat goku .

paste the exact image not bounded by panel placement and it lines up.

tracing

Fake Goku doesn't even use Kaioken and Tien is forced to use both hands?

Bullshit

the fuck are you talking about i didnt say he was one

Is it true that Shin said Vegetto Blue was stronger than Beerus?

Fuck off and go back enjoying Crilin keeping up with a God Tier Saiyan

Your own pic proves that it's not tracing you literal retard

It's called a homage

But the chapter is great

Full chapter when?

>Kaioshin powers

Anyone have that "time to job" pic?

Why do tao, silver, freeza, nappa and many other vllians, while being beaten, say "ONOREI...."?

deal with it boi 17 is a cuck his wife fucks Jamal while he goes out poaching hahaah

Moar user

Did I call it or did I call it? I told you anons that the chapter ends with them defusing.

Did Vegito go SS God or SS blue?

Hey warrios,
just a showerthought I had yesterday. Do you think, a fully charged Genkidama from the earth + sun, would somehow frighten Beerus? (Fired by Goku of course).
We know that the Genkidama is just as strong as the energy it has consumed. But what about the person who is charging it? Does the "powerlevel", or strength / determination affect the power of the Genkidama as well? If a SSB Goku would charge this spirit bomb like there is no tomorrow, taking energy from very strong creatures / lifeforms (maybe even universe-wide) - do you think Beerus would mind?
(It is another thing that Beerus most likely wouldn't let him charge up that amount of energy + I know, he would/could easily dodge that with his speed)
The reason behind this: Future-Trunks had a similar technique like the spirit bomb. Collecting energy from people, environment, hopes + dreams... and he was able to "oneshot" a weakend Zamasu. If we trust his words, he was stronger than the other GoD, since he mentioned he killed them all.
so:
Trunks SpiritSword > Zamasu > GoD
Gokus Genkidama > Beerus?
Opinions?

it's a generic word usd to curse,i think it means godamnn or damn you,somethin along those lines

I liked it though.

Goku is clearly holding back

blades of judment > katchin rain

Will Trunks get his chance to do so this time?

kachin is op as fuck so why didn't supreme kai just materialize some around buu?

Is boogie, dare I say it, back?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfjf1oj-nl4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't Buu turn things into candy?

Because Shin a dumb.

if goku and vegeta were a 6 to beerus 10 the patora multiplier should make them a 60

See

>people yesterday
>random dude: Man I don't like the potara retcon from the anime, I hope that shit isn't in Toriyama script then at least may be different in the manga

>*chaps shows up today and potara retcon is Toriyama's*
>dude: Wtf I hate Toyotaro now!
>toeishills: TOYOKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't get it

>kachin is op as fuck
Nigga, it's a fucking metal and everyone in the fight is God tier. Katchin is fucking irrelevant and that Fusion Zamasu is throwing cubes of it around as his big move is fucking pathetic.

I doubt that the fat retard would think to use the candy beam after getting trapped

Why didn't they take Buu into the future so he would turn Zamasu into candy?

>Gohan begins researching the martial arts of the past, organizing them in “The Science of Ki-Control”
The death of his father causes Gohan to reflect on the power he wields, and so he devoted himself to scholarly research on the source of that strength—“ki”. “The Science of Ki-Control”, the book in which Gohan organized the results of his research, quietly gains popularity. One of the articles, “Katchin Can be Cut!”, has an immense influence in the birth of the "Swordsman" class.

Trunks getting a Katchin sword from Gohan would have been so cool.

>Candy Zamasu
that would be great
youtube.com/watch?v=PyRpIqApaFM

How will gogetafags ever recover? The strongest version of Gogeta is probably weaker than SSG Goku and the strongest Vegetto is Beerus tier

Every important plot point from the anime will be on the manga, because that's what's in Tori's plan, people are just shitposting/retarded

Why didn't they just awaken Future Buu? He has a good track record against Kaioshin

Can you just fuck off, dumb meme-poster, nobody cares

Even if it's true, they would just run out of time, so whatever

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

>implying Shin knows Beerus' limits
In the movie and anime Kibito didn't even know who Beerus was. I checked the manga to see if that was the case there, but that's one of the many things Toyotaro skipped over because the canon materials already covered it.

And Vegeta's real name is Derek

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Clearly trying to start a mango vs animu all over again, yeah fuck off

Why did Toei turn Buu into Snorlax?

post like this make me appreciate evil containment wave and destructo disk even more

It was pretty obvious that the retcon was in the outline, people who thought otherwise are stupid.

That retcon is something way too big to be just another Toei idea

Primal Saiyans inhabit U11, more info at 11

>perhaps
not even a confirmation coming from the canonically incompetent kai.

Are there any other previously established Kaioshin powers Toyo hasn't used yet?

He needs to stop doing this shit. There are enough homages or copypastes, or whatever you want to call them.

Mindreading? But I think he used that when he stole the senzu beans from Gokou

muh homages.

Kai kai?? Restriction?

Not at all, I don't get the point of the fucking war, that's what I'm saying.

>t. salty gogetafag

What's so funny, you mong? It was already stated in RoF that if Goku and Vegeta (Blue form) work together they could keep up with him. Vegeth surpassing Beerus is simply logic.

Zamasu used the restriction technique to let Goku defenseless and kick his ass, and Kai Kai was used by Zamasu and Gowasu to visit that planet

Reminder

Toeishills always say the manga has no character moments. We got a heartwarming moment between Trunks and Vegeta this chapter, and Toeishills are completely ignoring it

>Mindreading?
Would be pretty cool if he used that to gain the advantage during a fight, kind of like Haki from One Piece.

>Toeishills always say the manga has no character moments
That's just them shitposting.

>no father son galick gun
>no Vegeta protecting trunks

>moment in the manga is essentially vegeta saying trunks is worthless atm and needs to shut up.

>heartwarming

I could swear there's a guy shitposting with that same image, anyway i may have rushed my previous comment without properly reading, so i apologize.

OK, don't worry pal

Why he's so good at making waifus?.

>Herms: It also notes she's already appeared in the opening, and will definitely be an important character."

Confirmed. No two female saiyans, only that cutie.

>Hey dad can I help?
>Fuck off

>chapter finally leaked
>but no mangastream scans yet so I can't color Vegetto

It hurts