MONKEY

What's wrong with being a monkey?

Dats racis' 'cuz whitie be the real monkey

nothing it just means youre not human so you cant enjoy human rights

At least he’s not the lamest monkey in the jungle

YOU END UP AS SOUP

>What's wrong with being a monkey?
Nothing's wrong with being a monkey, but they belong in a zoo or in the jungle, not roaming the streets in white civilization.

If anyone should be insulted by this picture it is the monkeys

Wtf I love H&M now

Adults just don't take pictures of kids without permission, I'm sure his parent approved of it.

it's easy for them to avoid being accused of racism: Say either the parents approved it or whoever came up with that pic is black

i mean black people call themselves niggers and it's fine because they can't mean it as a racial insult, so why would calling themselves "monkey" be any different?

Shit if the photographer was black, the kid could wear a shirt with "baddest motherfucking nigger in the hood" printed on and nobody would care

This

the only people "racist" are the ones associating monkeys with blacks ...

that said, given how everyone knows blacks are dumb as fuck monkey tier human everyone recognizes why "it is racis" while it wouldn't be objectively

Is anyone else sick of how america (the ones throwing a fit over this) constantly are bringing their bullshit cultural issues upon the rest of the world.

I've seen so many comments about how the "insensitive" swedes at h&m headquarters need to edcuate themself on american culture and their cluelessness made this shirt a reality. Cant they fuck off already? Yes we have racism issues here too, but not to such a deeprooted extent and we dont scream and moan like fucking babies and project it to every other corner of the fucking world.

if youre not european,.have you ever heard a sami /lapp complain about rascim from an american company, or hell just racism at all? Do you even know what a sami is?

God ifucking hate america

Always complaining about inclusivity and diversity - get inclusion and diversity- constantly chimping out on twitter about how ads are racist - you cannot win with these people- will someone please shop Harambe in the hoodie

Apparently they are only withdrawing that hoodie in the US - the rest of the world can cope

Honestly, monkeys get treated better than people in white societies. Monkeys just happen to be under the poor circumstance of being native to countries run by sub-humans.

>hurr durr das racis
This is literally the product of embracing "stereotypes"

uma delicia

UMA

Monkeys have better facial features desu

Should I buy a CMitJ hoodie?

Is that kid supposed to be cute in the nigger stardar?

All nigger children are supposed to be ugly. I taught at a preschool for a few years, you can trust me.