Helck 93.2

Based on the script posted here:

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/cpkrok.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hadest

>tao

So "transfering" one self to a body just means copying it? Kinda like Gantz?

thanks based user

Smooth as fuck.

DL: u.nya.is/cpkrok.zip

The mangaka is a massive Helck x Aliciafag

The King did nothing wrong

Time for adventure again

It´s kinda sad that even if his plan worked and everyone in the empire had their minds taken in the end it would have been for nothing.

Still some people may argue that having a copy of yourself with the same memories is a form of staying alive, it makes me think of Ajin´s thing with getting your head cut and growing a new one with the same memories.

Nothing is telling that they will go back to adventure after this. There is still the soldiers outside.

Yeah, but that is Azudora´s job, not theirs and it shouldn´t take lots of chapters. I only hope that he doesn´t end dying because of this, the magic he is gonna use must be pretty powerful and has to affect a pretty damn big area, it sound like the kind of thing that requires sacrificing your own life.

> Azudora
> ever dying
> IMPLY-FUCKING-ING

That still doesn't guarantee a happy ending.

It must be tough being the one party member who hasn't been leveling up.

We get an scene with Vamirio seeing Azudora´s body in a meditation posture looking like the mummy in pic related, she starts crying and screams Azudora´s name, the, he responds nonchalantly with "Yes?"

cute as hell

They still have to fight the NWOs in the other corners of the empire.

One thing, how is Helck supposed to save the world when the world itself is the enemy? Like you can´t actually win against it and live happy after, you simply survive like the demon empire has been doing.

He must punch the world.

The enemy is not the world but the ancient that no one notice.

Do you mean the female scientist that discovered the hyperspace energy? Just like Mikaros she also was a person that was touched by the will of the world.

What are they going to do now that the king is dead? I hope that they meet the rest of the heavenly kings and restore peace to the world by destroying a hyperspace reactor or something.

Since we saw images from the planet from very high, I expect them to go to space somehow to save the world.