Why does Sup Forums like this guy? redpill me on him

Why does Sup Forums like this guy? redpill me on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA
youtube.com/watch?v=3tTHn2tHhcI
jasonsanford.com/blog/2016/10/disturbed-by-lovecraft
youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems pretty based from all quotes I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA

Named his cat "nigger cat"

His writing is overrated as hell. They posthumously
interpreted his works as things they just weren't. Sup Forums likes him because he said niggers are dumb

Isnt he quarter nigger?

It was Nigger Man actually. Fuckin lulzy as fuck. His pulp horror writing is pretty awesome. Have a few collections of his stuff. Entertaining shit. Very schizoid. It reads like a bad acid trip.

I recommend the audiobook on the colour out of space

quake draws inspiration from him
hates niggers
what's not to like

Read Shadow Over Innsmouth. It's one of the best allegories against forced multiculturalism. The part with the old sailor perfectly describes how it feels to see your neighborhood being taken over by a cult, slowly getting worse and worse to the point of forced conversion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tTHn2tHhcI

The story of The Shadow Over Innsmouth was about not letting inferior people breed because they'll birth more abominations.
He stuck to this belief by not marrying, believing he himself was inferior because both his parents died in an insane asylum.

Wouldn't go as far as saying inferior but different. The ending basically gives it a twist and makes the deep ones out be these immortal creatures experiencing wonders beyond our cognition, waiting to take over. But no matter what you think about them they'll have no compassion for us.

very lovecraftian

He was a product of his time, not particularly redpilled in comparision. He got much less conservative with many of his views as he aged anyways.

But I read somewhere that he was married and had a jewish wife, but still kept talking shit about kikes.

Oh no. It's true?

Lovecraftian horror is the best form of horror

and he hated niggers, whats not to love?

Im gonna go with this guy.
The whole not "I'm not breeding because X" thing reeks of rationalization for poor womanizing skills typical of authors. Clearly his intelligence was needed in the geenepool just by his own logic... so there's that.

jasonsanford.com/blog/2016/10/disturbed-by-lovecraft

He married an older woman and moved to New York I think but they grew unhappy, he couldn't get a job, and then she moved on without him. He moved back to Providence.

>The story of The Shadow Over Innsmouth was about not letting inferior people breed because they'll birth more abominations.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=4s yup Lovecraft was highly influenced by Oswald Spengler

He was married to (7 years older) Jewish author Sonia Greene, Lovecraft most likely considered it a "rational marriage" instead of loving relationship, Greene was 40 when they married and richer than Lovecraft with fixed income. They lived separately for long, and ultimately divorced without a spectacle.

this is lovecraft as child no joke. What a fag no wonder he was fucked up

cuz he said le nigger word xD!!
wow B A S E D
haha

This thought has always terrified me

I can't remember anything he has written about "not breeding with X". Could be that he has written a few lines about negros, but it's not like he went full 1188. He's not even that racist in context of his time period, just old fashioned. Dude idealized the old days and felt like someone who was displaced in time, to an uncivilized place that has been corrupted. But even it's not about inferiority most of the times, more about differences and ordinary normal existence really being the exception, while we're being fucked with by forces bigger than us which we can't even comprehend.

Anyhow the protagonists of his story aren't right wing Mary Sues who punch jews out or whatever, they are often flawed and corrupted themselves. Or again, just being different. Like the guy from Shadow Over Innsmouth is himself a mixed person who after fighting what seemed to be insanity to us came out on the other side with new found insights, breaking his cousin out of jail to dive down the deep blue to meet his ancestors. He's proud about it too.

It's not that black and white, even though it allows you to draw certain conclusions. At the end it's complicated.

wtf is wrong with americans, turn out that was normal. pic related is Roosevelt.

He was married, but avoided sex because he tought it distracts from intellectual pursuit.
His wife found it strange.

>Anyhow the protagonists of his story aren't right wing Mary Sues who punch jews out or whatever, they are often flawed and corrupted themselves

This is quite peculiar about him for the time. His "heroes" usually either succumbed to the cosmic horrors, failed, or just were powerless to do anything about madness happening around them.

Mixed person as in his mother having some of that fish blood and him later developing the innsmouth look himself. Not saying he's a mulatto.

because he predicted the mongrelization of the USA. He saw disgusting subhumans like niggers, spics, chinks and germans pouring into his country and tried to warn everyone about them. In the end he failed, as everyone who came after him and the USA is now reduced to the 56% meme, soon to drop below half. It is a sad state of affairs. I am just happy that he is long dead and does not have to watch this.

Yeah. I think most stories are about dudes who barely got away from danger or rather got glimpse of the horrors behind the curtain. Stumbling into a cave, discovering a cult, falling through time, decending into insanity, and so on. The biggest hero I can think off is that guy from his dreamland stories, but even he is more like a traveller.

Sup Forums is not a collective, we are balkanized,

To answer your question, Lovecrafts writing is boring, he looks and is a disgusting anglo, some cool quotes though.

>Lovecrafts writing is boring,
found the Pleb who didnt graduate high school

Spelling the word boy incorrectly to sound more like a nigger is fucking gay.

Again, inner collectivism and tossing subjectivity to the side is a big no user!