SoLs set in the British Countryside, similar to NNB

Alright, Sup Forums.

I was recently reminiscing my last summer watching Non Non Biyori, and I was wondering if there are any comfy SoLs (in the same light as NNB, of course) set in the British countryside.

All I know of is Kinimoza, however that's mostly set in a Japanese school.

No Mohammed, there aren't.

Magi: Kingdom of Magic

That's a weird question, what makes you think that the Japanese would make something like that set in Britain?

I'm English-Welsh, but I can understand the confusion.

It's a real shame that there aren't. I think it would be pretty comfy as the British countryside can be very, very, idyllic.
I think it would also be an emotional journey to watch some of the girls to turn to slags, despite their friends trying to fight the decadent culture encroaching on my old island.
Similar to NNB's conflict of a dying countryside culture, I think this SoL can have a similar theme, but of course the conflict is much more invasive and frightening.

Not anime but if you want an actual British show that's sort of like it, I can recommend All Creatures Great and Small.

Simply fuck off.

I don't know, maybe I'll think about it whilst watching Little Witch Academia or some episodes of Kinmoza, or perhaps I'll mull over it after some Hellsing.

You get my point, the fact remains there are no comfy SoLs set in the British countryside, despite Britain's prevalence in anime settings.

Nothing I can think of in the British countryside. There is Ikoku Meiro which is a comfy SoL in France and Gochiusa which is a comfy/sexy SoL in an (as far as I know) unidentified generic European town

Neither of those are gonna be slam dunks based on your criteria but they're the best I've got

looking for anime set in the oil refinery by my house

It's not British and it's not the countryside but it might be close enough for you

Ikoku Meiro no Croisée

It's 18th century Paris in a shopping mall.

There are a few scenes in kiniro mosaic set in idyllic British countryside

Check em

No, it has to be in a countryside.

Otherwise, I wouldn't ask such a question as plenty of anime is set in Britain (in general).

I know, but it's not focused on that.

Lad...

Jinrui

Ignore these morons, OP, Croisee and Gocihusa are shit. The latter is slightly less shit.

You shouldn't even be watching anime at this point, your criteria won't be met.

If none exists, then I'll ask tattun to pass the idea to trigger, or email some anime studio.

Croisee is dece, Gochiusa is great. Enjoy your Hero Academia and Titan this season

Sure thing, shit taste-kun. And yeah, shounenshit are probably more enjoyable.

>huge InterCity 125 stopping as some tiny as fuck station in the middle of nowhere
Triggered.

there are anglophiles among the japanese broseph.

>It's a real shame that there aren't. I think it would be pretty comfy as the British countryside can be very, very, idyllic.
which side, cause i has to go to england on a business trip and there was no sun whatsoever my whole time there, i was told apparently this is the norm.

The sun is rare, but anime isn't real.

Besides when the sun comes out it creates rays of pure light and columns of the sun's ray.

Also, it's mostly just cold and windy, but that still creates a beautiful atmosphere.

people out there are into that, the sun is their enemy

The only thing I can think of is the K-ON movie.
But that is set in central London but still has a nice charm.