Immigration

Why doesn't everyone just stay where they are? And why are some people promoting that immigrants move from one place to another?

I never understood that. What possible benefit could immigrants be to a country unless that country very specifically selects people they need for very specific jobs they cannot fill with native immigrants, even if they looked around?

Other urls found in this thread:

petities.nl/petitions/zet-rapper-boef-uit-naar-frankrijk?locale=nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree. We should've sided with you in WWII. We must exterminate the Anglo.

For one the weather is terrible in the uk

well yeah we have other higher priorities right now - like survival of the white race you dumb faggot.

Personal benefit
Sage

the 5k brits here are just retired old people that come to live here cause it's much cheaper.

Grey skies everyday, 0 degrees outside, pretty comfy desu

But why? Honestly, why don’t they move to Scotland or whatever.

Good thing Anglos aren't white

Shut up you dumb fat cunt. Hitler considered brits as racial kin and hated the fact we were at war.

Bulgarian girl I know said there’s a lot of brits who go to your country and act like chav cunts because they drink so much

And you still managed to fuck that up.

>500
They have to go back.

get on our level, we have 100,000 of those traitors. They gotta go home.

yea and what did you do fat america?

You get paid 5x times at least, for the same amount of work in the wester countries, but your bills are only 3x times bigger. -> Profit.

well yeah, but those are just the summer tourists around the black sea coast. It's always the brits that get super drunk, even the russians that come here don't drink as much.

Won the war for worthless inbreds like you.

Correct. We are the super humans.

How's that semen taste?
Or, was it your suppository?

Russians getting btfo by based chav alcoholics. By the way please send more Bulgarian cuties please. This one has a Bulgarian boyfriend but keeps calling me her “lovely, gorgeous friend” ;)

All Germans should fuck off from Estonia too.
It is not about traitors, it is about immigrants being total shit regardless of their country of origin.

Wrong! Brits just can't drink. Russians drink way more!

Remove this "François" from Dutch soil; throw him out!
petities.nl/petitions/zet-rapper-boef-uit-naar-frankrijk?locale=nl

Nordcucks come here to drink and have a good time shitting in the streets etc because apparently they can't do that in their own shitholes.

GET. OUT.

>why are some people promoting people move from one place to another
Your fucking chancellor

You can get 8 bedroom properties in Northern Ireland for the price of a flat in London. Never understood why they don't go there. I suppose the possibility of violence arising and Northern Ireland being a completely grim shithole puts people off.

> wh-why do people treat my country like a used condom
> t. greece
IM LAFFIN

That is what I am saying. everyone should go home. it would be best for everyone.

How about you take these back?

We probably send more Brits there with NATO.

Don't worry, we Greeks have a long memory, and we always have the last laugh.

~t. 5000 year old civilization

> we greeks
> t. literal turkroach rapebabs
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, I'd round it off to around 200 BC. Anything beyond that is irrelevant.

Happy to. All Germans should live in Germany and all non-Germans should leave.

Now why do I get the feeling everyone who keeps perpetuating this meme has albanian and/or roach origins?

> be a LITERAL roach
> "hmm why i get feel u roache?"
OOOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHHAAOHAOAHOAHOAHAOAHOAHAOHAOHAOHAOAHAOAHAOHAOAHAOAHOAHOAHAOAOAHOAHAOHAOAHAOHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>make monkey sounds

ok maybe you're african

> live in a literal 3rd world shithole
> NO money
> bought by germs for tree fiddy euro
> "ur afric"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

ok why you bully :(

The US didn't win anything. The war was already won. You simply helped speed up the inevitable.

It's typical American mentality to believe you're at the center of everything.

1.3 MILLION FROM 8 EU COUNTRIES LIVING IN UK, ONLY 14,000 BRITS LIVING IN THOSE COUNTRIES

Westmonster headline from September 2017

They are coming for your free gibs. If it wasn't for the free gibs, they would be coming for your economic prosperity.

So why don’t you send them home. Draw a line in the sand. No more white immigrants! It is not progressive.

>America didn't win anything, they just helped us win
The absolute state of Br*ts

Because people who live in malaria-infested shitholes want a better life and they lower the quality of living for their "host" in the process. (analogy being that they are parasites)

>clouds and mild temperatures is "terrible weather"
for you

Nobody can out drink Russians. Not even Irish.