>Jobin has tragic backstory involving his mother
>Jobin is involved in the mafia
>Jobin has a super secret stand
You can't tell me Jobin isn't fucking alt Diavolo and not the main antagonist

Other urls found in this thread:

p-bandai.jp/fashion-net/c0005/c000514/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The corpse still waits...

Does his personality switch when he takes the hair clip off?

>the main antagonist
ye
>alt Diavolo
nah, jobin didn't get cucked by bullies the way he did.

What did Kira and Joubin have in common?

They were both scouts as a child.

Jobin is alt Speedwagon

What about the long haired dude from Josuke's first flash back / flash forward? And the newly revealed potential enemies ?

Joubin has no drive to do anything, he's ethics are just questionable that's all.

What if the Appraiser's stand is the same as Mista's except when he shoots shit he teleports to that location

Jobin wants to go higher.

What did you guys think of Speed Prince

There is only one way to defeat the Rock King Crimson...

>"I speak for the trees, and they tell me that you're a threat our plan!"
>"I'll grab the Rokakaka and stop you with my Stand!"

Typical joubinfags

>Jobin has no drive to do anything
They literally reinforce his motive in this very chapter. He's the kind of person who has to move up in life and that's what he's gonna do.

How did the Plant Appraiser take over the driver spot?

There's no room to the right of the driver.
He could have gotten in through the window, but that would have to while the bus is moving and that wouldn't explain how he heard the conversation between Yasuho and Josuke if he was outside in the first place.

He sat on his lap

The twist will be that, all along, this is going to be an enemy stand user using his abilities to take the appearance of plant appraiser and faking his abilities. When he said, "They've already come to me", it was a hint that they really did come to plant appraiser when Josuke was forced to reveal him and his location and then killed him already so one of the enemy could take his place as a fake. It will be this universe's version of Rubber Soul. This "Plant Appraiser" was too nonchalant, knocking that bus driver out.

Mark my words.

It's not like mountain Tim exists or anything

>Ran up next to bus
>swooce through window
>judo kickflip driver
>psst nothing personnel... driver
>d-dont get the right idea...

Here are the buses for reference:

Proof

The only thing Joubin wants at the end of the day is to move up in life, but Araki shafted him somewhat by making him a "gopher" this chapter. I'm honestly hyped about the bigger picture and the Rock Human Mafia that exists. In general though I just want the other Higashikata's to be more relevant in the story, Hato's stand is pretty legit.

>
its a big stretch but maybe he was ontop of the bus to get to the drivers window, or maybe Plan Man's stand allows him to shrink his size.

More items have been added:
p-bandai.jp/fashion-net/c0005/c000514/#

>Can't accept a plausible idea in a setting as crazy as JoJo

Plant Appraiser is dead.

His Stand ability probably allows him to tell apart grafted fruit from regular fruit, but what ability would allow him to do that?

Then who started Speedwagon Foundation on SBR?

> Tfw his stand ability is probably just getting stronger after eating fruit

The Fruit parlor is the SPW foundation

its obvious the Fruit thing is a natural ability based down from immigrants and PlantMan's stand is nature related

It's the only reason Norisuke knows who he is, because he always the one eating out all of his fucking fruits.

>Wake up
>Check latest Part 8 release
>Still no return of Judgement
>Go to bed

>Jobin has an innocent and childish personality
>Flashback man has long flowing hair and serious face. No hair clip.

Maybe?

When can we expect the final bit of part 5 to be retranslated?

Tomorrow.

what does it do?

from my understanding
>belonged to computer hacker
>primary power is remote viewing. Basically allows the user to be anywhere in the world, as if he was there in person, by looking through RR's eyes.
>After death, stand still existed on the internet.
>Anyone on earth, if they are on the right site at the right time, can access the powers of Remote Romance.

be used once then fade away forever

MFW Plant Appraiser chapter 2 will be a Speed! tribute.
With Josuke as Keanu and Yasuho as sandra bullock.
A new chase stand possible
A tribute to Highway Star

But Blue Hawaii just happened

That would be sweet.
It would be just like Speed 2, except on a bus!

>Kyo comes in to assist with her bike

is it true that VA anime adaptation might not happen before 2018?

>Chase Stand
>again

I like chase fights and all but let Blue Hawaii breathe dammit.

I'm sorry, who?

It's very possible.

That was just the tip of the iceberg.
There is so much potential with the weirdness of Jojolion to make a more crazy speed chase

jotaro with tits and a motorcycle stand

I'd rather it takes its time desu, I felt like a lot of part 4's stuff could have been higher quality, The OPs for example were really good but I wish they had higher budget for pretty 3D stuff (It would have totally worked, I don't get the style complaints)

What the fuck is going on with Araki's art?

where can I read the new chapter? googlechan isn't help me

its getting better

register on batoto

I predict Spring 2018.

batoto

anyone?

It's amazing, but i still think late SBR was the peak

thanks senpai

What do you mean

What would Kira and Josefumi have thought of her?

>the spikes are colored
SO DOES HE HAVE HAIR OR NOT ARAKI

Post the original

K: Ugly hands
J: No one cares about me

This is the extent of their characters

So it's the 15 years of prison that turned Joubin's mother into a bitch right? She seemed like a nice lady in the flashback.

Yay! Thank you

What's the original?

Already posted it.

Kira doesn't say anything about hands even once, come on now.

Green things.

(you)

Basically like Jolyne.

But that one was a shit tribute to Highway Star

i found this spot the difference when i was surfing on the internet

lets play /jojo/, there's 7 differences

She buried a child alive so y'know
(They did say she was a model prisoner and the guards liked her tho)

Yes

That shit is already in the manga negro

How does S&W work? how many things can him take?

you do know what she went to jail for right?

Okay then: MUH HOLLY for both
He has a copy of the Mona Lisa and sculpts of his own hands in his apartament. The surfer dude says he was obsessed with them.
(desu I was joking before, I really like them)

Jolyne was a delinquent and a gang member.

Gyro's lipstick
Gyro's beard
The buttons on Gyro's shirt
What's in Gyro's hand
The horseshoe on Johnny's hat
The scar on Johnny's cheek
The position of Johnny's fingers

Burying a bully. I actually had to reread though, the fact that he was alive and still talking while being buried has kind of changed my mind a bit.

I can see the 8th difference!

No one knows, it has pretty much unlimited potential at this point. Shit it can even steal fucking concepts, Gappy could steal life if he wanted to.

If this -actually- happens, it'll be the most keikaku thing that's happened in this arc so far. I might just shit my pants.

I want to abuse Koichi

Could he steal life permanently? What if the bubble pops?

You know that's funny but wasn't it stated that the Wall Eyes rose around to coast as if to protect the town from a threat coming from the ocean?

What if it's a symbolic threat like a person coming from beyond the pacific? An American maybe.

So did Naranciafag was full of shit again?

When did he steal a concept?

You'll have to excuse me if I come off as rude, but seeing this image after the chapter has me freaking the fuck out.
I feel like all the pieces to some grand puzzle are in front of me, but I can't understand the images on the pieces and I'm solving it underwater. I have a tank of air, but I bought my scuba gear on the cheap and I don't know how much air is left. The whole thing seems connected, but what happened with the second pine tree? What's happening with the trees in general? Is one on the cliffs and one on the Higashikata estate? Didn't the tree hole connect to the secret room? What does the baby have to do with anything? Where the fuck is Jesus, and why didn't the Americans come after him once Johnny died? How much did Kaato know, and who is Dolomite afraid of?
That's the problem with Araki; I don't know what he's forgotten and what's being foreshadowed.

I wish I was Soft & Wet