German children channel "KIKA" made a Documentary about a 16 year old german girl who loves a 19 year old Refugee from...

German children channel "KIKA" made a Documentary about a 16 year old german girl who loves a 19 year old Refugee from syria.

>KIKA said it's okay and diversity is a great thing
>meanwhile in the real world a underage refugee killed his 15 year old german girlfriend with a knife

Wtf Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhx2oZmqxc
youtu.be/mRGgfz_l20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is now a jailfu thread.
Roll for your jailfu.

rollllll

That's terrifying. They're provably leading children to horrible rape and murder with this propaganda and they do it anyway. Either they don't care or that's what they want

I just checked out theit FB page.

LMAO. German keks raging about it while the women/girls defend it

What can you do? Most women love the refugees

KIKA? More like KIKE amiright?

You lucky bastard!

I love watching Germans slowly die out. I get an odd, sexual satisfaction from it. Sorry krautbros, but you reap what you sow.

Pedophilia is very progressive

>and diversity is a great thing

What is diverse about some bloke coming from another place?
Does he have an extra leg? Or something germans don't already have.

>Germany knows to get em while they're young
>Teens and women are slaves to fashions

(((Germany))) is genius.

>Illegal twerk
Roll

I bet most of the refugee lying about how old they are

Have fun with lil alien

Imagine that Germany was invaded by 10 million lolis, naturally all the women would see an endless amount of competitors and rage while the men would be like hah relax that's nothing to worry about. Even if a handful of them died after having incredible loli sex.

Yes, that's exactly how this is.

HERE WE GO

plz Renee cum to me

used up cokewhore? Yeah...real lucky,,,

Did you know that many refugee centres are located close to girls schools so mating can be started early?

You forgot the worst part: there's no way that guy's 19.

rOLLAN

German politicians now asking for age identification tests among "underage" refugee's

Nice mem flag

hey if you're a german girl and you look like THAT, you're not gonna get laid for shit, let her get raped at least

roll

sos on the stabbing

Recently, a 15-year-old German girl was killed by her refugee girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhx2oZmqxc

The happiest person in that picture is the German guy, disturbing.

girlfriend = boyfriend

Imagine being some fucking arab who somehow ended up in binland (LOL) pretending you get laid

pls be qt

MALVINAS IS GERMAAAN

Now German girls will think having relationships with refugee boys and men is normal.

It's the duty of the white man to save at least one aryan German womb from the Muslim invaders and claim it for your own white seed to secure a future for our peoples.

Fuck, I remember KiKA being fun to watch.

Roll

Rollerino

Lmao German girls are this disgusting

Rolling 4 sexy jailbird.

Huh.

SOURCE ME UP NIGGER WHATS WRONG

ok

HAAHAHAHAHHA

Germany needs to be smashed into as many separate states as possible for the sake of the planet.

roll

Rolllll

And yet pol says that mgtows are beta faggots. No matter how much your society has brainwashed you to worship women, you must be the biggest genetic beta to not leave them for dead when they insult you like that.

fuck me

How many more have to die until it's not acceptable anymore?

Ok here I go

rollan for Russell.

gimme blob.

I got ur back senpai
youtu.be/mRGgfz_l20s

Germany is smart. They know that by sacrificing some children and women they will rekindle the fires of nationalism

rollolo