Japan's economy is falling apart Sup Forums

Japan's economy is falling apart Sup Forums.

Mangas will continue to be made, but animation is falling off a cliff and all studios are going to shut down.

What is the last thing you want to see animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-07/lesean-thomas-crunchyroll-children-of-ether-anime-unveils-plot-summary-more-staff/.107398
kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/
indexmundi.com/map/?v=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything with rape.

>tfw animation studios will have to start looking at foreign markets
It'll be horrific. I literally don't even want to think about it.

An anime about fear mongering

Japan's economy is doing fine-to-good though. That could be more of a problem than a terrible economy since galge and body pillows are probably an inferior good

>everyone and their mom watch anime for free on the internet
>greedy anime studios barely pay their animators
>animators are literally slaves, work 50h+ a week and only live to draw, sleep, eat and shit
>some of them do an hero, others literally die from overwork
>no one in their right mind wants to do that job

Anime will be fucking dead in a few years if this shit isnt changing.
We are all part of the problem.

And the worst part is Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 only got 12 fucking episodes because of you assholes and the fucking mongrels who decided that Kabaneri needs a second season.

Touhou anime!

SnK is trash for normalfaggot scum.

>Mangas will continue to be made
Fuck anime.

Nah. TV is just dying and eventually everything will be made in ova form. We might get less of a quantity but we will get more consistent quality. Lots of dead projects will get another shot and Western companies like Netflix will be able to get a hold on the industry and influence projects. Japan has a thing for fads and television is just one of them. Once they realize that watching television programs is less convenient then we will see change.

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0

I still believe

>and Western companies like Netflix will be able to get a hold on the industry and influence projects
But i don't want shitty western culture to take over my japanese animes. If i wanted the same shit in a different language i'd just find a fucking dub of family guy.

What do you think you'll achieve by ranting on the internet? It will happen regardless, so you better get used to it

>implying family guy isn't pure anime kino

>mangas

>economy crumbles
>DPRK nukes
>USA invades Japan
Anime no more. Just cartoons for kids.

>mangas

>>USA invades Japan

???

Why would you invade a vassal state?

I will suppose that the economy is falling that hard for argument sake.
Maybe that could be a great thing, to weed out all the shitty studios and only get a few good ones.
I would prefer a season with 1/3rd of the series with awesome animation and production values than the shit barrage that we get now. less than 1/3rd is worth my time.

>mangas

Whatever gets me closer to being able to spend $100,000,000 on a new spice and wolf adaptation

They are now trying to shove anime shows into Movie theaters now while studios are also doing TV series. I'm not gonna be surprised if more animators ended up dying for overwork soon since it's too much for the workers can do with so little time.

>Japan's economy is doing fine-to-good though.

Quarterly reports, yes

Measured in decades?
No it's not!

Japan is in its 30th year of stagnation! Contrary to what the Japanese media is peddling to the impressionable foreign masses, Japan has not made any advances in the economy and personal income because IT IS STUCK in the 1990s levels! The manga or even a video game you buy right, chances are it was similarly priced in the 1990s! Same for the income! don't know any user who would love to live in that type of environment.

Most of the Government spending over now is for the elderly (30 something percent of the population) and that is NOT sustainable.

Japan will have to take immigrants (i-min) whether they like it or not in order to sustain and not blow up the pension system there

>USA invading japan

user Im not sure if you know this but theyre practically the 52nd state, that pretends otherwise.

any user know the title of the online manga (i think it's from DLsite) about Japan taking action to counter low birthrates by decreasing age of concent so you can seed lolis?

>shitty western culture
Western culture is the only thing that could save anime from its current state. Hell look at classics like Cowboy Bebop, GiTS, Samurai Champloo, Berserk, Studio Ghibli's works, Akira, LoGH etc. they are ALL heavily influenced by western culture in different ways.

Now look at how anime is these last years, it's all highschool shit with only teenage protagonists, same stereotypated characters, predictable plots, almost no themes.

I mean, I like moeshit but I'd like some actual good show from time to time

>Dungon Meshi by either JC Staff or Madhouse
>Hatsukoi Zombie by KyoAni
>Okusan by Xebec
>Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle by... whichever studio can do it best
>Any of Satoshi Mizukami's manga I mean seriously
>David Production finishing the JoJo saga
>Kaguya by Shaft
>Fire Punch by Studio Nut
>A Bride's Story by Madhouse

Pretty sure I got all the major ones.

>Japan will have to take immigrants
Kill yourself, globalist scum.

Fuck, almost forgot. Grand Blue by whatever good studio you can find.

>And the worst part is Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 only got 12 fucking episodes because of you assholes
So you're saying not paying for anime is good?

>Infinite growth
>My immigrants!
Fuck off, kike.

>Okusan by Xebec
Perfect choice user.

American troops are garbage, jap higher ups let the nukes happen in exchange for stopping the war.
Why do you think the emperor wasn't killed and america didn't invade?

If it weren't for "shitty" western culture, you wouldn't have anime. You forget Tezuka? If you truly wanted your anime to not be tainted, you would have to try hard to get your voice noticed but of course you won't and so you'll blame the west for gaining control in anime.

Also, Netflix Japan is a thing you know. all Netflix does really is slap their name on it as "Original" and give them money. That's all they do and that's why a new Devilman anime is coming.

(source)

Nothing. I mostly read manga now. Most anime is just an advertisement for the source anyway.

I sure hope you're not pretending that modern western "culture" is in any way worth imitating or learning from.

Great news. Maybe scales will drop back down to the 70-100 price range they used to be at.

>Japan will have to take immigrants (i-min) whether they like it or not in order to sustain and not blow up the pension system there
who could be behind this post

All I know is that their birth rates are in the toilet.

"The Jews fear the samurai."

only niggers and spics are reproducing, doesn't matter where on earth

I mean, yeah, it's not entirely worth imitating or learning from but there are some good things from it.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-07/lesean-thomas-crunchyroll-children-of-ether-anime-unveils-plot-summary-more-staff/.107398

Why?

JJBA Part 5

Magipoka s2

Yeah man, nobody deserves to live Japs' shitty slave life.

Kill yourself.

CG is the future

Bury all non Caucasians.

Fuck off to your Dragon Maid thread moeshitters

Eat shit and die. CG is fucking trash.

>implying SnK wasnt normalfag at the beginning
You sure are new.

Not an argument

>And the worst part is Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 only got 12 fucking episodes because of you assholes
>Wanting a second season of Snk

Maybe they should charge less than 60 dollars for 3-4 episodes of a TV show and i'd consider buying some stuff.

I do buy figs though.

An original, oscarbait film that will reach massive mainstream success and refund the anime industry.

>What is the last thing you want to see animated?
My own series, if im lucky. Hopefully it wont be shit.

>forgot image

Did you get tired of shilling in Sup Forums?

Ive had enough of your garbage Nip.

Korea nuking Japan into the ocean

>Japan's economy is doing fine-to-good though
Maybe if you measure purely by the profit of major corporations.
kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/
Japanese companies severely underpay their workers while demanding they work many more hours when compared to the US, even though the currencies are pretty much equal and the cost of living is equal.

Not exactly unusual for a country to be poorer and shittier than the US. Why not compare Japan to a more normal country like the UK or France? Employment rate is high, GDP per capita growth good even if it's bad overall, lots of patents, strong export competitiveness, it could be a lot worse. Trends on overwork and female labor force participation look good too

Grand Blue or Steel Ball Run

>Not exactly unusual for a country to be poorer and shittier than the US. Why not compare Japan to a more normal country like the UK or France?
Because they have the pretty much the same cost of living as the US and their companies make as much profit to any counterparts in the US, the only difference is it is acceptable to not get paid properly in Japan because MUH HONOR.

The day anime dies, I want all of the big talented names to collaborate on one last hurrah before that happens.

Make it an original that has worldwide appeal.

This last effort will hopefully spark a new age or it will end on a good note.

The project's name.

Evangelion 3.0+1.0

Finish that fucking film, Anno, you degenerate fuck.

>>>/reddit/

Japs get paid less than Americans because they are less productive workers. Inequality is lower and labor share of income about the same

>Japs get paid less than Americans because they are less productive workers
Because of how the companies force them to work.
I've read of some companies where 2 days a month they have to write reports on what they did that month. How can you put the blame on them when the companies make them waste 2 days a month on just writing a report of what they.

Yep that's why they're so unproductive, they waste time doing shit like that or staying at the office waiting for the boss to go home. Though hours per worker have been in long time decline in Japan and are converging with the US; Japanese incomes are still lower

claymore season 2

You know it's damedame.
Forbidden by every law in the universe.

Very astute of you to realize that. Now kill yourself.

>America didn't invade

What do you call the postwar occupation? Just because the Japs were smart enough to know their place doesn't mean it wasn't an invasion.

>OP make up a scenario to star his threads
>crossboarder r/the donald newfag take it seriously and bring in their homeboard cancer

No wonder Sup Forums has been extra shit lately.

These anime studios could literally just start a Patreon and grab thousands of gaijin dollars faster than a jew on rocket skates in a money hurricane, but Japs are too retarded to ever consider changing their fucking awful and outdated business practices, forget even considering foreign markets.

>mfw china will be the #1 producer of anime in 20 years

Fuck off, leaf.

Fuck off ISIS.

I will never understand why japs don't do this.

Because it's a slippery slope.
The first step to anime being dependent to western market and its aggressive agenda.
Fuck that.

Japs can build nukes in less than a day.

It's just Patreon bucks from the fans, as long as the Hollywood and media jews don't get involved it should be fine.

Not me. But check this:

indexmundi.com/map/?v=25

Maybe by quantity, but as we see now that's not always a good thing. I expect the chinks to fuck things up faster and lose appeal since I doubt their government will let the chance slide to make every show feature their bs asses in some positive or meaningful way. Expect it to be more in your face than anything the nips ever did.

At the very least if things do go bad we'll get a few good years before things go back to shit. Then just let their industry truly crash until they finally get it through their skulls to stop with the fucking pandering and actually make something good instead of going for the lazy and easy approach.

>Japan will have to take immigrants
You almost had me familia

The fans always push for more "progressive" agenda.
Also, do you really want more fujo and furry oriented shows?

As if that's not already what's happening right now.

I've been on this site for 10 years and I still don't have an image to convey just how much of a faggot you are. Everything about your post is absolute garbage and I hope you kill yourself for the good of humanity.

God, I hope this doesn't happen. Online manga communities are bad enough without all the anime retards coming in.

The nips being "progressive" on anything, how new are you? And like the other user said we're already getting half of what you said already. It could get worse but we've technically already started that descent.

>Western culture is the only thing that could save anime from its current state. Hell look at classics like Cowboy Bebop, GiTS, Samurai Champloo, Berserk, Studio Ghibli's works, Akira, LoGH etc. they are ALL heavily influenced by western culture in different ways.

We wouldn't be getting more Cowboy bebops. We'd be getting Tumblr/Ghostbusters-reboot tier feminist shit. Say goodbye to your waifus.

Well, Patreon takes a bigger cut than most people realize, but you're not entirely wrong. Most of Japan's economic problems boil down to just that: an unwillingness to change and a government that props up an outmoded economy. Their tariff on rice alone is 777.7%

What in the actual fuck are you on about?

>I don't understand how businesses operate

Claymore musou by Koei Tecmo

Seeing how unsuccessful it was I doubt anyone is in the mood to make a second go of it. Plus, wtf are you on about, do you not know which country you're fucking talking about. Feminism is barely a thing there, their culture has been the best insulator against it.

Need to know this also

>Feminism is barely a thing there
Feminism is barely a thing anywhere.

You people are like the princess and the pea, I swear.

>Feminism is barely a thing anywhere.
Tell that to Marvel.