Why do so many modern white women hate the family?

Why do so many modern white women hate the family?

Why do throw away having a family, for a career and fucking chads who pump and dump them?

Why don't modern white women want a family?

Don't fucking try to just give me "the Jews" answer to this shit, there's more to it than that, because there are many Jewish women who are like that now as well, so even if it is Jewish subversion, its still effecting a portion of their own women as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The jews jew'd so hard they jew'd themself

Serious answer though. Nobody knew the long-term effects of doubling the workforce.
It was one of those ideas that seems noble and beneficial but was really meant to double the tax base, consumer base and probably slow population growth in the west.
Now that is (((tapped out))) the elite will import blacks and idiots who will max out 3 credit cards and we will live with the effects of that in 30 years.

>Why don't modern white women want a family?
Are you serious? Families are expensive and treat you like dirt. A loving, thoughtful family is tv propaganda. men are in competition with their sons, women in competition with their mothers. Love is a myth.

the law of unintended consequences.

Gf and I make $55k a year combined. Can't raise a kid on these wages.

It's because no one has witnessed a happy marriage. They're so rare that most women and men don't aspire to get married anymore.

you don't need to single out women. men also love to party and fuck around

This is what happens when you degenerate, it's actually the normal starting position, family values is something on top of it, limiting the savage nature of man.

Women should only work part time. Like 4 hours a day. That is the optimal solution.

What do men get out of marriage?

From a good marriage, everything. From a bad one, nothing.

>Gf and I make $55k a year combined. Can't raise a kid on these wages.

Fuck off man. You both just don't want to give up your lifestyles of buying designer clothes, going out all the time, doing all that yuppy shit. Meanwhile you have Muhammad having 9 kids working a unskilled laboring job with a stay at home wife.

That's the problem. You white young people just don't want to give up your yuppy ass lifestyles.

>has never paid a Victorian electricity bill

you are too young to make arguments here.

>what is welfare?
>what is earned-income tax credit?

Dating a 28 year old white girl right now and she says she doesn't want kids "for years". I've already told her that she's 3 years past her fertility at best. Was going for a redpill or a dumping, got an argument and sex instead. I am a weak man.

Yes, she has cats.

translation for men: "There are clothes on the floor again REEEEEEEE"
>I know she puts them there
>I also know she doesn't vaccuum
>I also know she'll bear you kids the second you pretend to be interested in the basics of husbandry, like cleaning up
>yes it's her job
>no she doesn't care
>panadol is cyanide to cats, kill them when she breaks up with you.

Excuses.

Literal shitskin families of 10 living on centerlink-bux and you're complaining about not having enough money have 1 kid because MUH SOARING UTILITIES.

Face it, white people are going to go extinct because we always have some shitty excuse for not having a family. Face it, you don't want to sacrifice your comfort. There's no Jew holding a gun to your head telling you not to have kids.

If it wasn't for white bogan's having lots of kids from a young age the entire next generation of white kids would not exist, or be autistic/down-syndrome (due to being only children given birth to by 45 year old white women) and wont ever procreate.

You win at the game of life, genes & memes passed on to the next generation. Contributing to the stability of society. Not being that guy at the bar suddenly at 40 addicted to opiates sleeping on sofas with game to old to work on 20 somethings and to played to work on 40 somethings.

>I also know she'll bear you kids the second you pretend to be interested in the basics of husbandry, like cleaning up
mate my place is clean, I own it, I have a good job, I own my car, I don't dress like shit, I regularly go to the gym, I cooked for half our dates.

I'm not some superdad material but I'm not lacking in anything and I've made it clear I want to start a family soon. Some women just think "children" are a mid 30s thing. They are wrong.

Families are expensive and treat you like dirt, I said this first-up. Foreign families are notorious for forcing their kids into child labour, nepotism, and general hatred of locals who they see as either poor or stupid. They also receive unfair benefits compared to locals.

Personally I think that coming to australia makes you free game for locals to eat you, rape you, pay you a decent wage, whatever they damn-well please. I won't have people like you pointing to the governors and laws saying "look! my actions are justified!" when you can see society around you absolutely seething at the idea of any more nigger kids

why do so many white men want families? dont they know its slavery to be married?

>Families treat you like dirt
lol wut, what is this meme? Large families are the foundation of life and civilization, unless there's something wrong in their heads or they're non-white they will always be there for you.

Because it's your duty, is that a real question kiddo?

Be the Chad and change that,you fucking faggot.
Dont blackpill yourself like a pussy. How are you gonna establish a family and a white ethnostate if you aren't even able to deadlift some god damn weight to make yourself look presentable?

its my duty to destroy my life?

Yes

yeah typical MGTOW in that picture

I'm a bit over the constant negativity women get here. There are great women out there, it's up to you to fix yourself such that you are an attractive mate to the quality ones. Obsessing over "roasties" and salacious news articles isn't a good way to achieve that

well shit i cant argue with that

>my life is about me and not my society
Are you black?

>implying I don't lift

indeed
or give your life, when you were still drafted

>50 years of drinking away the pain alone
>50 year of hiding the pain & drinking with a family
Pick one
Good, now marry any bitch that will have you and make at min 5 babies.

smells like reddit in here

>she
Why kill the cat

1. media indoctrination is very powerful.
2. a woman's brain is structured in a different way, self preservation is primal. If TV is telling her a career is safer than relying on a man to take care of her, if the men in her upbringing were absent or abusive then a path to a career is more attractive, a more secure and safer path

further having children, raising a family is a sacrifice that's become an expensive burden.

By the time woman figure it out it's too late.

Course all of the above isn't untrue, women were once property. Men were often abusive, disloyal, sometimes they just up and died.When liquor came onto the scene that made the problem worse and of course child birth was always risky.

Plenty involved here to examine.

pretty sure redditors would be the kind of people whining about hardship, then again, not sure about the difference between 9gag and plebbit

men are partly to blame too

It's a very sad situation user.

1. Women are hypergamous, programmed to hold out luck themselves onto a man of high value than themselves, because of high maternal mortality in humans (other reasons to explain hypergamy don't make any sense). Woman shoot for about +1SD higher in value.
2. Recent inventions, namely, germ theory, sanitation, sterile technique, antibiotics, (surviveable) caesarian section, and contraception remove the historical harms that women risk to themselves when having sex.
3. Women, once they reach sexual maturity, naturally delay having sex until they find a guy they are comfortable is of higher enough value to make the risk of sex worth it.
4. White women are much higher valued than non-white women. That means that top-tier white women are holding out for god-tier white men.
5. Before contraception, a white woman would get pregnant once she met a white guy she was willing to give into. Now, if a top-tier white woman starts having sex with a god-tier white guy, she revalues herself as goddess-tier, but she then starts looking for guy better than her boyfriend and has no children to hold her back.
5. Top-tier women are able to perform many tasks on the same level or better than average men, enabling them to materially support themselves and disincentivising them from relying on men for support.
6. Top-tier white women are thus continually climbing the stair treadmill of cock, beating on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly back into the past.

White guys, I'm sorry to say this - but the flood of cheap Latina pussy into the United Stated alongside the flood of cheap Latino cock has drastically inflated the relative worth of white women AND white men. You guys will all do fine reproductively, in that, you can get married, have sex, have kids, and with a woman who won't divorce you as well. But she won't ever be quite what you feel you deserve. You will be settling.

As you go further down the rabbit hole Islam starts to make more sense than ever.

White women will never get what they want, never find a guy they think they deserve, and they will become as unhappy and miserable as Jewish women already are, and darker, sluttier, uglier, dumber women will inherit the earth.

White Women
8,000 BCE - 2,100 CE
Rest in Peace

traditional society is superior. This is well known. It's time to stop the kikes from destroying it.

I'm truly not saying this to cast aspersions, but in my personal experience, white women I've dated have been baby/family crazy, and quite ready do half-ditch the career for that.

You may be going for the wrong type, looking in the wrong places, or may have some self-improvement to do.

It will result in the west having a declining iq. Within 2 to 3 generations, the west will be too retarded to maintain democracy. And we will be enslaved. It's all the Jews. Long con. But Jews.

Reminder that feminism isn't a Jewish plot to destroy the white family but Jewess plot to get back at Jewish men for marrying shiksas instead of them.

Jewesses
1000 BCE - 1900 CE
Cucked by Shiksas
Aleha hasholem

Women are cowards innately from birth regardless of race,
They're basically animals to be molded, you projecting having a genuine personality on them

Hope you go to jail

>white women
You mean women in general. Well you see my boy, women let go of all decency and become total sluts given a tiny bit of freedom, and abuse their freedom and rights in general. Imagine a child with an assault rifle. In this day and age, where being a whore isn't a bad thing and in fact, sleeping arouse is encouraged thanks to media and tinder and the likes, it is not surprising in the least that women choose the path of the slut. Alas, the eternal vaginal jew's menace can't be silenced for good, only stopped temporarily in a traditional society, something we have lost. Women can't ever be content, nor can they love anyone except their children. Every relationship for them is merely "settling" for them and the concept of patriotism, camaraderie and brotherhood are alien to a female. Truth stings yet it is how it is.

Because their liberal fathers from the worst generation ever, Boomers, were terrible role models.

YOU FUCKS IT'S ALL CONTRACEPTION

WHEN SEX MEANT WOMEN MIGHT DIE THEY HELD OUT FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE MAN

NOW WOMEN CAN HOLD OUT WHILE STILL HAVING SEX

4th wave feminism....such idiocy

The poo knows

well thee's some truth to that

but there's also that inner voice women have that tells them what to do.

The problem is they have been taught to ignore it or they fall into materialism, all those shinny things dangling blinds them.

Women have confused their strength with that of a mans.

If strong family orientated women were available to them when they were growing up they would follow suit.

What they have been given are the feminists who compete with men and those who are strongest, if you dig, were abused children or young girls. So the leaders in feminism are pretty damaged women.

The mothers are out working so they have no time to teach, and most now have not been taught,

Then there's the whole peer pressure thing, which works well in a family situation, but as a career leaves women flat, but they still have the instinct and in a man's world they will always come up empty.

They aren't being told or warred. So when they go on an emotional bend or can reason, this is why.

This whole we are all one species and all equal is a lot of bullshit and I believe is most women took a few minutes to reflect on their childhood they would remember knowing their place and it was right.

Now they won't figure it out until they're old and alone.

Because you're special honey, a princess, to be treated like a queen, and never deal with a man cheating, but if you are attracted to someone new it means God himself wants you to be with them, but stay with your boyfriend because he takes care of the bills, and if he doesn't understand polyamory then he doesn't deserve you.

No, not polygamy. Polyamory is made with LOVE so its okay! Polygamy is female ownership and slavery!

I am so fucking done.

Subversion of the dominant Christian culture with cultural Marxism through media over the last 50 to 60 years.

It's been a long time coming OP. This is the inevitable consequence of turning away from an objective source of morality.

Find an Asian qt and have a nice family.

end your life

guys here are just as degenerate/trashy if not more

Boomers were a generation of psychological experiments. We learned a lot from them, but we are also paying the price.

Why would I want to do that?

They’re the most (insert group here) nation just cause of fucking numbers.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
>This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

>millions of Chinese following state run Christianity and attending state run churches

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg

Dude that gives me a lot of hope

>Some women just think "children" are a mid 30s thing. They are wrong

Holy fuck try most. This is the most retarded bullshit I've ever heard. I keep being told this by family and women I've discussed this with, and I keep telling them unless they want to put themselves and their children at risk, not to mention risking having autistic kids. Stop putting off riding the cock carousel before having kids or you'll end up spawning retards.

Women want whatever they're told to want. It's in their nature to want children and that's why there is a constant bombardment of anti-family and anti-children propaganda.

> Pic related

Fellas, if you're waiting on women to make moves then we're all going to die out. In the same way women have been brainwashed so have men. Women are a companion and nothing more. Men are the ones that take action. They are the ones with values and a legacy. They are the ones who are supposed to take charge and run things, women are just along for the ride.

When you have so many man children what are they gonna do with that? They want to be led not take care of a grown man.

keep in mind if you are going to marry an Asian woman she does not want to work outside the home. She will not have deep discussions with you about the meaning of life, philosophy, music or art. She may not want to clean either so you will have to have a good income to afford a house keeper and live in a nice place that she can brag about, but she will be at your side when needed, care for your kids (they are a bit rough with them), probably cook and fuck you.with little expectation in return.

It is more of a master slave relationship.

if you provide these things to a white women she will do all that IF she loves you. Asian women don't have to love you.

> Rip white women
European women can make European children.

No women = no children = no future. So really you should say RIP Europeans

Somehow the daughters of shiksas still turn into Jewesses.

>she does not want to work outside the home

>Titus 2:4-5
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

>Ephesians 5:22-28
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

>1 Corinthians 7:3-5
Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

you can make them in a lab today

None of that describes Asian women

> They choose the life of slut
I disagree, they're encouraged to do so. Because I live in a multi kult society I've known many people from outside the west and all their women ridicule and hate on European women, even the former Soviet nations who haven't been brainwashed do similar.

The mothers of sons all talk down about British/German etc women and call them whores and dislike it when their sons bring any of them home.

Women with values won't succumb to the life of voluntary prostitution, it's just no one in the west is taught any values so they pick them up from the media and schools, which as we all know are nothing more than propaganda outlets

It describes my wife. She is Christian and Chinese. She is from Asia, though, not the West.

feminism is cancer

>fries the rice
Pay the price and please kill yourself.

>guys here are just as degenerate/trashy if not more
because we want a normal relationship?

>Why
24/7 jew brainwashing

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, identity-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Why people are afraid of the facts about the Jews:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

White Genocide is real - In their own words
>liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

This reminds me of the picture of the guy posting about how he's a good guy and girls won't date him because they only like dumb guys but the shadow on the ground is of an obease beta male.

Chances are OP is also an obease beta male or just some dork who can't get laid.

90% of the people on Sup Forums are physically unattractive betas with shitty personalities who want to blame others for their inability to get a gf

Like this user for example

>Hurr durr why do women have such high standards when it comes to their partner’s income
>Hurr durr why do women want to have a job of their own
Why is cognitive dissonance so rampant on Sup Forums?

lmao triggered the riceburner

Interesting how society attempts to move away from everything the christian god says is good.

I mean look at the black community and the effects of not having father figures raising their son .

well if you believe that stuff and find another who does as well I guess it's a life.

the best relationships are those where people have similar ideals and philosophies.

most of the religious people I've seen/met are divorced, but the ones who have a common goal or philosophy seem to be the happiest.

everyone has their fantasy. I get why people hold onto the bible I just think it's outdated and silly, but I get why any religion works for some people,

On the contrary. I think it's sad how you worship these women just because they are white. You owe them nothing.

If U didn't want 2 hear the TRUTH about (((who))) is behind the destruction of the family Y ask the question?

Modern white woman here. We are basically tricked by school/society not to have a family or get married young. I'm 34 now and happy that I was redpilled in time to start having kids. In high school I remember it was all a big push to go to college and get a job. It wasn't even a thing to become a housewife and raise children. Almost no one from the 50ish group of "friends" I had back then is even married. Only 1 person got married and had only 1 child. It makes me sick.

>I just think it's outdated and silly
That's probably why you won't have children.

> Man made, manufactured humans
> Remove critical thinking
> Remove all aggression
> Set life span to be 30 years

> Create good looking women for sex slavery
> Create strong/smart enough men that they can haul shit and work machinery

How is that a solution? That's literally one of the worse possible situations we can end up in and is probably the most horrific forms of slavery that can be because there can never be freedom.