Is it true? Does melanin give black people powers?

Is it true? Does melanin give black people powers?

shouldnt it be calling them all back to africa then? too bad about the swimming thing

if you are dumb enough to ask that question then you have a 2 digit IQ or worse: you are a nigger

This is why they don't like black face! I'm going to get a jug of Olay and rub it on my balls right now! Increases girth.

WE WUZ ENERGY

I think it's an ironic thing. The "melanin" thing is so utterly stupid yet believed by many blacks. It's a kind of "cargo cult" imitation of Western the western thought process - a radio antenna out of sticks, as it were.
OP's just bringing it to your attention.

the whole melanin meme comes from the inability of KANGZ to differentiate between melanin and melatonin

The urge to steal and chimp out isn't a superpower, user

For sure. The power to destroy any civilization beyond their primitive makeup that they get to be a part of. Of note: art, music, language and politics.

I have another question. When blacks say they were kings and queens, do they mean their ancestors were royalty before they were brought to America as slaves? Or because false interpretation of history they think they are descendants of egyptians? Or someone somewhere black person in Africa was royalty so they are proud of it even though they are not descendants of them?

Yes, I have the power to make people on Sup Forums call me a nigger

Watch it in action

Yeah that's why they was kangs...

I think Myelin got mixed in there too

You absorb vitamin D less so you need to spend like 50 mins in the sun instead of 30 or 20 for gingers

Less rate of skin cancer, but apparently, more kidney and heart problems, poor liver function. Idk if cardio is an issue though, seems like it's not the worst it could be, maybe second to Asian.

Whatever is convenient at the time to say really. They have only a primitive culture even in first world countries.

yes, we need more black people. Look at america, they have many blacks and I gey are strongest country in world. Soon entire world will be ours

Nigger

>they have many blacks and I gey are strongest country in world
We're on the way out honestly also i dont see what you being gay has to do with anything

they were elite of early colonial america, just like britain and even country like croatia had black nobility. But those in america were tricked by whites

French national

Yes it is true. I have no melanin at all and I feel powerless to my disease called white skin.

>you

Yea I think melanin attracts bullets

>British woman
>Mia Ayliffe-Chung

>French national
>Allahu Akbar
KEK this is too much

>calls me stupid when he cant in2 basic syntax
The absolute state of swedish education

WE WUZ MAGIC
WE CAN FLY N SHIET

No, just some stupid we wuz shit to make niggers feel better about being worthless black shitskins

you still don't understand what I've meant. America really went to shit...

nej, du är en efterbliven bögjävel. USA är mäktigt trots negrer, inte på grund av dem

Doesn't really explain why gangs in Detroit can't hit shit to the point where if they were to shoot into a crowd, they might at most hit a few windows and cars.

lögn

The power to dindu all the nuffins

Så varför är inte hela landet gjort av bomull?

Yes thats why black people are the best at chess and economics

yeah it gives you the power of malaria hiv and ebola

DE VAR KUNGAR

The white man is a devil created by a black super scientist

sure. The power to serve me a frappuccino.

They're legit retards. They are called Africans, and heard Eygpt is in Africa, so they think everyone from Africa is black.

>Is it true? Does melanin give black people powers?

No, it's a trauma based psyop attempting to weaponize blacks against non-jew whites.

It does in Divinity: Original Sin

fun fact: black people don't know the difference between melanin and melatonin.

Over production of melanin in the body is harmful. It is considered a waste product of different protein chains. Melanin in the brain causes decreased thinking. Melanin acting as a neurotransmitter cause drowsiness.

WE WUZ JEDAI AND SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

Now what make you black is melatonin. Get your proteins right. No wonder your people have drug problems.

>WE WUZ JEDAI AND SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

That's part of the trauma based conditioning...

It's not the "Kangs" part... it's the "WUZ" part.

As in, no longer.

the psyop implies that black people will somehow gain psychic powers if they kill all of the whites.

For a creature teeming with energy, the nigger sure is lazy

user, I...

OH fuck I see my mistake. It has been a long time since I done bio. Mostly working with inorganic chemistry.

It does. White bitches btfo. Light reflecting illuminating skin and hair ain't gonna get you noticed white bitches.

Dirty nigger!
>fugg

I have the power for people to call me a fucking gook.