We must exterminate the Anglo

We should have sided with Germany in WWII.

The Anglos are responsible for everything wrong with the entire world.

If the Nazis won we would be living 50 years in the future and exploring interstellar space. There wouldn't be any shitskins or refugee crisises.

The U.K. is full of retarded inbreds while Germans are good looking and hold the highest IQ in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America–United_States_relations
listverse.com/2009/07/11/10-cases-of-american-intervention-in-latin-america/
zompist.com/latam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Anglos are responsible for everything wrong with the entire world.
only because they're Jewish lapdogs, stop trying to shift blame with your dumb divide and conquer slide thread

none of this matters you joke of a carbon based life form

Yes, but it’s the pygmies that have the highest IQ of all races

* The jews are responsible for everything wrong with the entire world.

>germans are good looking and hold the highest IQ in europe
no.

t. Anglo who thinks he is 1/4 Irish, half-German, a little bit Cherokee, but overall mutt

Please kill yourself and leave the other 200 million Anglos in America in peace

Just get rid of their Overlords and it would be good enough. Anything more is DnC

Anglos are good explorers, scientists, historians, and what have you. Just not nice rulers.

Buttblasted Anglos.

t. Cletus Roberto the "Englishman"

Muh heritage 14/88

And who is better at ruling?
>Russians - everyone is poor
>Chinese - everyone is poor and human life is worthless
>Spanish - everyone is unemployed
>Italians - everyone is unemployed but dressed well
>Jews - everyone is poor and at war all the time
>Arabs - everyone is at war all the time
>Somalis - everyone is poor, unemployed, and at war all the time, human life is worthless, and no one is dressed well ever
>Swedes - same as being ruled by Somalis but with more rape

yea you know us buttblasted anglos that went and screwed it all up
thats why you're using modern technology in the information age freely

>Swedes - same as being ruled by Somalis but with more rape
You are fucking delusional goblin

At least when Somalis are ruling there isn't anyone to steal welfare money from to give to Somalis. Sweden is functionally ruled by Somalis because the white cucks in charge do everything the Somalis want, which is basically the same as having the Somalis in charge.

At present course, Sweden will continue to look more like Somalia until it reaches a critical level and everything collapses, so the Somalis start freezing to death.

It's actually backwards, Anglos thought they've were Jews and then Jews became a thing of horror. Look up British isrelilites, Anglos thought they were literally Jews and had the right to put their seed everywhere. Jews are the Jews of Europe, but Anglos are the Jews of he world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

what's this index about?

fuck off anglos are based

>but Anglos are the Jews of he world.
Look at me

We the Israelites now

The anglos should be displaced with Celtiberians and germans do not have the highest IQ

>If the Nazis won we would be living 50 years in the future and exploring interstellar space.
>The Nazis were behind in most technological fields
>But if they won we would be ahead 50 years, lets just ignore technological stagnation from no cold war

If anyone should be exterminated it should be Germaboos

Stay mad continentalnigger

why is the celt racemixing with that anglomutt?

not entirely true

their empire actually spread their race unlike the spanish

See: south africa, usa, zimbabwe

it fell apart but who really cares as long as you spread lol

says the ultimate race mixers

> Anglomutt
um what was that Muslim rape baby, chances are you are a descendant of a moor or an Iberian. and i honestly dont know which is worse

> Russians poor
Because Russians don't borrow trillions and pretend to be flash.

I've been to Russia, it's like America but good because no marxism and less communist. I find the irony pretty hilarious.

kek

doublespeak

I do not respect a single thing ancaps say. You're all autists to me

I've stopped caring educating you fags on the moors, phoenicians, byzantines, romans and carthaginians. You're being willlfully ignorant.

Do you see yourself as white?

bring it.
It's about time we btfo the world again faggot.
Say hi to George for me.

Also you do realise that in terms of phenotypes and haplogroups the Iberians, Irish and Welsh are the least fragmented right?

>The US a country run by kikes who's sole purpose is to destroy other nations infrastructure and culture for aforementioned kikes

>t. country held in chastity

Literraly this pic.

not an ancap
havent read it yet

im not blaming you i'm blaming your shitty ruling class for not bringing woman to south america

By your standards, yes. But I view myself as Iberian and Iberian only. But if I had to conform to the "huwhite" pan-european generalisation. Yes.

Kek magnificent if true

im talking about the mess you left us in south america

Anarchism is unnatural and cannot work purely because of human behaviour but I respect you guys way way more than ancaps.

South America is poor thanks to American intervention. In terms of interventionism South America has been the most intervened region out of every other country by Americans. I do not blame Colonialism for South America's situation

not anarchist either i just dont want people to know where im from since im a rarefag thats probably the only one who posts on pol in my country

All white nations should stick together..we are quite outnumbered in case you didn't noticed. If we want to preserve and built on what our ancestors gave us we work together or perish.

no, we're just lazy

ah well that's cool I guess.

im not talking about that

im talking about the racemixing that happened centuries ago because you didnt bring your own woman

...Kim? Tell us more about the nukes pls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America–United_States_relations

listverse.com/2009/07/11/10-cases-of-american-intervention-in-latin-america/

zompist.com/latam.html

Most intervened nations in the world. Your drug problem is thanks to the CIA. Your corruption is thanks to the illegalisation of your biggest economic materials and your nations will never surpass Americans because they control you if you like it or not

Oh well sorry. I don't particularly feel that bad about it though.

We wouldn't have allowed it if we weren't lazy. Besides, those are meme interventions, compared to what's going on in Europe. There are no American soldiers stationed here

canada, south africa, usa, zimbabwe, austrialia, and new zealand maybe

I'll act as an inside agent if you promise the alternative isn't living in Muttland.

You would have replied but you got lazy about it, huh? It runs in the blood, cousin.

4 out of these 6 countries are in the top 7 for most obese in the world.
Anglos are a cancer.

Also, OP is right, but he should move from his anglo stronghold.

Moreso just because it's obvious you aren't that bright a person and literally any example I show you you'll say it's a "meme" and end up saying it's because you're all lazy.

Welfare must end. Foreign aid too must end.

>Also, OP is right, but he should move from his anglo stronghold.
>France
>not an anglo stronghold

Please don't tell me you really think that's a legitimate map

portugbros should be lime green

Kek, 500 years ago, and we kicked you out.
Also French-Nord mix is your ruling class.
It's the other way around fat boyo.

No, I think it's completely legitimate Miguel.

*blocks your path*

who cares if they have a strong economy that lets them be obese

they spread their race further and that matters.

enjoy having Mohammed spread his seed in your country.

and no im not a genocidefag

>ooga booga me take anglo wimmens by balloon

Everyone here is speaking ENGLISH.
I think that proves who was the most influential.

Nice extinct species you have there in picture.

Remember when Soviets raped 1/3 of your women and occupying powers didn't allow abortions until 1952?

The Anglo is going to exterminate itself. No need to add to try and do it.

Anglo was kangz. Now they are committing suicide through arrogance.

t.pekka mongolainen

>don't particularly feel that bad about not spreading your race

not even reminiscing and reflecting on what could have been

this is why your getting the bbc

Anglo will ally. They just needed to learn the hard way. Kraut cucks in current year are far worse anyway.

*high fives*

Correct me if i'm wrong but brown terror has only occurred since multicultural gay u.s.a became the superpower. We should have sided with hitler and marched with our german brothers against the u.s

>should have sided with Germany
>only country besides Russia that chose to kill whites over colonial ooga boogas

Face it, they've caused the death of more Europeans than any other nation. They are our greatest enemy and must be removed.

inbred anglos btfo'D

I agree dear friend, Anglos must be purged from this earth.
But leave that after we gas the kikes ok?

Asian sweep them from Asia. And they are colonized by Pakistan.

The UK is hardly full of inbreeds. Its probably one of the most mongrelised with European DNA of them all. That explains the success Anglos have had compared to other Europeans. Roman, Saxon, Viking, Norman invasions and conquest have seen to it being the most genetically diverse from a European standpoint.

Also from a success point of view, even if what you say about Germans is true, they've never attained the success of the British. The reality is you don't need the majority of your population to be supremely intelligent, in fact I'd say its a drawback if they are.

>The reality is you don't need the majority of your population to be supremely intelligent, in fact I'd say its a drawback if they are
There's actually a lot in this. If you plan on sending people to their death and do unfair work you want dumb sheep not a herd of intellectuals who naturally starts questioning their roles in the game

Northern Ireland didn't even exist when the Empire was at its peak. Literally all they are is vicious porridge wog savages who are good for raping, fighting and reproducing in massive numbers (although not so much anymore).

Its no coincidence that the British Empire began to collapse right around the time the Republic of Ireland came into being. The union went to shit as soon as that happened.

agreed

pic related is me. my gf took it when we were fucking around in the woods

Can confirm, photographed and filmed them when fucking in the woods

some guy spied on us. when i saw him i beat him up and stole his phone. he recorded us

looks like a perfect gay, also he is tanned, not pink like all germans

No country on Earth has expanded and reinforced the white race globally as much as the UK

All you Anglo haters are just gonna have to deal with that i'm afraid

Hey can you send me my phone?

hey, glad you survived
hows your jaw senpai? did it heal or is it still hurting

Anglo wanted to side with Hitler but churchburg was able to convince the king and then queen that fascism was evil

Happy nigger?

I'm fine. Inspired me to start hitting the gym more often. I'll get there till end of summer

Mmm the majority of "people" here in the UK epitomise every slack insult that is currently trending. Cuck, bluepilled, boomer, sleeping sheeple, idiocracy, it all works. The only ones who have stayed true to the old ways are the criminal gang element who really like to "keep it British" and the village peasants who live 40 miles from anywhere and breathe freely never even having to see a nigger in their life. Mostly everyone else just looks like Americans to be honest, fat, sweat-pants, head bopping away to some negro music sitting in a car which performs all the functions their body used to, buying endless piles of booze and junk food to pile into their mouths, watching soap operas, working at some grey dull bullshit desk-job and happy with it, voting for whatever seems less challenging or complex, letting public services and social workers guide every aspect of their lives, setting their moral compass a new each day depending on the headlines in the local rag newspaper. We barely had enough decent people left to swing the Brexit vote, it's getting bad here. Fucking nuke us, the strong will survive, the rest don't deserve to. I'm old white blood from these isles, i don't know what quirk of nature makes me different from all these weaklings, but i thank nature for it every day, they are like a foreign race to me.

glad i could push you in the right direction.

>Amerimutt intellect
Churchill didn't need to prove shit to the George. Parliament makes declaration of wars in the same way they make law, and in the same way the monarch will blindly approve them (and have done all but once since 1689).

> being a particular cunt

sorry teenager I wasn't referring directly to your autistic political system I was talking about how nosehill was able to influence the british

You know fucking well what you implied. You implied George had absolutely any say in whether the UK was going to go to war or not. Not only did he support Churchill in full, but there are backbenchers in parliament who had more influence in the start of WW2 than George VI did. He "approved" a completely symbolic act of war which would've came into effect regardless of what that prick wanted.