>Idlib:SAA liberates Sinjar + 9 other town, 15km to Abu Dhohur airbase
>Beit Jinn-HTS hands over tanks and armed pickup trucks part of recon deal
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Iranian official:No permanent Iranian base inside Syria
>Sy gov allocated 60m Sy ounds for the reconstruction of Aleppo city
>Jihadist attack drone taken out by Ru Air Def before reaching Hmaymim base
>Reports:FSA commanders visit Washington
>IS attacks SDF positions N of Hajn, killing 9
>355 civis from the provinces of DeZ,21-Aleppo & 14-Homs have returned to their homes
>USAF Gen:Russia now has ‘treasure trove’ of info about F-22s&how we operate, but so do we
>10000+ protesters in rebel-held southern Damascus demand reconciliation with government
>IS declares war on Hamas over Jerusalem loss to Trump & Israel
>Yemeni women hold protest marches against Saudi aggression

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/No-Evidence-of-Sonic-Attacks-in-Cuba-US-Senator-Flake-20180106-0026.html
rt.com/usa/415260-okinawa-us-marines-helicopters/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-drilling/u-s-offers-drillers-nearly-all-offshore-waters-but-focus-is-on-eastern-gulf-idUSKBN1EX129
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-weapons/exclusive-trump-to-call-on-pentagon-diplomats-to-play-bigger-role-on-arms-sales-idUSKBN1EX0WX
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42600720
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Shadow-Armies-The-Unseen-But-Real-US-War-in-Africa-20180107-0013.html
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-economy/mexican-inflation-seen-rising-to-16-1-2-year-high-in-dec-reuters-poll-idUSKBN1EX20U
reuters.com/article/us-usa-satellite/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-destroyed-after-failing-to-reach-orbit-officials-idUSKBN1EY087
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950677374420508673
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/950682003858513925
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.397446&lon=37.274895&z=13&m=b&gz=0;372472572;353749142;532150;0;157070;72780;0;447778;500392;237913;539875;11197
youtube.com/watch?v=3qMT20Z2NEU
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4291337,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZOG BTFO

Assad will be kicked out one way or another. :)

Stop worshipping Muslims.

Gains report:
Suruj, Istabalat, Zifr Kabir/Saghir, Al-Awija, Karatin (Sagirah/Kabirah), Rubayah, Umm Miyal, Mira'ya, al Haysa, Khuraybah, Jabiriyah, Wuraydah, Adliyah, Rasm Hamidah, Tall Al-Awija
>Can't find:
Hardanah, Rida, Branan

MARG BAR AMRIKA

gas the kikes

Is that drone attack post realistic?

Thanks m8.
Later.

I'll re-post this here.
Will update when new gains are confirmed

A__ D____ t_ A______ _______e

c u mate.

Beautiful, well done user

enjoy real sg hours boys victory to Assad

>Global Event map is much better, more truthful and has better aestetics compared to the Hohol maps
>People still using Hohol maps

Why do fuck do you torture yourself retards?

Only reason to use Hohol map is for Schadenfreude from Hohol misery nothing else. Stop taking pictures of it. Stop using it it's shit and wan't you to give him money to have satellite map which is aviable for free elsewhere.

gn m8.

Marg bar Iran

Iran-Iraq-Syria anschluss when?

Can't stop watching

Never ever majoosi fire-worshipper. Assad is an Arab nationalist; he uses Iran as a convenient ally but would never worship P*rsian devils.

Really shining off that sub 80 aren't you

80 IQ even

Nice projection, monkey.

Someone make an expanding brain meme with
1. Using global events maps
2. Using South Front maps
3. Using Hohol maps
4. Relying solely on Ebin's maps
5. Relying solely on maps released by the Russian military every few months
6. Relying solely on HTS and ISIS propaganda maps
7. Relying solely on this map and never accepting any updates.

Good job, shitforbrains

Another wog?

>P*rsians
>human

Khamenei is a majoosi-turkroach hybrid so he's like double subhuman

>phonepost

>No Evidence of 'Sonic Attacks' in Cuba: US Senator Flake
>"The Cuban Interior Ministry is saying the FBI has told them there is no evidence of a sonic attack, even though that term is being used – 'attack' – there is no evidence of it," Flake said.
telesurtv.net/english/news/No-Evidence-of-Sonic-Attacks-in-Cuba-US-Senator-Flake-20180106-0026.html

>Second emergency landing in three days for US helicopters in Japan
>A US attack helicopter made an emergency landing near a hotel in Japan’s Okinawa on Monday. The incident came as a disabled rotorcraft was removed from a beach, where it had landed on Saturday.
rt.com/usa/415260-okinawa-us-marines-helicopters/

>U.S. offers drillers nearly all offshore waters, but focus is on eastern Gulf
>President Donald Trump’s administration has proposed opening up nearly all of America’s offshore waters to oil and gas drilling, but the industry says it is mainly interested in one part of it, now cordoned off by the Pentagon: the eastern Gulf of Mexico.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-drilling/u-s-offers-drillers-nearly-all-offshore-waters-but-focus-is-on-eastern-gulf-idUSKBN1EX129

>Trump to call on Pentagon, diplomats to play bigger role on arms sales
>The Trump administration is nearing completion of a new “Buy American” plan that calls for U.S. military attaches and diplomats to help drum up billions of dollars more in business overseas for the American weapons industry, going beyond the assistance they currently provide, U.S. officials said.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-weapons/exclusive-trump-to-call-on-pentagon-diplomats-to-play-bigger-role-on-arms-sales-idUSKBN1EX0WX

>Burning tanker off Chinese coast 'in danger of exploding'
>There are fears of an environmental disaster in the East China Sea as a tanker continues leaking oil two days after colliding with a cargo ship.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42600720

>s*dd*m
>alive
Lmao

Is Nejadi the greatest irl troll? Not even supreme leader could handle his bantz

>tfw the time he said 9/11 was an inside job at the UN and told Larry king the holohoax didn't happen

Truly putting the bait in ahlul bait

>Shadow Armies: The Unseen, But Real US War in Africa
>It will be many years before Africa and its 54 nations are truly free from the stubborn neocolonial mindset, which is grounded in racism, economic exploitation and military interventions.
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Shadow-Armies-The-Unseen-But-Real-US-War-in-Africa-20180107-0013.html

>Mexican inflation seen rising to 16-1/2 year high in Dec: Reuters poll
>Mexican inflation likely ticked up in December to its highest rate in 16 1/2 years due to the rising energy and food prices, a Reuters survey of analysts showed on Monday.
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-economy/mexican-inflation-seen-rising-to-16-1-2-year-high-in-dec-reuters-poll-idUSKBN1EX20U

>U.S. spy satellite believed destroyed after failing to reach orbit: officials
>A U.S. spy satellite that was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, aboard a SpaceX rocket on Sunday failed to reach orbit and is assumed to be a total loss, two U.S. officials briefed on the mission said on Monday.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-satellite/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-destroyed-after-failing-to-reach-orbit-officials-idUSKBN1EY087

He lived in our hearts you dirty majoos pig. Meanwhile khomeini is burning in the fire he worships

>Syrian field commander announces that Syrian Arab Army asserts fire control over Abu Dhuhr military airport, located 43km east of Idlib city
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950677374420508673

Stay mad. Meanwhile Iraq is Iran's bitch.

60 million syrian pounds for the reconstruction of Aleppo? That is next to nothing.

>su-24 damage
They were damaged by mortar strikes on 31st of december, the attack was conducted with grad missles and 2-3 mortars in close proximity ro airbase. All grads were shot down, but since mortar mined are harder to hit and there was literally spam of them, some of them hit the airstrip
>su-24 damage
these pic weren't proven to be legit, since there's a lot of confusing shit, like green wintercoat on the guy and lack of fragmentational damage on the planes
>drone attack
it was fully repelled, no proofs of the damage by them were published

yet another "deep analysis" by amerimutt

Wrong. Iraq is Arab first, then Shiite, not other way around.

Anyway you can have Iraq. Modern Iraq is a shithole it's just a belwa for anybody that wants to keep it

Grad rockets attack was also prior to mortar attack, at 28th iirc.

The reaction to the mutt meme is knee-jerk, because of the sheer number of cunts to put up with over here. The fear culture is real.

Special for you, /sg/
30 years since battle at hill 3234

Rendering is in proccess, a few hours left

>Lmao who cares about Iraq
>t. Iraqi diaspora in Australia
As expected from a treacherous ar*b subhuman

At least I live in a first world country and not in a post soviet slavic shithole

And yeah fuck Iraq, Iraqis are shit people. They voted for Dawa party they deserve to burn for all I care.

Go suck some Saudi dick you Ayyrape diaspora pussy fag. Istead of helping your countrymen fight ISIS and rebuilding yourcountry at least by trickling your personal wealth into Iraq by bying Iraqi products you are jacking your dick in Australia and thinking you have any single right for opinion on Iraqi politics.

I see you worship Saudis, yes after Palestine gets sold what will be next? Jordan? Then? Syria? Iraq? I hate slippery slope fallacy but it's the Jews you are dealing with. Welfare leaching S*nni retard.

yeah wtf is going on? Why are Americans so triggered over a shitty MS-paint meme?

Maybe it's just shills pretending to be triggered or something?

No, they're legitimately afraid they'll be permanently alienated in every place they were welcome, like what is happening inside the U.S.

That's funny, many here have been brainwashed by the Iranians to care about Assad's regime.
While Iran and it's shiite militia are killing millions of sunni muslims and forcing them into europe as refugees.

>afraid they'll be permanently alienated
Oh, no, that would be horrible. I'm sure nobody on this site could possibly imagine what that would be like.

Do you have proof of these millions of deaths at the hands of Iran are you just another dumb arrogant frenchman.

I don't worship Saudis, I hate Saudis and I hope Saudis and Iran and Israel burn each other to the ground, I will die happy if that happens.

I've spent my whole life around Iraqis, iraqis are shit people I know that from years of personal experience.

Look at how Japan and Germany were flattened after ww2 but they still worked hard after the war to rebuild themselves. Iraqis instead just started killing each other over sectarian crap. Iraqis deserve to live in the hell that is Iraq. There is no Iraq without Saddam he was the last true Iraqi and god bless his soul. Iraq deserves to burn along with Iran and Saudi and Israel and the entire Mideast

Millions of Muslims escaped Syria through Turkey. even if they weren't killed by Syria/Iran/Hezbollah.
fact is, they don't want to stay in a Shiite controlled Syria. Iran is taking over Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and the Sunnis will fight back or go cry into Europe and get welcomed by the neo-nazis.

How many refugees does Iran take in?

Iran is Shiite and they will not take Muslim Sunnis... Iran wants to expand.

Let me guess... Atheistic/Agnostic Ninhilist?

Perfectly engineered mindset by the zionists. Good job being unique and original in opinions.

>ib4 but you are assuming wrong

I told you what a faggot you sound like when you spout your bullshit.

>hill 3234

I remember one russophile old grandpa in a hiking tour I was attending kept rambling that the brave soviet men fought 500 USA trained pakistani spec-ops on that hill. Then he was saying the CIA led them personally or something.
Why is this small scale battle such a big and remembered thing by russians and their fellators?

Bulgaria were you just posting in the poster general?

>people who disagree with me on one issue are the worst possible people and wrong not only on this, but on all issues and everything at all

ur dumb lol

They don't want to stay in Syria because the place is a fucking hell on earth warzone you idiot. Israel benefits far more from having a destabilized Syria than Iran does. I wonder which country out of Israel and Iran has actually attacked Syria directly with air strikes...

Yeah, but nobody wanted to talk, they just insulted me repeatedly, so I insulted back for a while and closed the thread.
I still think that any USA campaign about borders and sovereignty should mention Cuba. It is such a huge gaping open wound.

>ISIS has captured Rasm Al-Tinah,Talil Al-Humur,Madahy,Rasm Al-Anz from HTS
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/950682003858513925
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.397446&lon=37.274895&z=13&m=b&gz=0;372472572;353749142;532150;0;157070;72780;0;447778;500392;237913;539875;11197

>frenchman
umm, sweetie...

>russians and their fellators
You retard seem to hate the Russians so much.
I guess years of slurping on Germancuck semen does that to you.

Kill yourself retard.
>If I say as least as I can, he can't attack me on anything, and even if he does I will resort to memes
Not even worth the (you)s

So what? I'm not going to leave my country to live off welfare like you nigger.
You're right, Iraq is shit, because of people like you.

Really makes you think

Don't you see? Iran gets to build military bases all over Syria. Israel offered Assad the golan heights back in the past, but he refused. So in my book, Israel's airstrike against WMDs in Syria are fine.

It's symbolic. The Russians were outnumbered 6 to 1, but they held the mountain in a last stand situation. It's kinda like why the Battle of Thermopylae is remembered even though the Greeks lost so decisively there.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qMT20Z2NEU

>Actually losing ground to ISIS
The absolute state of HTS. They're getting fucked 2 different ways all at once.

>killing s*nnis
>implying there's anything wrong with that

Wtf are you even talking about
Why are you talking about religious shit?

>Iran and it's shiite militia are killing millions of sunni muslims
Why do you think we like Iran so much ?

this. assad kills civilians. he is a mass murderer.

The HTS preachers in Hama told their followers to join ISIS

it's wrong if it drives them into my country.

>Commander in Hamas accidentally shot himself in the head while inspecting his personal gun in his home in Gaza, he's in hospital now

>refugees
>not migrants from Asia, North-Africa and even Sub-Saharian
Confirmed propagandist, tfu.

yes, yes, i hope the mullahs believe this. yes, mullahs, send your militias home. yes. iran, disarm the militias, listen to the mossad

>You retard seem to hate the Russians so much.
You are strawmanning me, pushed by your victim complex. A proxy victim complex, all the more pathetic.
I don't hate russians and don't hate Russia. I disagree with much they stand for and do, but I also agree on other fronts.

As for your other response, no argument.

During the battle of Thermopylae the disparity in forces was much larger, and there was a technological parity.
The Soviet army was better trained and equipped than the Afghani jihadists. It was expected to win outnumbered.
Also the loose union of Greek states compared to the Persian federation at the time, a David vs Goliath. When it was the opposite in this case, the huge USSR and the small Afghanistan, and it was a war of Soviet aggression.
I don't think the comparison feels the same way. Its like Americans and their Vietnam hill, I forget its number. Feels like it was pushed into the public consciousness by propaganda, intentionally, rather than it organically becoming a myth based on its merit.

yeah i can see that, you are french and you want your wife to have a great time with Muslim refugees. it's a matter of charity right?

Lad, are you stupid enough to think that our muslims are coming from the Middle East ?

>military failure
>loud noise
>found in his home alone
>with a gun in his hand
>with a hole in his hand
>"accidentally"

You're the ones letting them into your country you mong. You have the choice to just say no but you willingly let them in. You dig your own grave so you deserve your extinction.

I just hope the Islamic society what will inevitably replace you at least has some balls and is not pussywhipped sjwistan

Oh no that sucks. Not my fault your people are cucked.

Do you have a source for israel offering the Golan heights to (Bashar) Al-Assad?
>Israel gets to destroy Syria's non-existent WMDs while having WMDs themselves
The fuck are you smoking pierre?

>says Iranian sandnigger mudslime living in Iran

Yeap, France is cucked.

Are you ethnically Polish? Because if not, your post is nonsensical.

Death to jews

Citations please

What did he mean by this?

>blame Iran for France being cucked
We have no one to blame but ourselves lad.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4291337,00.html

that's an Israeli left-wing news site.

Of course I'm Polish you dumbass, Poland is 100% Polish.

>they just insulted me repeatedly
I wounder why...
Exactly. There's not much such small-scale battles, where 2 guys were awarded with hero of the soviet union award.

>I hate Saudis
>iraqis are shit people
Then why you call yourself baathist and arab nationalist? why you want a united arab republic if you think all Arabs are shit people?

Turncuck is doing the same thing though, it's just on a smaller scale.

What a bunch of shitheads ITT
fuck off

Aren't the vast majority of non-Europeans in France from the empire? Like with England and her empire.
This has nothing to do with the EU, or Arab Spring, its just your governments refusing to admit defeat and that you lose all that colonial clay.

Literally even worse version of bongroach.