Where were you when a poo-in-the-loo helped save America?

Google Managers Kept Blacklists Of Conservative Employees - 'Trials', Alleges A New Lawsuit

businessinsider.com/conservative-google-employees-are-blacklisted-lawsuit-alleges-2018-1

A well-known Republican San Francisco lawyer has filed a lawsuit against Google seeking to represent white, male or conservative employees who believe the company has discriminated against them.

The lawyer is Harmeet Dhillon, a partner with the Dhillon Law Group in San Francisco and the former chairwoman of the Republican Party in San Francisco.

She has been on the hunt for such victims since she took on fired Google engineer James Damore as a client in August. And on Monday she presented the first fruits of her research in a 161-page complaint that's chock full of allegations and screenshots.

The most jaw-dropping allegation is that "Google publicly endorsed blacklists" of conservatives. The lawsuit claims that several hiring managers publicly vowed not to hire people categorized as "hostile voices" aka conservatives.

For instance, one manager wrote on one internal forum, "I will never, ever hire/transfer you onto my team. Ever."

Another manager wrote in another, "I keep a written blacklist of people whom I will never allow on or near my team, based on how they view and treat their coworkers. That blacklist got a little longer today."

"Protect conservatives from discrimination!" Cried the Conservatives. "The free market isn't providing us with any jobs! We can't pull ourselves up with our bootstraps! We need companies to be forced to hire a quota of us, otherwise we won't ever achieve equality!"

Maybe you guys should learn to do a real job instead of getting an education in car assembly and watching corn grow. Then maybe you'd be worth not firing.

>Maybe you guys should learn to do a real job

Says the commie flag. I thought you were for (exploiting) the workers.

Honestly high caste Indians and Persians are for all intents and purposes White and should be allowed to remain in the ethnostates and breed with whites. There is nothing wrong with a white man pairing off with a shapely Iranian beauty. We’re all Aryan.

I support workers who do work and not subhumans who refuse to better themselves until they can't be easily replaced or removed as redundant.

So you despise sjws too? Why arent you on our side

Google is going downhill. This is just so we get to federal defund liberal institutions that "discriminate" against us. Say goodbye to all Gov gibs for non-STEM fields. Fuckers.

Shut up spic

Your family each gets two bullets when the time comes.

Nobody likes SJWs. Even SJWs hate SJWs.
Dumb post.
Make sure we get the receipt, I can't imagine you know enough about guns to buy us anything worthwhile.

You are a fucking idiot and the day you die almost everyone you know that pretended to like you will be happy and glad you are gone.

lol

We've got a comedian here, and shit one at that. You sure you don't live in LA?

Are poos ultimately the superior asians?

Teach me of the true comedy, powerful friend. I'd love to get the best gigglemakers, like your recycled stale day of the rake derivative memes.

You out yourselves without even being asked. Sorry memeflag, no (You) for you.

I'm using all the (You)s I'm harvesting from this in my magical (You) engine to cast a hex directly on your dog.

>not subhumans who refuse to better themselves until they can't be easily replaced or removed as redundant.
So libtards, commies and progressives?

That I don't own you retard. Done with you.

The hex is complete. Your dog has been erased. My (You)s grow more powerful every day.
I have just as little respect for a coal-mining liberal as a coal-mining conservative.

So you don't mind booting out the libs then? Curious, what are your criteria or an idea of a good worker? Certainly not commies as they do shit jobs.

>conservatives
Nah, they don't conserve a thing. They are blacklisting 2 things:
- republicans
- criticism
Typical wageslave atmosphere where you have to do the job and be quiet.
This is only interesting because Google used to promote itself how very good their working place is, now we see it's just another wageslave place where you have to be quiet and work like a good goy.

They as well now find themselves trapped living with their own first-hand personal knowledge that they like the folks they seek to be better than face the music. They are victims of a silent culture bomb more devastating than a nuclear bomb. Jewish diaspora, bigotry, usury, feminism, Political correctness. No amount of Harvard degree's and memes can stop the damage. Pandora's box no longer has a lid.