Rate this arc:

strawpoll.me/12777392

Reminder that Mihawk > Rayleigh

it IS canon

headcanon

It's in my top 5 favourite arcs.

Tashigi is Kuina

YEAR OF JINBE'S DEATH

Is it feasible that Luffy doesn't beat BM in this arc, or any time after this arc?

He basically got everything he came to get. He got the Poneglyph, he got Sanji. No need to fight BM.

Unlike Kaido, which he'll need his whole crew + Law's to beat, since the faggot kid asked for help and he needs to free them.

SaNa chapter please.
I love Sanji x Nami too!!

In terms of edgy fagness.

Post jobbers.

I really dont see BM being defeated on screen. Oda seems to try to stay away from having fights with female characters.

You know it's gonna be a SaPu chapter , you got to quit doing this to your self

Pudding doesn't need a fag like Sanji

>2 year time skip
>everyone gets stronger
>smoker gets weaker

I feel he hasn't progressed at all in the entire manga. He's always been at the same level that hes at now. Total shit tier jobber.

>He'll dodge the bullet! I must shoot him mys-
>Nani?! He'll dodge that, too?!
>I must grab my weapon and rush straig-
>BAKANA!! What is he up to now?!
>I cannot leave Mama's side th-
>MATTE!! THEIR TRUE TARGET CAN'T BE-
>OH! OH NOOOOO!

>meanwhile everyone stares at him just sperging out in one spot

>dogtooth

everytime

SHARUROTTO KATAKURI

>potato starch

>cancerous nationality debate still going on in previous thread

>jobtooth

>being outsmarted makes you a jobber
I gotta stop coming to the internet to discuss shonen.

the priest cannot declare them husband and wife, casuse he dead

jinbe isn't a priest user

a fat luffy the size of big mom will walk out of the cake, with the last piece of the cake, one massive piece. and you know what happens next

I think Bobbin suffered the worst out of any jobber imo

Post villains that did nothing wrong.

I'll start

still pissed that brook did nothing there aside from helping get the poneglyph. i think a lot of people were expecting something epic after that scene. i did like how he talked to her though. still in the end, he just became her bed toy.

He was too pure for this cruel world

bobbinfags hyped him up for no reason

>Charlotte "Jobbin' Jellybean" Jobkuri

You weren't one of those morons who thought Brook actually stood a chance were you?

D E L E T E

BOBBIN WILL FIX THIS WEDDING

You'll all be BTFO when it's mirage tempo

>implying permanently injuring that cloud-thingy won't ultimately lead to strawhats' victory

It was never implied he's more than a mook henchman

literally Croc

>a cloud suffering permanent injury
What's next are you gonna say he can give the sun a scar?

Honestly, I'd be pretty happy if oda does anything with him.
Its strange for oda to just KILL a character he spent 3 pages setting up.

Either Oda has something in mind or he's just trying to hurry things along.

It goes " I now declare you husband and wife , you may now kiss the bride " which sanji was about to kiss her but was interrupted , so the priest already did his job so all that's left is them to kiss by the end of this arc

This. I just picked the manga up for the first time since Dressrosa. And only thought, 'oh, it's that guy again.' This one only exists in your heads.

USOPP IS A NORTH AFRICAN MUSLIM.

I personally think he will at some point. I feel like Luffy and Blackbeard have parallel New World progression to Raftel. For Blackbeard, he'll take out Whitebeard, Shanks and the Revolutionaries; for Luffy, he'll take out Big Mom, Kaidou and the Marines. That's my personal interpretation of the series's long game.

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji x Nami

What's wrong with her face?

>"I WILL BECOME PIRATE KANG"

luffy is a fine nigerian man. Also haki makes you black. Coincidence? I don't think so. Oda clearly understand the power of melanin

>>"I WILL BECOME PIRATE KANG"
Clearly he's a fine Somalian man.

It's funny because he got a bullet through his head and is dead. Just like the chances of this retarded ship ever happening.

Brook's One True Opponent is Tamago. No reason to show him getting wasted by Mama.

I didn't buy into it, but I heard another user explain that it came from the way Tamago and Pekoms seemed to fear Big Mom, but Bobbins wasn't fazed by her getting angry at all and just asked her for snacks.

It could just be he was trying to trim the main crew down, whether you believe a real fight will happen now or later.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJvVUa8uqeo

>"look at me, I am the pirate kang now"

WE WAS KANGZ AND SHIEEET

>SaPu: Look at me
>I'm the canon ship now

>Luffy never made it out of the cake
>it was all Nami
>tfw Nami will beat the Big Jobber pirates single handed, quit the strawhats and replace Charlotte Joblin as the next Yonkou with Usopp, Carrot and her orange plant as her top commanders
>later in the story its revealed Nami is a D. and her last name is Ship and her name is an anagram of I man D. ship allowing her to have full control of every single ship in the OP universe by talking to them like going merry

Why do you make every meme so cringey? Sad!

ugly child

>>>/reddit/

So you think Pedro will job and not be a miniboss defeater like Carrot?

>>>r/thedonald/

Tamago jobbed to that jaguar guy though

Pedro is probably going to fill the Conis' dad role and be the token tragic sacrifice that is miraculously ok at the end of the arc.

But Niwatori didn't get a chance to fight yet.

>he ran away like a little bitch when Tamago entered his final form

eeeehhh

>can see the future
>misses a shot

Can there even be a bigger jobb-

>holds a wedding on her own turf surrounded by her entire crew
>gets BTFO'd by a rag tag group of furry lovers

Nevermind.

Pic related.

You can't see a future that doesn't exist in the timeline yet, user. We've been over this.

CoO exists outside of Katakuri and Enel you know.

Goddamn this arc is so fucking shit. What happened to the sneaky MGS snake shit and rescue Sanji without beating the shit out of Joblin and his job army?

what does Aisa have to do with anything?
or were you referencing Satori?

Oda tricked us into thinking Bobbin would be relevant.

Since there's a commander cracker is there a commander nigger?

This retard actually thinks there gonna beat big mom

Oh boy I sure am glad that SaNa will never happen

I don't really know what Pedro's future holds, but he had his opportunity with Tamago and he decided to bounce when shit got real. Tamago seems to be the strongest non-commander in Big Mom's crew and he has a lot of similarities to Brook, so I'm expecting them to fight. Note that I don't think anyone's fighting for real this arc, so if that caused your confusion, well then there you go.

He wasn't even in his final form yet. Also, Pedro is pretty strong.

But it will happen, honey. You are happy for nothing.

Same.

Sanji is awful. Nami deserves better like Luffy

>like Luffy
Oh, you mean the guy who needs Usopp to get it up? She might as well just go with Usopp' s BBC from the start

As long as Pedro doesn't defeat anyone important. Those fights are for Strawhats. It's not that I don't like Pedro hes cool and all. But he is a guest. Minibosses are only for Strawhats to beat.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

next arc, speed reader.

>not knowing the queenzflip meme

Doubling down on your fuck up only makes you twice as stupid.

SaPu is already confirmed.

SaNa is now cannon__________ ________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ _____ _____ __________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____ ______ __________ __________ __________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ _______________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____ ______ __________ __________ __________ _____ _____ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ _____ ______ _________

>cuckjob

>cannon
can we fire you out of one?

I did not fuck up
Not unless she joins the crew
Woooo!!!

>Not knowing Reverie is before Wano