Natsume Yuujinchou Roku

Where the hell is the episode? It has been out on CR for hours. HS needs to up it's game.

Shibata episode next week so Hosoya will guest.

Inoue Kazuhiko should be happy.

Reiko is a gross whore

I love this show

Fucking HS, of all shows for their bot to delay.

Great

Bad thing about natsume is the threads are very small. If was bigger some user would proubably rip it for us. Not sure how the HS bots work or when or if they recheck the shows to see if they ripped them or not.

Any day now, HS.

Can I watch it if I haven't watched San - Go?

I guess it's okay for the episodic yokai episodes but you would miss out on the on-going plot developments.

Why jump here? You're in no hurry.

This.

Take it easy, Natsume is for comfy feels.

You'll have missed out on character development and a little overarching plot.
Also fucking HS.

It's not getting ripped until tomorrow is it?

God damn I was hoping to watch this before going to bed, thats really the best time to watch natsume.

How many episodes is this going to be?

Just bug them about it on their IRC. They should rip it if they didn't know.

11 says MAL

Shirtless Natsume in pants please.

Please I really love Natsume but I live in a backwater country so I don't get access to the show easily.

It seems to be hardsubbed on CR for some reason and CR probably won't replace it with softsubbed version until sometime tomorrow.

They can still rip it though.

Why does CR keep making that mistake? It feels like the hardsub is a placeholder file for them.

It's been ripped by other streaming services by now. HS is slacking even by their own standards.

I'm so grateful the show exists since the manga gets its shitty translations so infrequently.

I don't see anything on nyaa yet. Must be spic subs.

They're English subs. I just watched the episode.

KA does have the HS rip but only in 480p.

Haha time for my daily nose of feels.

I watched it on animeshow in "HD". Just make sure your ad blocker is on if you go there since they will drown you in malicious ads otherwise.

Shirtless please.

>Natsume cheating on Tanuma

Don't worry, Tanuma won't cheat on Taki.

Who knows. It looks like it happens randomly although some series seems to be affected more often than others.

does yokai have puss puss?

This yokai is a puss.

I don't see why natsume couldn't fuck them. Would make for a good doujin.

whew, i am teary eyes lads

Will the Roku's theme mostly be emotion?
I think the emotion levels are very high this season compared to previous ones

>every time I watch Natsume I want a nyanko plush

I havent watched Natsume in years, stopped watching anime because my grades were shit and I needed to step up, were there any new seasons since 2012?

Yeah, it's at it's sixth season now.

is it still nice and chill
did natsume score with taki yet
honestly the show gets kind of boring though, is it still the same plodding natsume as previous season? not that it'll stop me from watching it but I wont be as inclined to watch more than one episode every month

Did your grades go up because you quit anime?

It's still the same, watch it at your own pace.

yes but quitting anime cold turkey wasn't the best way I could have done it, I just ended up filling the time that I would have been watching anime by playing games instead

I ended up almost flunking out before realizing what I needed to do and shaped up a bit, made Dean's List the semester after. My study habits are still shit, but I at least study literally maybe two hours total study time but its two more hours than I would have studied and it made a significant difference and paid more attention in my classes rather than play on my phone.

I like to think that quitting anime was the catalyst that ended up with my grades going up. sorry about the blog.

That's the problem with quitting something, you'll probably end up replacing it with something else instead of doing what you need to do.
I also need to get my shit together but I wouldn't be able to quit it since it's a part of my life (I study Japanese and whatnot)
I've been able to make Dean's List when none of my classes are giving me trouble. It tends to have a snowball effect where if I do bad on one thing I can't do anything else in my life. I'm trying to change that part of myself but I honestly have too many issues. Hopefully my next attempt will go well and I'll be able to watch comfy anime in peace. Sorry for replying with my own blog.

There were some more character focused episodes in the 4th and 5th seasons and they were really standout. The 5th seasons youkai episodes were also really great imo and are among the best of the series

Question to manga fags. There is enough material for next season?

How is this season so far?

Yes but they usually do 2 seasons with one season break in between. So there needs to be more chapters before they plan S7-8.

Pretty strong opening episode. Very heart warming.

There's only one episode subbed so far but it was pretty good

Am I ever going to see lewd or anger moments?

Lewds no but Natsume has gotten angry at Matoba before.

is this the bookstore chapter?

Please stop this meme

Chapter 74

>meme

Why are females so ugly in this artstyle?

Where did you guys find the torrent with the hardsubs?

It's some shitty 480p hardsub on a streaming site, just wait for HS

delet

Holy shit when will HS get it's shit together it's been almost a day already.
Also I hope we get to see the fox child again soon.

Hinoe makes me horny.

Are you kidding me, how's it not out yet.

720p is out

It is now

where's that other cute girl ugh

The tears, fuck.

That little sigh from Kamiyan was stellar

Solid episode

It hurts.

;_;

Taki and Natsume endgame.

Is there even a decent nyanko plush out there? All that I've seen where cheap shit

Who fucked Reiko?

Nyanko

It's out now.

Dead thread.

this show sits at the unfortunate cross section of niche-tastes and long-running, which means there isn't much international viewership by this point