Aikatsu Pripara Cocotama and else thread

Will Elza plunder our idle time? Will Yui's dreamy idle reach the pinnacle of idols? Will Gaarmageddon ever come back?

Colouring album imgur.com/a/aDhUk
Latest project's files mega.nz/#!dJwShTRZ!OXeIEHM_lNcx_zTdBIoSwRkiyqyvKUYW9U4T2uTW5vw
Feel free to suggest a new colouring project!

HEY FAGGOTS WATCH PRIPRI CHI-CHAN OR I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Where is poem?

I want to fuck Lala.

Here

Darkness was hidden by darkness in the beginning. All this was an indistinguishable sea. That which becomes, that which was enveloped by the void, that alone was born through the power of /ai/ - Idle Activities

What do you think the idols masturbate to?

I want to fuck Yui.

Each other. Before she made a special effort to increase the iron and protein in her diet, Aoi was getting really exhausted every day from masturbating furiously to Ichigo's sleeping face the night before.

Fuck off with your shitty general.

But I already am.

Maybe we should wait until we get idol time or Stars S2 coloring books for the next project?

>you will never be Yui's prince

Lala's english was just way too cute.

Samui event soon

I'm rolling all my Stars for Lily.

>Yui isn't into blondes
Shougo BTFO.

Is it a medley event again?

Roller masturbates imagining herself in this situation.

Do you have any idea of when they come out? We could make a "quick" one while we wait for those.

I'm saving for Ako but I'll throw a full roll at Lily since I only got one Ran and no bonus Kaede SR.

You bet it is.

Ako star hoarder, I remember you say you would roll for Lily too!

Cats before brats

That was probably me. I'm also screwed in this event if I don't get Lily because the only pick up cards I have right now are the measly 5% Mizukis.

Do you think anyone is going to get kissed in Stars?

You.

You.

Yes but the Yuzu gacha fucked up my star finances I rolled 500 stars and got Rola, times are tough right now.

I told you all to get those drop event SRs, why did you slack off?

>people unironically still expect any kind of romantic resolution in Stars despite S2 making it clear M4 was really an afterthought with zero screentime in the first 5 episodes
Really makes you think.

You need to remember that I'm not in Stars.

Why did Ichigo have to steal my heart.

And you need to pucker up.

Not him but, I played all I could and only got 1 SR RAN. Still got 750 stars, hopefully I get PR Lily and some pickup SR's.

You can spend stars for happy faces last day.
I'm hoping for Lily, can roll 3 times at this moment. I can only hope Ako PR is delayed a little more.
>we are actually 3 Ako stars hoarders
Who spent all her stars rolling for Seira and got nothing? I can't be the only one

She can't help it, it just happens automatically.

>Falling for the gacha meme
Sad

>Robando tu imagen con nombre incluido

I'm a lazy fuck who gets the 100 stars in point events and then stops caring, and I also always slack off in drop events, but I feel like my luck was worse than usual in this one too. I have over 2000 stars saved up so hopefully I'll get Lily.

I want to die

But I was the one that made that render.

Aunque aún me falta las orillas.

Lo que sí me robé fue el filename.

What an awful thread.

Watching PriPara now.
This show was manegable, but then Hibiki happened and this shit became too lewd for little girls. What the fuck?
Addresing stalkering and kabedon? Really? A joke about sex in hallway?
But overall gags improved. Hibiki's shitposting team against sentence enders scene made me chuckle.
Right now it is more or less Milky Holmes/10. Which I enjoy, but now I wonder who is target audience of the show.

I got that Seira on my first 11 roll :^)

They give so many stars it's not even a struggle.

>who gets the 100 stars in point events and then stops caring
I get the 100 and then forget the event exists. Are you spending all of those? You could record your adventure for us to laugh when you get 3 Peter Pan Hinaki PRs.

I want Aroma to teach this little shit about our lord and savior Satan.

Be my friend instead.

>Which I enjoy, but now I wonder who is target audience of the show.
Children. But adults can also enjoy it and take notice of the jokes kids wouldn't be able to notice at first glance.

The thing with PriPara is that unlike other shows for little girls like for example Precure, it doesn't treat it's audience like if they were mentally deficient idiots who need to be protected from everything and anything that's a slightly out of line.

>>They give so many stars it's not even a struggle.
>All the discussion going right on is fuck fuck fuck I better get the PR this time I've hogged stars for a gorillion years for this events
Doesn't sound like it at all

This girl was really disturbing. I was legit creeped out for once.

You're not using double toiler paper, are you user?

I clean my ass with water.

Other little girls shows know how to keep it real

Children are smarter than people give them credit for, specially on this internet age. Stuff like "someone gotta think of the children" moral crusades and stuff of the sort truly disgust me.

Remember that time when we all jerked off together?

I spent like 3000 starts between Gothic Rock n' Rose and Choco Seira.

Please stop trying make me watch jewelpet

kyupikon

I didn't watch Mahou yet and Kira is kiddy right now, but Precure was pulling off this stuff in much more subtle way.
Like there was teen pregnancy jokes in Fresh and HC.

But it's super interesting.

Watch it you faggot.

Fresh was the reason they started to do that with Precure because soccer moms complained so much about Fresh, specially about Miki.

And that was 7/8 years ago.

Fresh is the best season.

Reminder that Yui and Lala literally killed a girl for their pointless as fuck tunnel.

I do a full roll (or more) every gacha that isn't a drop event and have 18xx stars right now. We are all rolling in the stars.

People hope to get what they want, y'know, people passionately pursue their interests.

smugako.jpg

Help! I can't decide if I like Ichigo or Ran more.

>pool episode
>Leona wears swim shorts
>no top
This show knows to make my dick harder than diamonds

Really a hard choice, Ichigo is cute and CUTE but Ran is sexy in general.
I would go with Ran.

I remember that there was some bold stuff in Doki, HaCha and GoPri.

HaCha basically happened because god didn't fuck his underaged girlfriend

It's more like they tried to do bold stuff in HaCha/Doki but then got shut down hard.

It's kinda hard to compare what is allowed to happen in morning shows to afternoon's.

Is this meant to give lolicons heart attacks?

Nah, the only bold Precure shows are Fresh and Heartcatch.

Honestly, Precure has bigger problems than "think of the children" soccer moms sanitizing it.

Big problems indeed.

Kira is good though.

>think of the children
Isn't funny how Kamen Rider airs before Precure?

Kamen Rider is allowed to do whatever the fuck it wants because its the most popular SHT show. Toei is too scared to try out new things with Sentai or Precure, especially after Go-Busters.

I wonder what little girls think about fat Dan.

I die every time Precure is mentioned in my /ai/.

(you)

It's not like Rider has not gotten kiddier through the years too. It just manages to still be good more often than not despite that.

Precure would really benefit from following the Rider format instead of the Sentai format. Shame it'll never happen.

>Toei is too scared to try out new things with Sentai
When was the last time we had a team this big?

Lucky you, share some of your happiness with

It's not like it matters considering it's still The Yossha Lucky Show. The huge-ass team is actually a detriment to the show because it doesn't use one of it's supposed main catches adequately and falls into the usual redwanking.

>Toei is too scared to try out new things with Sentai
Remember last season when most of the main characters were talking animals?

>Actually thinking furries are a new thing in Sentai
Holy shit. How new are you?

Sure, we'll never get another Ryuki or Faiz, but they can still kill off multiple major human characters, or end an episode with a bunch of civilians screaming about how they don't want to die as they proceed to GAME OVER. Which is a lot more than I can say for the other SHT shows.

Only the concept is a bit new, and even at that it's just "Wow, there's twice as many of them this time." The show itself has done nothing but be a standard Sentai show in execution.

Are subs out already?

What if Precure became like Amazons

>sorry I can't
>my wife comes back from war next week anyway
Yui's eyes turned green here.

I want to fuck pink kig on that team.

>headmistress fantasizing about underage students
Why this is allowed?

popo

not-Gloria is pedo?
oh wow

Are you telling me that if you were headmistress you wouldn't have lewd thoughts about Lala, Yui, and Nino?