What do you think of the possibility of Oprah running for president?

What do you think of the possibility of Oprah running for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are so cute lol.

I think we need a special prosecutor to be immediately appointed to investigate her for collusion crimes. Crack head nigger whores don't become billionaires without collusion

Imagine a democratic primary: Kanye West vs. Oprah

I say let the pendulum swing left, then watch how far right it swings afterwards.

You don't win by losing.

Hold my beer

Save it now because this will be scrubbed over the next two years.

She's confirmed for saying she isn't. And white rapists don't without daddy's money

I think Finland should have nukes.

Then start making them dipshit.

You have to choose between one of the two, Sup Forums, and no cheating your way out through suicide: Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama.

Civil War.

We should do that. I agree.

Since Trump is elected, that opens the door for other celebrities to throw their hat in the ring. It'll be easy for Trump to pick them apart. He'll just reinforce the fact he was a successful businessman and point to the fact they are just virtue signaling limousine liberals with zero political or business experience.

That would make Trump 2020 much easier.

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE THEY GO

settle down hitler.

Sometimes we lose the battle to win the war.

Insider here
Oprah is going to run to unite the party and grab votes
After which she will step down and endorse the party’s real runner
They will have other celebs doing this as well
Similar to the Republican Party last year that got so many voters because of the choices the voters had between different types of republicans but then all but some endorsed trump
Carson and fiorina are quoted as being kept in the race against their will for diversity to help the other candidates jeb and rubio
They learned for 2 reasons this is necessary to reach a bigger audience and for the ratings on debates
More commercials bigger numbers more “memes”

She has already stated she will not run

>"Actively thinking"

Really makes you actively think.

>Multibillion-dollar empire
>not successful in business

Not sure how many times Oprah has declared bankruptcy but I'm sure it's fewer than Trump, lolol

This. It's a bad fucking idea, would be a disaster for the democrats if one of them got the nomination. It'd all rely on "well Trump did and it worked fine". Yeah, that's not gonna get you far. Maybe in 2024 that sort of shitshow will work, but not when you're actually running agianst Trump himself.

I think Sup Forums and Infowars took her out before she got off the group.

Oprah is responsible for Obama. NEVER FORGET.

> Trump wins
> Other celebs think they can win
> The reality of what Trump went/is going through is absolutely brutal
Does anyone really think Oprah wants to put herself through that ringer?
Running for president people literally did up everything from your past.
Trump has already gone through that process, whomever runs against him better be ready for meme warfare the likes the world has never seen before.
It's going to be amazing to watch.

>Oprah actively thinking of running

I hear you burn more calories when you think actively then when you actually run.

FOUR. MORE. YEARS.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

yeah sure

she's literally sucking on his ear

started a folder already, will dump what I have

good pic.

Look st all the black women she empowers! Literally one burn ham who is fatter tha Oprah. You got her and a smattering of affirmative action men. The laughs hurt

Only if everybody gets free Porsche

Maybe she will as Jean-Luc Picard to be her Vice President.

Small.
She has already becoming irrelevant after she started that Oprah channel.
She also has A LOT of skeletons in her closet, that I doubt she wants coming out.
Like her fake marriage, and her lesbian bestie.

Funny thing is that black people have been calling Oprah an Uncle Tom for 20 years.
They don't watch her. Just a bunch of white woman with no jobs and nothing better to do during the day. Just look at her audience.
Reverse Kanye West.
Remember how he was a hero for saying Bush doesn't like backs, and then "whites can have him" after he meets with Trump.

*Sucks on earlobe of kike sex offender*