Yum Yum! Who wants to come and grab a bite with me?

Yum Yum! Who wants to come and grab a bite with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Capitalism isn't real the government forced me to bake a gay cake.

YOU'RE ALL BEING LIED TO THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE THERE IS NO FREE PRESS THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH.

Old news, shit opened for a while, racked the popularity bucks and closed soon after.
It was just a cashgrab and it succeeded at that.

No thanks.

it means people that dont have it dont go there, retard

>we live in a time where eating at a diseased restaurant is seen as a good thing

It means also that they can't go to the normal restaurant that shut down to make room.

Lol, I wouldn't go there. Ever.

its not for you

Its like RNG. The dark souls of restaurants. You never know when youll get pozzed

>walk in
>7 roided fags surround you, pin you down, and rape you
>*YOU'RE POZZED*

Did they die?

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO SO VERY HARD TO NORMALIZE SHIT LIKE THIS? WTF IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. WHY ARE WE NOT CURB STOMPING THE WEAK AND DEGENERATE OF SOCIETY INTO PASTE. JESUS H CHRIST.

Aryan Identity Delusion Syndrome

>AIDS

>Not illegal

Why are they trying to normalize having a job whole you have a disease that isn't transmissible without fucking or spraying blood? Are you saying people with HIV shouldn't work? Do you want them to just collect welfare and be a burden on the government? I bet you'd whine and cry if they did

Is AIDS even a thing anymore?

Can anyone even get it?

Did magic johnson cure everyone from it?

>t.leaf
EVERY_FUCKING_TIME.JPEG

Freedom is a mirage.

both of those are fake news

They could always just be executed. Would cure the disease then

It's actually true: purposefully infecting someone with HIV is now a class one misdemeanor in California. This means at the most, someone who condemns you to a life of treatments is going to get away with only 6 months in county or a $1,000 fine. This also includes donating infected blood, which often crosses state lines. The gravy to all of this is that it's specifically about infecting someone on PURPOSE, not by accident. They want these people to get away with knowingly infecting other people.

You don't have to have AIDS to enjoy the delicious flavor of the HIV virus anymore.

Wrong nigger.
T. Californian

Entire clientele will be bug chasers ordering their steak well done with high viral load.

I would like my steak blood red.

why the fuck do they even warn you about fiberglass and red 40 and shit then?

>Judge the cock, not the cook.

>fidel gastros
why do communists worship HIV now?

>which often crosses state lines.
Good, the fucker can get double-pozzed by the Justice department then.

God i hope so

>Gets the tiniest cut
>Whole Kitchen is contaminated
>People start getting pozzed
>It's not our fault the food gave you pozz

>When bugchasers take over a state

>Kitchen
>Pozd chefs
>Knives, forks, other cutting tools, and slip hazards

AIDS BURGER WITH PUBIC LICE (pubic liiiiiiice)

grand opening!
grand closing!

Shit I have to send back this salad, this is the third time this week the chef got blood in it

Wait that never happens

Wouldn't they order it raw?

Isn’t this illegal in some way?

I know for a fact that in certain countries you can’t work in that sort of business if you have infectious diseases.

No thanks. Macca's?

It was in Canada which is all sorts of crazy

California?

>illegal
>California
Joke's on you
Laws are for Republicans, not enlightened progressive states like California

That's disgusting.

Hitler missed one.

I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive this is a bad idea.

HURRY UP AND GET POZZED YOU BIGOTS WE ARE HERE IN 2018 WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN US STOP BEING A STRAIGHT

this shit is just a fucking fetish at this point m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

Lel no, read the articles. It's open to the public and its staff is all pozzed

Should call it Nurgle's Noodles.

Oh, wah wah. It's not like you're gonna get infected from eating there. I'd worry more about all the nigger dicks you take up the ass.

it's okay to be HIV+ now. It's actually racist/bigotry not to date/sex with a man/woman with HIV. You just have to take a pill everyday to control the virus. Stop the hatred!

Those are some crazy assumptions. It's much safer to just say he looks like hell.

What if one of the cooks is one of those assholes that just can't stop spitting when they talk? What then?

We let them live even though we should be killing them and now they want to spread the disease.
It's like zombies mates.

Are you forced to have sex with the guys there? No? So what's the problem? I don't understnad

They should just name it honestly.