Why is White Man arrogant and stupid?

We have a game here where we ask white man a question that has no answer, and white man is so arrogant and stupid that he tries to make up answer and insist he is correct and we are all wrong. Then white man talk about white woman being beautiful, but talk about woman like she is a trash. We are starting to believe that white man is incestuous so he like woman who look like mom and sister, while saying anyone else is ugly.

We like to play game where we send girl to say hello, and he becomes scared and speaking loudly non-stop while we laugh and girl feel ashamed.

We do not like to allow white man near us too often because he always comment on everything and criticize. White man nosy very much.

Our women have come back to us because she does not like white an who never shuts up.

How did white man survive without being make joke for so long?

Did they racist because they know they are inferior to others in culture and individuality? Is that why white man always talking about religion?

We like white man for making fun, please send more because we need comedian.

Arigato Gozaimasu!

well, keeping in account all japanese looks the same, your wife will have the same face as your mom. Ho is incestuous here?

I didn't read any of your shit but from the length of it I'm going to assume you're only a moderately powerful Pokemon.

Japan woman very diverse, white man celebrity all look the same.

All look like sister.

I am Mewthree, please respect me or die

go back to the resistance you idiot.
I love how you think you are subtle and smart while inreality you are obvious and stupid.
Pretending you are a jap shitting on whity in hopes that they will attack the only other ones that get why immigration is nonsense. Go back to the resistance you globalist dick sucker.

It's fucking hilarious that globalists have caused left wing commies,antifa and students to be their foot soldiers to their cause.
Hey i tough you fight the 1% and not suck their dicks and be the foot soldiers of the bourgeois.. Oh well.

WHITE PIGGU OINKING LOUDLY BUT CANNOT HEAR OVER SOUND OF EATING

Japan is the home of soyboy fags.

DIDNT YOU LOSE TO VIETNAMESE RICE FARMERS AND ALADDIN!?!?!!??!?!?!?!

Soros employee detected

You are playing the role well enough, but the whole world cheered when we finished off Japan, which had been raping Chinese cities like Mongorians.

and what does that say about japan

It's ok japanon. We all know your just angry at the world because your whore of a mother spread her legs for some Russian criminal and now Haruka makes fun of you for being a filthy halfbreed. Have fun never fitting in anywhere and being a total piece of shit.

Japanese will always exist, white piggu.

You will not.

>A fucking English teacher trying to pretend to be a stereotypical zipperhead.

If you had just typed normally we could have atleast had a semiserious discussion.

You're a nigger

I'm not your enemy. Those Thais and Filipinos ect. ect. you prefer are fucking morons and will drag you down with them.

You can only take 2 punches

White men dropped atomic bombs on your country which was filled with sadistic raping maniacs who got what they deserved, and since then your entire civilization has been the boot livker of the white man. Your entire country abandoned all of its traditions to copy the white man, only to get BTFO by him. Arrragato!

>this grammar
Guess those anti-Japanese WW2 cartoons were pretty fucking accurate.

How can your country survive if your men won’t even have sex with your women? Seems like the birth rate will be the end of Japan long before nuclear holocaust.

Loool

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY SHITSKIN LEFTIES THAT USE

DIVIDE&CONQUER TECHNIQUES ON US

>DONT FUCKING REPLY AND SAGE THEM ALL

This is now a pic related thread

Hello English teacher, I make this also in Mexico. Except the part with women.

Meanwhile japanese celebrities try their best to look like a white woman

Lrn2recognize the signs of the various shill groups that are invading Sup Forums. They always use some kind of anti-white rhetoric to bait you into replying. DO NOT REPLY, but if you must type sage into the options field. Stop falling for this shit, it’s making the board worse than it already was after all you fucking newfags showed up. They are trying to change the nature of Sup Forums, and there are various groups behind it, including the ADL, nu-JIDF, leftards, progs, tumblr, it goes on and on. Trigger them with edgy posting but always remember to sage you fucking newfags.

more soy bois over dressed japo faggots enjoy your culture

I’m confused here, which ones are boys?