Oushitsu Kyoushi

Did everyone drop this already? Are we not going to talk about how cute and perfect Leo is?

Thread for this week's episode already came and died as fast as I came after seeing that face.

>there are so few people watching that we can't keep a thread going for more than a few hours.

Shame. This show is fun.

Socially inept Kai is a cute

I hated this character in the first episode, but I'm coming around to him.

the fluffy-fluffy gag just presses all the buttons for me, the fact that hes a fuckin giant of a man and loves cute things is just perfect

How do you get away with royalty abuse?

I made a thread earlier but there's just not enough people who watch it.

Also this episode made me tear up. Leo's problems hit too close to home. Haine is wonderful and I wish I could have had a teacher like him.

Haine is that kind of character that is too OP but somehow is fitting, this show keeps being good i'm surprised

how do you rate chibi Haine

He is fun to watch.

>no shota prince to abuse
Why live

Funi funi

>wanting to abuse
>not wanting to heal
I will protect this prince's smile

So this is the Nanbaka of Spring right? Is it going to turn into a battle shounen halfway through, and is it going to end with a giant fuck you read the manga too?

endless self defeating cycle of selfhate

this character was constructed exactly for us and i have no shame for admitting it

Leo is my #2 just because i dont like self inserts all that much

>Is it going to turn into a battle shounen halfway through
i see this going more into drama field even though i want it to stay a comfy SoL

>is it going to end with a giant fuck you read the manga too?
probably

rate the boys so far

kai>haine>leo>>bruno>>>>>>>>licht

Stupid Sexy Leo > Megane homo > FuwaFuwa > Chibi Megane homo > Slut

Haine > Leo = Bruno = Licht > Kai

i rate licht above average cause he fullfills my fantasy of a touchy-feely fuckboi

Haine>Kai>Leo>>Bruno>>>>>>>>>>>Licht
Manlet ftw

I like the manga but his voice annoyed me in the first episode.

>Leo's problems hit too close to home.

Same, it was kind of hard to watch.
I hope he finds new things that hes good at and learns to love learning. I just want to protect him and see him turn out happy.

>I hope he finds new things that hes good at and learns to love learning. I just want to protect him and see him turn out happy.
Same, it's so obvious that he's a good kid that you just want everything to turn out right for him. I'm looking forward to the learning and him getting through his trauma.

I noticed the entire main cast save for Licht are newcomers. Haine is the best in my opinion, the others aren't bad but there have been some awkward line deliveries.

This is probably because the same voice actors perform the stage play too. So they probably are experienced stage actors but inexperienced seiyuus, if that makes any sense.

for stage actors they're doing okay, Leo's got better this episode, Bruno's the one who feels a bit cringy to me.
I like Haine's because it's very different from others.

Leo is literally made for rape.

No

This show is so good. Damn, it might be AOTS for me.

Holy shit he's cute. Picked up

this show is based and AOTS

>that number
Confirmed.

Looks like generic harem shit.

There is no romance.