she got what she deserved

>to slow
>to
holy shit your retarded grapefag.

Post more cute Mineta x Momo fanart!

tfw grapelet had to climb up a ladder just to reach momo's rack

>WHAT IS JUMPING

>
worth a laugh, everyone gather in one board.

tfw grapelet had to jump just to reach momo's rack

Is it just me or is there A LOT of sexual tension among these classmates? Maybe I just misread into what was going on here, but to me it felt like a lot of pent up sexual tension.

>young
>with super powers
>getting a shit lot of stress during the day

they are like Olympic athletes, they are horny as fuck.

I thought working out and exercising helped with that?

DAMN YOU INTERNET! YOU LIED TO ME ONCE AGAIN!

>be me
>i watched the 1st season of boku no hero academia's anime adaptation
>holyshititslikecomicsbutanimeandshitiwannafuckspiderman
>relate heavily with main character of trying your hardest but not always getting the results you want
>i kind of integrated that idea into my life
>final swim meet
>spend all the time i can listening to intial d music and boku no hero's soundtrack
>you say run plays
>inspiration
>my last big event is about to start
>as i swim i remind myself that i need to go beyond what im capable of
>i force myself not to breathe
>i hold it in
>i got 4th place

im still happy

Do you not remember high school user?

My highschool was hardcore prude. The slut shaming was insane. So the sexual tension was palpable.

Post your favorite page/cover etc.
I wish Dekus costume looked like this instead of that dark green in the anime.

ah, yes when we had sexually domineering teachers who would threaten to punish us if we didn't compete in Death Race style challenges.

That's hot.

Why did her jacket open up?

her ability is transforming fat into all kinds of matter so she needs to have room for the objects to materialize, same reason her hero outfit is so lewd

ah, I didn't twig that, honestly I have a difficult time keeping track of what are all their powers are, being anime only, maybe I should have rewatched S1. You telling me her power still doesn't even bring it to mind from S1.

I assumed she'd pinched the big gun from one of the robots, so then assumed her power must've been strength, since it looked heavy... and she'd opened her top just through the exertion? lol

She wd getting hot from all the graping from Mineta

Octopus and Grapes are buddies though

>your
Kill yourself.

Good job user

I bet your underage.

Her power was a big deal exactly once in season 1. When the villains invaded she made an insulated blanket to protect from wheyyyy's electric shock.

Once a certain matter has been visualized by mortals, they can undo what they had seen for all of eternity

>relating with this pathetic crybaby loser who doesn't actually go beyond and has a crutch from the best super hero powers in the world

All Might would be proud user, PLUS ULTRA!!

Fanart and doujins are tempting me to watch/read this. Is there even any sexual relief?

Define sexual relief.

The girl named Ochako Uraraka offers sexual relief for money. 3000 Yen for a blowjob, don't remember how much for cumming inside.

If Uraraka pleased people for money, she'd have money.

Does anything happen with the girl in OP?

She has a very lewd outfit, and blows it up on at least one occasion, so there's that.

Yep. The guy who's jumping at her in that picture attaches himself to her with sticky balls an d fucks her while million of viewers in the stadium watch them do it

can confirm this happened 2 episodes ago

Hey don't lie to her. It happend in last episode

Why am I the only one that realizes that she represents a pig?
Her costume is pink, has hooves (not cloven, but close enough) she's pleasantly chubby, and her entire ability is being able to control weight.

HOLY SHIT

That's really reaching, and you'd have to be retarded to think this is 'chubby'.

By anime standards, and Japan in general, yeah that's pretty chubby. Compare her to the other girls in the show.

They're fuckbuddies. Hori's pretty much confirmed it.

>Kids made fun of you for your freakish quirk
>always forced to play the villain on the playground
always wear a mask because of my abomination mouth
>I'll get swole and become a hero, that'll show them
>get into UA
>first day we get to show our stuff
>"You're like an octopus"
>oh no not ag-
>"octopi are sexy"
>d-doushio
don't make me into tumblr man

The artstyle is weird as fuck, their bodies look realistic but they have those anime faces...

exactly, froggirl for example

YUP. Grapelet clearly has a thing for tall people whose quirks allow them to sprout things out of their bodies. And unlike Momo, Shouji will happily let Mineta ride on his back.

Friendly reminder that it's Bakugou's Birthday Tomorrow.

Please prepare for Best boy birthday celebrations......along with his boyfriend, Kirishima.

It's my birthday too so instead post him fucking Ochako and Deku accepting that merrily since Kirishima is 100% straight.

>an entire day of Bakuspamming

He should've became All For One's new apprentice.

If by help with that you mean make you even hornier then sure.

Can a bakufag who knows moonrunes translate this page for me? :(

The last panel says "found you".

Hey don't look at me like that, im still learning.

I pray this doujin gets scanned and uploaded tomorrow then.

Forgot the image, but ya'll should know by now what doujin I'm talking about.

why are there a bunch of bible quotes behind her

i hate that huge canyon between her boobs

You for making this thread

Dirty dude got outta jail, news is reporting about it, mother is saying "oh my isn't that the one [weird bunny-eared suit boy] and [boom-boom boy] caught a while ago?"

She even has the piggy ears

Why didn't she just take off the jacket?

Ikr

Fictional characters can't have birthday silly.

>tfw you'll never be one of the girls and get to have a slumber party with the rest and gossip with each other about the boys and be all touchy feely without it being gay and everything is soft

pretty gay bro

just had a dream where I fucked Momo
feels good man

How can Mineta actually win Momo's heart legitimately?

Daily reminder that you can be a hero today with the choices you make for others.

Momo is clearly M. He can bully his way straight into her heart.

is that Majin buu?

>a slumber party full of girls
>not gay
What's the fucking point? Slumber parties are for girls to question their sexuality and possibly experiment with each other.

Is Grape and Peach the real endgame boys?

Momo may as well be Majin Buu with how weird looking she is, and how she's able to just randomly make shit out of her body.

What is Froppy for?

Lewd jokes about being wet and having a tongue that can reach the best spots.

Relaxed afternoons at the bath

Would Deku give her money?

>Friendly reminder that it's Bakugou's Birthday Tomorrow.
It's also Hitler's and the anniversary of Columbine, so what

that face is gonna give me nightmares holy fuck

Non-stop, uninterrupted sexual encounters until I'm on the point of death.

Gay?

Was it grape?

If Uraraka worked to put shuttles in orbit she would be worth millions.

Those jobs may be taken by teleportes, who would do it faster, possibly partnered with other people like telekenetics who can apply reactionless thrust so they don't have to bother with fuel.

Figure she only needs to do it for a few decades too until technology renders her obsolete. Humans go to space, and ...
Nevermind, there goes her job already.

Are there even teleport quirk users?

They were implied when people were analyzing tintin. Talking about him using a phasing quirk to teleport, or a teleporting quirk to phase. They didn't know which it was and seemed to think them equal chances.

French cuisine.

Yes, they were spoken about as early as that black mist dude from the villain alliance.

Individuals with teleportation quirks are very rare and highly valued in the BnHA world. So it's pretty likely that they work in high paying jobs that utilize their incredibly rare talents in most cases. It's unlikely that you'd see many of them pursuing hero work though, there are much more profitable lines of work for such abilities.

Is the Kaminari traitor theory dead yet

I doubt any of the traitor theories are going to die until the traitor is revealed.

What's the appeal of frog?