I just heard my little sister get blacked and i'm fucking shaking with fury...

I just heard my little sister get blacked and i'm fucking shaking with fury, she just turned 18 and the nigger is 26 what can i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honor killing

Jerk off to her used panties you cuck

honor kill him with a scimitar and acid attack your sister so no other nig ever touches her again

Haha.

kys

Kill them both.

>I post cuck larps on Sup Forums

laugh at her.
just laugh at her for days and days "lol ur pussy gon smell like nig sweat forever". it will hit the nerve trust me, because it's true. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned but it's like burnt dirt or something

>cuck
>implying i want to fuck my sister

Use yer boomstick Billy Joe Bob

you fucked a nigger? why?

>honor kill him with a scimitar
But niggers aren't human, they have no honor

nothing, you should have been a better role model.

A sister or daughter being blacked is absolute cuck territory, and you make up stories about it for the internet.

Go black aren't wanted back

Here rabbi rabbi rabbi!

this.

OP subconsciously wants his relatives to get BLACKED

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

Nice

The same thing cops do. Anything you want as long as you sprinkle a little crack on him afterwards.

I didn't listen. I thought french people could just be french people, no matter what colour. He even played the saxophone. Now that I think hard I guess I did it for "points". talking points, social points, all that shit. he burnt my roast!!!!!!!!!!!!

See
This homo gets it. All you need to do is laugh at her, constantly, for fucking a nigger. Don't show your anger, she'll feed off of it for attention. SHAME THE FUCK OUT OF HER BY LAUGHING AT HER. This will make her mad and upset, but less likely to rebel.

>he burnt my roast!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOLL STATUS:

PAID

>replying to cuck fantasy posts
Stop it you faggots

Ask if u can join in

Going to talk to her tomorrow and make sure,she actually got fully blacked and didn't just get fingered him or something. I just heard moaning coming from her room and saw a nigger earlier. If she was just fingered or eaten out I think I can forgive her but if she got full on blacked I can' t live with this.

Film it and profit.

Threaten him, then threaten her. If you aren't intimidating enough for that then call the cops and say he tried to sell you crack.

>Like she'll ever tell her brother that her hotpocket was torn apart by Hugh Mungus

Stfu faggot. What are you, a fucking niggerlover?

AR-15 is legal, just shoot it for trespassing, stupid fucking mongrel.

She's a terrible liar, I can always tell. IF she is a coal burner I'm disowning her and calling the cops on him because he's been trying to get with her for the past 6 months, just waiting for her to turn 18. At least he had the decency to wait until it was legal

>At least he had the decency to wait until it was legal
Are you sure about that?

Maybe he's been around longer and you just notice him now, Dale Gribble.

I give cultural advice user

go fuck her and show her what a white dick can do

Listen in next time from the room beside them and beat your meat like the pathetic checked loser you are lmao

Fuck no. I tried playing guitar really loudly and blasting music hoping they would realize I heard them and feel awkward and stop.

That would be the hottest wank.

Patrice O'Neal once gave similar advice when someone asked him if he should be worried about his wife being attracted to her step brother.

what the fuck is america i mean we are pretty cucked but i dont know a single girl in my school that was together with a non german ,the worst we had was a russian with a german girl but his sister was together with a german ,but we alkso had alot of albanians getting turked ,but no german girl that i know of

Shoot him.

Do nothing, your sister never existed.

Hell yeah. White boys can't get enough of it.

Hahaha this

Cuz only pretty girls in Germany are tourists.

>Hehe.

Whoops, you took it too far...

No nigger waits for white pussy to turn legal.

>i'm fucking shaking

Nice LARP, noob.

There is only one way to take back your honor

Rape him while wearing a kkk hoodie

>noob

I love barebacking me virgin white girls knowing some white cuck is going to love her for that pussy I SMASHED LIKE THE HULK!!!