youtu.be/ydHuQ_wFygg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 1/2/18
youtu.be/JUc3n6wVatk
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/2/18
youtu.be/fGrVAXtgwWY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/this-construction-company-says-it-can-build-700-miles-of-trumps-border-wall-for-12-billion/article/2645137
archive.is/qgul0
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/contractor-hopes-for-piece-trumps-border-wall-no-matter-who-pays-for-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WXPosRizC3I
thelocal.fr/20180109/kosher-store-near-paris-set-on-fire-on-anniversary-of-terror-attack/amp?__twitter_impression=true
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/01/fed_prosecutor_no_immunity_for_legal_marijuana_businesses
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ivanka-tweets-praise-oprahs-speech-twitter-reacts-derision-1073152
time.com/money/4676707/ivanka-trump-supporters-have-made-her-perfume-the-no-1-fragrance-on-amazon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

I feel bad for Berniebros, their Bernard got kicked to the curb for Oprah just because she's a black female.

Post your dom

What.

Are Ivanka/Jared distancing themselves from Trump?

Border wall update

Most pertinent points from the article

>A construction company that built one of the eight border wall prototypes for the Trump administration says it's ready and able to build a 700-mile continuous wall from the Pacific Ocean in California through western Texas in a six-year period.

>The Fisher Sand and Gravel Company told the Department of Homeland Security in the fall that it is willing to take on that task for $12.2 billion. Fisher has a plan to attain all project materials, manpower, and even a warranty for the wall, the company's president, Tommy Fisher, told the Washington Examiner on Friday.

>"We're not advocating for a hodgepodge type of border system," Fisher said, referring to comments from DHS about using technology and sensors at select parts of the border instead of a wall.

>Fisher said his company's new, patent-pending cast-in-form process will not only meet DHS expectations but last for 150 years.

Once the materials preparation process is finished, builders would be able to construct one mile of wall per day.

700 miles is almost half of the border, which is a total of 1,954 miles, and this section, if built would from from California to Western Texas, in six years. They may be able to move even faster if they get it going quickly and more man power I would imagine and into a routine.

Link: washingtonexaminer.com/this-construction-company-says-it-can-build-700-miles-of-trumps-border-wall-for-12-billion/article/2645137

Archive: archive.is/qgul0

The Current State of the Border Fence

>Recognizing the effectiveness of physical barriers as a means of border control, Congress first mandated the construction of a border fence in 1996 as part of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). IIRIRA called for the construction of a 14-mile, triple-layered fence along the boundary between San Diego and Tijuana.

This is Ivanka's job, she has to come out and try to get people together. What should she say? "Nappy negro Oprah "jemima" winfrey makes barely coherent speech. Sad"
Time for the shills to start DAAAAADDY! posting again I guess.

What happened to Bernie 2020?

Disgusting

if it would ever be possible to say hello to the president, perhaps this would be that time. thanks donald, please be kind and wise in your future endeavors.

>By 2004, only nine miles of fencing were completed. Congress subsequently passed the Secure Fence Act of 2006. That legislation called for double-layered fencing along the border, augmented by manpower and technology, and directed the Secretary of Homeland security to construct “reinforced fencing along not fewer than 700 miles of the southwest border, in locations where fencing is deemed most practical and effective.”

>As of May 2015, DHS had installed:

1. 353 miles of Primary Pedestrian Fencing.

2. 36 miles of Secondary Fencing.

3. 14 miles of Tertiary Pedestrian Fencing.

4. 300 miles of Vehicle Fencing.

>The estimate most often quoted by political and construction experts, is between $15 and $25 billion. This figure was derived by Bernstein, a leading development research firm that specializes in large-scale building projects.

>Bernstein bases their model on the effective design that Israel used for its concrete wall on the West Bank. This is a reasonable comparison because the objective is largely the same, and much of the U.S. border fence will be in sandy, desert terrain as well – land that requires a strong and deep foundation due to shifting dunes.

Might get a wall like or at least similar to the Israeli wall to keep the Muslims out.

>Another possibility, should cost, environmental concerns and technical difficulties become a major concern, would be to construct more double-layered wired fence in low-traffic areas instead of a concrete wall. Combined with hi-tech monitoring equipment such as ground sensors and aerial monitoring, this approach could yield success comparable to that experienced by other nations, such as Israel, that have built similar barriers in lightly-populated deserts.

>will last for 150 years
WE /GILGAMESH/ NOW

That wasn't a thing.

>Time for the shills to start DAAAAADDY! posting again

Donald Trump wanted Oprah as vice president. They are best friends.

Also it kills the "Oprah's speech was anti-Trump" meme, now if Oprah wants to be anti-Trump he has to say it directly or else Ivanka will pretend to not notice and ruin the dog whistle.

This is the wall in question!

This is the wall in question!

Link to Fox News interviewing the owner of the company, who is a second generation builder and his grooming his sons to get into the business, American owned and operated! The company is also from Arizona and they know how to build in the terrain the wall will be built upon.

Important points from the interview:

1. The wall is cast in place solid concrete, not built somewhere else and installed.

2. It will go through the mountains with NO BREAK

3. 10.7 Billion price-tag in the interview

4. Building two high-speed access roads along with building the wall

5. Wall could be used as support for elevated roads, levy wall and of course the border wall because the wall is so strong and long lasting.

Link Here: foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/contractor-hopes-for-piece-trumps-border-wall-no-matter-who-pays-for-it.html

Fucker would be nearly 80.

>the plain one won

Is the light in his room on yet?

can braindead political affiliates ever stop using the internet?

Get in here.
Bump multiple threads. Fuck shills.

Yeah but clearly this version will take forever to build compared to the others.

ted just build the fuckin wall my man.

Last I remember Bernouts didn't care about that. So I guess they are all going to side with some meme-negress who's political opinions aren't even known yet?

Ivanka means well but she doesn't realize how bad things are.

i really wish this was true. they were basically my parents growing up and i feel betrayed by their (((status)))

>Yeah but clearly

UNDER BUDGET & AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Interview with the owner of the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXPosRizC3I

W E W

E

W

Maybe they'll get jobs by 2020 and actually file a tax return could flip the bernouts

oh man this is gonna chap some asses

MADAME PRESIDENT

shh

Is homosex degenerate?

Fine looking wall, but I wanted one of those pipes or some spikes on top. Either way, it doesn't hurt that it looks very similar to the Israeli wall and this could be used as a tanking point in defense of our wall. "it worked for Israel, you're not an anti semite are you?"
Why? You can pour concrete pretty fucking fast my dude.

bless jared!

Bringing it into the public certainly is.

>CNN article

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!

>imagine if trump didnt tweet
Im tired of this meme. They'd still be covering this shit book just as long. The idea that the media is only covering the book because Trump defended himself on twitter is a lie.

>Oprah gon' make change nigguh!
>Everybody but ypipo, look under your chairs! You get free money and weed!!!
She'll run on gibmedats and not being white.

We should put up temporary crosses for each person killed by an illegal next to the wall. If you've ever been to Santa Monica beach you know what I'm talking about

Because they only finished their wall just now right? The others were done months ago

cali demon pedo sex is certainly not OK but obviously common sense applies

They were doing grunt work, flipping switches according to a map, NOT coding. Men tend to be coders, some women have the aptitude but not so many. Such ignorance. On par with wind and solar being able to provide industrial electrical power. Dangerously mis-leading.
>Magical thinking, surrounded by technology they don't understand=libtard commie.

She can say

Fucking nothing. In fact, it would be better if she said fucking nothing, ever

Javanka are both commies. If there's one thing Steve Bannon is right about it's that.

I think Ivanka assumes just because she was able to run her dads company for a short while that most women want that lifestyle.

She doesn't understand that without being rich, most women hate working and are unhappier than when they were housewives (until they were brainwashed into hating it becauss companies wanted to flood the labor market to reduce wage growth)

Is amerimutt posting halal?

Oy Vey!
thelocal.fr/20180109/kosher-store-near-paris-set-on-fire-on-anniversary-of-terror-attack/amp?__twitter_impression=true

>computing advancements was just eliminating the ineffecient parts: the women

This wall will be glorious. IT will cost mucho pesos all paid for by the tax payers of Mexico.

i really wish i could just talk to steve and putin desu. they seem like the only two honest people left.

Obsolete sockets :)

whacha

>better flee this anti semitic country!
>but do not forget to led 6 gorillion (((refugees))) in!

MASSHOLE POTHEADS BTFO
>BOSTON — The top federal prosecutor in Massachusetts offered no guarantees on Monday that he would take a hands-off approach to legalized pot, injecting a new layer of uncertainty and confusion into the commercial marijuana industry as it looked to gain a foothold in the state.
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/01/fed_prosecutor_no_immunity_for_legal_marijuana_businesses

She just stole Oprah's thunder and completely undermined the pretense of fairness and solidarity of this so called movement.
Just like she did with every other feminist initiative.
These people truly hate and despise her with a passion, they can't help but reveal their ugliness and evil everytime Ivanka does something like this. Other women and fencesitters will take notice.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ivanka-tweets-praise-oprahs-speech-twitter-reacts-derision-1073152

It just bugs me that the article is misleading and ignorant, and that she can't see through it. I do think she serves as a normie gateway to people who are scared of her father, but this tweet is just foolish.

Can't wait till Trump shakes the cgange out of those beaners pockets

Blacks and women are higher up in the democrat hierarchy. To us, bernie is a jew. To the democrat leadership, he's a fucking white male.

Probably muslims, fucking savages

No, no they won't.

Fucken ohwned

Joe just called Bill Clinton a rapist

Is Joe is Joe trying for a redemption arc? Joe is Joe will always be Joe.

Flake is torpedoing the talks between Democrats and Republicans. Apparently he's blocking funding for Trump's wall and demanding 3 million get amnesty instead of just 800,000.

I'm getting nervous about next week. Who will fold, Trump or the Dems?

>despite being only 13% of the population
ummmm do you really wanna go down that route, sweetie?

if you take pot away from me sessions, i will never let you dye your hair or smile again. if you advance, things will be worse. thanks for understanding.

Based Flake. That means the brown people go back because Trump will not capitulate.

Another quality post! Took zero thought or effort too, a chimp on a mac could do a better job than you.
>hello my fellow conservatives, did you notice my flag? Don't you have solidarity with me?
Really blanches my potatoes.

Waht?? Now I feel sorry for her.

I wonder if Ivanka herself believes that crap or is just being subversive. Starting to think she's just being subversive.

DEGENERATE POTHEADS SEETHING HAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED, HIPPIES

He said Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderick so he call Trump a "race baiting xenophobic bigot"

They are also talking about this article and that is what is causing the argument.

Actually yes she does because public discourse is so fuck that if you even mention what you're about to mention, you lose, despite being the logical one.

Master sophestry, the public doesn't care about logic.

>race baiting xenophobic bigot
God bless our President. I wish he was these things but he's far more moderate than I would like.

I'm not so sure. I honestly think Trump doesn't know what's in the bills he signs. I'm hoping Miller informs him.

>>despite being only 13% of the population
Go on.... What else do they do despite being 13% of the population sweetie?

>Is conservative
>Is successful in Hollywood for decades without being a dick
>Suddenly starts being a massive dick about how conservative the are
>Can't get a movie role anymore
>"Hollywood blacklisted me for being conservative"

Who am i?

Some of those bills are over a thousand pages, every president depends on his staff for that shit or they'd never get anything done

>Trump giving amnesty without a wall and immigration reform
>ever happening
It's like you haven't paid attention for the last 2+ years.

James Woods

>news citing late night talk show "comedians" as proof that people want Oprah to be President
Day of the rope really can't come soon enough.

this fox chick and my morning wood are best frens

mornings are better with frens lads

>le ignorant trump meemee
suicide is the only hope for redemption

Your post-hoc justification

his post cock justification

That's a terrible deal Trump doesn't make bad deals

One of the reasons I became rightwing was the agressive witch-hunt that follows if you dare to even hint at not being in full agreement with the group-think.
This pehomenon is now directed on Ivanka and on full display amplified by the media.
Believe me, people will take notice of their intolerance and insanity.
In fact, it is the very reason why her perfume became an amazon number one bestseller last year.

time.com/money/4676707/ivanka-trump-supporters-have-made-her-perfume-the-no-1-fragrance-on-amazon/

Chrissy Teigen kek