Is Mormonism the solution to our problems?

Is Mormonism the solution to our problems?

Maybe if they didn't discard the things said about niggers.

No. Mormons are a cult. What happens to the extra boys when they all want a spare wife?

I'll tell you what happens: those boys become immigrants to other states, they are excluded from their entire past culture, their family, and sometimes even their language. they become bitter assholes who would shit on the locals for a dime.

also don't think about muslims doing thic because you're racist if you do.

this* not thic.

nice error tho

They deny that Jesus is God, and they think we can become gods.

Checked.
Glori to the Lord of Host, may he be mercifull with the Mormons For They were tricked by the powers and Principalities.

No. Banning all birth control is the solution. It will lead to natural order in less than a year.

You're acting like every other Muslim has a harem of wives. Feel free to look up the statistics of how many Muslims have more than one wife because I literally don't know anyone personally that does.

I could never believe it or countenance any child of mine being taught it, but Mormonism is better bullshit than Islam, and this bait better than the usual Islamic bait.

Keep the bump, you're welcome.

Mormon's are deluded cucks who pay a fake 10% tax and let the bishops fuck their wife freely

Noooo - the statistics for black abortion are something fierce. Don't take that away from us Finn bro.

> let the bishops fuck their wife freely
wot? That's one crazy thing about Mormons I hadn't heard ...

Triples nice

you aren´t real muslims though

Unless they are taught about the jq they will shorty be featured in the next episode of blacked.com

> hello i am an idolater
Christcucks need to die.

You done need the religion, just the magic underwear.

They tolerate shitskin converts so no.

I grew up next a Mormon family. They had 4 daughters 4 of whom were blondes. The eldest got pregnant out of wedlock at 19 to a nigger. The second eldest is now married to a nigger also, the third one is getting married to a nigger and the youngest one is a dyke.

When were kids, Im talking under 5 years of age we would do 'play doctor' type shit with each other.

No I doubt its the solution to anything. These girls were raging whores from day dot.

3 of whom*

Did you know that mormons have the lowest rates of allergies, cancer, austism etc?

Close to many Mormons, fundamentally fake af

You realize polygamy isn’t practiced by Mormons correct? A small break off does, but they broke off to practice polygamy. The larger Mormon faith, 16 million members, does not practice polygamy.